• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

WarranThad

Smash Ace
it does look nice.

chun li is sexy i wish i could still play 3s cuz then i could bHP cmk all day with that.

MattyBoi

Smash Rookie
Hello, name's Mat, I live in Mirabel, near St-Jérôme. I'm 22, turning 23 this summer and have been playing Melee using the advanced techs for about 2 years now and I'm looking for people to play with as there really isn't anybody in my entourage so here I am, looking for other Melee players that can possibly teach me a few tricks. I'd consider myself above average but I have alot to learn because I lack experience fighting other good players.

So anyway, if anybody lives in the area, just send me an IM or something.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Hello, name's Mat, I live in Mirabel, near St-Jérôme. I'm 22, turning 23 this summer and have been playing Melee using the advanced techs for about 2 years now and I'm looking for people to play with as there really isn't anybody in my entourage so here I am, looking for other Melee players that can possibly teach me a few tricks. I'd consider myself above average but I have alot to learn because I lack experience fighting other good players.

So anyway, if anybody lives in the area, just send me an IM or something.
You live in the perfect location for Melee, my friend.

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
You live in the perfect location for Melee, my friend.
Yup, what he said.

I suggest you private message any of these members:

BAM!
Phatuik
PKMVodka
Jarc
Nox

(Some more, but those are the main ones I see playing often.)

Also, there's jarc fests every thursdays (melee only) so you might want to pm him for more infos about those.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
melee is for the scrubs who can't cope with all the advance techniques in brawl, combos, and gameplay elements which were newly introduced in it.

n00bs.

MattyBoi

Smash Rookie
Yup, what he said.

I suggest you private message any of these members:

BAM!
Phatuik
PKMVodka
Jarc
Nox

(Some more, but those are the main ones I see playing often.)

Also, there's jarc fests every thursdays (melee only) so you might want to pm him for more infos about those.
Jarc fests? I'm guessing they're weeklies organized by somebody named "Jarc"? If not, who do I pm?

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Hai gaiz I'm in Florida. God **** *******s either didn't get my computer to the plane in time, or they stole it... I'll find out tonight :\

WarranThad

Smash Ace
why would i do that

I'd just charge what i paid for l4d since thats all thats on the account

so like $30

WarranThad

Smash Ace
23.99 us
28.44 canadian at real exchange rate

+whatever other bs paypal fees/credit card exchange rate which sucks.

pretty much 30$ gg

D

Deleted member

if any body would like me to come over to play street fighter 4 please pm me, im a good Sagat and Abel and will give you a great challenge, im also a good guest saterday or sunday for about 4-5 hours let me know thank you if you want to come over to my house that ok but i don have a SF4 set up so you might have to bring yours

Top Bottom