• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
lol I'm a guy who stopped posting here after around pages 50-100 of this thread because people lived too far from me :chuckle:. I mostly post in the ssb64 thread :ohwell:

And ive only played random players at laronde its a shame that they move around doing the forward smash with fox >.>

JustaPnoy

Smash Apprentice
OMFG West Island fk the what. I live in WI and i like to smashy add my msn and be happy. yes?

Fabrian are you the goodness? add me on my msn and be happy too.

super_ian_dizon@hotmail.com

that includes kage too...

Fabrian

Smash Journeyman
OMFG West Island fk the what. I live in WI and i like to smashy add my msn and be happy. yes?

Fabrian are you the goodness? add me on my msn and be happy too.

super_ian_dizon@hotmail.com
I havent played anyone outside my familly XD except in laronde but that doesnt count... and if they are average im above average i guess O.o. I know all glitches and advanced techniques... though I havent met anyone who made me use em...

WI add me to your MSN!!!: djfrancis763@hotmail.com

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
HEY EVERYONE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE NCTII: THE BIG ONE TOURNAMENT THREAD IN TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION!!!

GONNA BE ONE GIANT *** NORCAL TOURNEY!!! ALMOST AS BIG AS OC2!!!

It would be cool to get some international smashers to come to this!! You guys are teh rockszors and you knows it!!

Lanowen

BRoomer
BRoomer
HEY EVERYONE YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT THE NCTII: THE BIG ONE TOURNAMENT THREAD IN TOURNAMENT DISCUSSION!!!

It would be cool to get some international smashers to come to this!! You guys are teh rockszors and you knows it!!
I think it is only fair for you to pay our way down there then.

:3

pkmvodka

Smash Lord

haha, not going back there anytime soon.

Jih

Smash Journeyman
there will probly have a smashfest this friday my place ... stay tune more info to come

Jih

Smash Journeyman
WHEN: sept 1 starting at 1 pm until THE END OF THE WORLD

WHERE:
My house ;p
959 Rue Bouchard
Ste-Therese, Quebec
J7E 5M9

HOW TO GET THERE:

search google or yahoo map for indication... there shouldnt be any problems... contact me if so...
bus 9 is the best way to get there

COST: FREE

WHAT TO BRING: Everyone should bring a Gamecube controller, no other things needed, we already got 4 tvs and gamecubes with smash so dont bring anything special...You can always bring some money for some moneys matchs ^_^
SOME MONEY FOR EATING PLZ

RULES:

1. Bring your own controller! If you do not own one, make sure someone else who is going is bringing one for you.
2. Respect the room, and respect your fellow smashers. Do NOT break/mess with the things in the room blablabla... you all know the rest
3. give others a chance to play. Move after a couple of games.

Registration: If you think you will be going, please post here or e-mail me at: emperornewgenre at hotmail dot com
Info I need:

Name (your SWF name is fine):
Names of anyone coming with you

Current Guestlist:

16 peoples maximum can come, but i'm pretty sure there won't be so many...
(If we got enought , we even could do a mini draw :))

1. Jih the almighty?
2. Pow the great
3. Bam the one and only
4. Vwins the legendary (aka the intense )

I'll keep these info updated
Thanks

Jih

Smash Journeyman
**** I'm not coming :rolleyes: wtf why didn't you put me down in the first place

I'll be there starting from 3 pm or so....
cuz i wasnt sure you would be able to come with school or w/e lol

woot at least i won't be alone! lol

Jih

Smash Journeyman
Well since editting doesnt work atm, umm.. maybe from lionel groulx or something, it seems that is the fastest way i think.
yea if you can take the bus 9 ... i can get you at lionel groulx or at the McDo at the time you want

D

Deleted member

or mayb he had 2 go 2 a prince concart ok "justa" evar thot abuot dat??????? omg

Top Bottom