• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

drdoom21

Smash Rookie
Yo Dr Doom!!! Tu te plains parce que tu trouves personne meilleur que toi au saguenay? Hey bien je crois que tu n'as pas bien cherché! Moi j'habite à jonquière et je suis prêt à jouer contre toi n'importe quand et n'importe où! Je ne suis certainement pas le meilleur içi dans ce forum, mais je crois que j'ai fait mes preuves.

Et alors? Acceptes-tu mon défi Dr Doom?

bien sure ke jacepte ton défi :p meme si t déja au courant vu ke jte lai dit sur msn, dimanche on va jouer :D, cétait plus pour ke eux soit au courant :p

Divinokage

Smash Legend
I just found out I can't go to the little get together. My mom is coming back today from Russia, so I have to be around to greet her back. =(

Fogel

Smash Lord
Since some people don't actually check the International Community board itself *cough*chetnoob*cough*, this is just a heads-up that I'm trying to get ToS2 going (for those who don't know, ToS was a tourney I ran in Ottawa in May). It will be mid-late October, definitely not Thanksgiving weekend.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=83341

I just figured the Ottawans/Montrealers/Lanowen/NNR would want to know about it :)

edit: Jason you're not a has-been...you got 5th with just DK. I'm a has-been, dead last with my main :(

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
Since some people don't actually check the International Community board itself *cough*chetnoob*cough*, this is just a heads-up that I'm trying to get ToS2 going (for those who don't know, ToS was a tourney I ran in Ottawa in May). It will be mid-late October, definitely not Thanksgiving weekend.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=83341

I just figured the Ottawans/Montrealers/Lanowen/NNR would want to know about it :)

edit: Jason you're not a has-been...you got 5th with just DK. I'm a has-been, dead last with my main :(
Meh anything that requires too many hours of driving i'm not gonna go to....

drdoom21

Smash Rookie
jai joué contre maxor today :p pis ca sest tres bien passé vous saurez, cétait assez serré, on a eu bien du fun :D pis on en a enregistré des combats :p jai enfin vue une utilité au maudit wavedashing :p

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
hey guys, do ne of you want to face me and my crew netime soon? one of my members wants to play ne one of you guys i think, cuz he keeps saying "i wonna play some guys from the smash boards".

so if some of you want to, i know i can set something up for next sunday if a'm not working. we're already going to his house on that day neway, so if ne of you want to come, please let me know.

also try not to say no just cuz of my past posts :(. i now know why you guys thought of me like a prik, B-Z maybe me realize why you guys hating me and it was right of some of you to think that of me cuz. i just never realize what i was saying. neways, a'm just saying don't not come cuz of my past, please. i'd really like to face some ppl and it's obviouse that we need some experience, especially two of my members; RYU and Milk&Metal.

P.S we'll be near L'assomption metro.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
ok cool i want to play you more too pow. i want to learn from your link so i can get better with mine. from the last time oyu came, i starting doing some of your moves too :D. more experience with you and it should be enough for me, then i work my way to the top from then on

Maxor

Smash Rookie
Sérieux, j'ai été ben surpris :p Vous avez du potentiel pour etre meilleur, il vous manque seulement l'experience des gros joueurs auquel mon séjour a montreal ma grandement aider ^^

Doom, ton sheik est vraiment fort, (moi qui hait les sheik ditto en plus XD) Ton crouching guard est excellent pis **** le down tilt, c moi qui voulait le faire :p lol Vive les chaingrab lol Avec ton fox, essaye de pratiquer les waveshine (je sais que c bien difficile, mais bon, t'ai pas obligé de m'écouter aussi lol) Sinon, fais plus du up-throw et comme ca, je vais commencer a detester ton fox :p Pour ton doc, j,ai rien a rajouter XD, a part vive les back air contre ton doc, c vraiment usefull :p

en tout cas, je m'attendais vraiment pas a ca XD, des gens du saguenay qui connaissent bien les techniques de smash et sont capable de les faire XD Chapeau!!!

Maxor

Smash Rookie
Lol, j'ai su que tu es déjà aller au saguenay WVin? Tu m'as pas dit ça toi :p lol

Sérieux, si tu viens vraiment :p, va falloir que tu m'apprennes a me battre contre des sheik avec ton marth lol

Damax

Smash Lord
vwins parlais d'aller chez krypto.

Krypto: technical isn't everything you know? there's alot of moves with Link that I look at the pourcentage and try to figure the chance I have to pull it out.

kryptocide

Smash Apprentice
yea yea max that too i realized when you were playing. that sorta stuff too i noticed with your link. and that's how i learned. i used to look at the percent damage fro my falcon and try to do combos from there,but i realized it's too hard to ALWAYS try combos. with my link was diff, i would juts do big hits and to get you to high %. but that didn't matter agaimst you jin and bam. so i changed my style a bit. and now i look at the % damage and try to kill you from there. also i realized link's a good edge guarder :D.

Vwins is comming, haha we'll get haxed to distruction. i couldn't do nething to Vwins when i played him at the STYD tourney

drdoom21

Smash Rookie
ouais pis en plus maxor, jai commencé a entrainer mon sheik avec le wavedashin, astheure ke je sais ou lutiliser, pis jva commencer a essayer ton combat de grab (osti ke je lhais ste combo la :p) pis a toruver coment le contrer btw. ton marth torchait kand meme, ta planté seif facilement avec. pis ton ganon, coté technical yé pas mal fort, contrairement au mien.

Damax

Smash Lord
I think we're outta trash talk's erra. lmao

hum well actualy at first you must think alot about many things but once you get them semi automatics it gets better. Vwins will use Luigi, me either doc or sheik. maybe a few Link matches. we'd need more information such as postal code adress, phone number, time at which you guys'll be hosting and such. on msn

Dr. doom: nice attitude.

alucard.ec

Smash Apprentice
Hey Im new in town Im 4 Ecuador south america, so, If anyone can help me with updates to fests Thnks

Pd: Ecuador its South America lol

swordgard

Smash Hero
i agree with damax, more trashtalking
lmao yeah i agree too
Btw elef cetait nice vous player toi et kirt, asti ke sur Yoshi story ya un match le last stock cetait intense a mort, serieux ton doc est trop hot a player, jespere vous rejouer toi pi kirt
KIRT COMBO! lol c marrant gueuller ca.

Minoshei

Smash Rookie
me bored, je veut jouer a smash chez kkun cette semaine, dite moi quand je peut tout les jours/soir -_- exepter ce jeudi de 11 a 3

Top Bottom