• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
^Man, I swear if you could get one for me I'd pay you the 10 bucks wednesday for sure.

I'd get one myself, but the deal is only for the weekend and it takes 2-3 days to register debit cards on paypal. >.<

cemo

white walker
probably after we wake up.

also i have a play on the 1st/2nd if any of you want to come see (: (it's 10 dollars)

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
I don't wanna take mushrooms in a place like a smash toruney... too many things could go wrong lol.
I lol'd.

Anyone know a number where I can reach Fizzi, or his address, for that matter - pm me please. I was supposed to see him with Dom today and I closed msn like a douche, before writing down his number. And my msn doesn't save logs on this computer lol.

So much fail, these past 2 days.

Mifune

Smash Cadet
Hi everyone, I also live in Montreal and would like to play with you guys :)
I have a question, when do you guys usually meet and is it always the same places or?.. you guys organize some places to go?
Either way nice to meet you guys.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Hi everyone, I also live in Montreal and would like to play with you guys :)
I have a question, when do you guys usually meet and is it always the same places or?.. you guys organize some places to go?
Either way nice to meet you guys.
Every wesnedays we have weeklies, info can be found here.

Sometimes on weekend people do some fests and stuff but now it's pretty much dead.

Tournament May 16th.

Yeah, that's pretty much it. Welcome to the community.

D

Deleted member

guys what do you think about sagat, i use him in sf4 but the questiong is is he really cheap like mk or is he just like marth with no counters.

SAGAT IS NOT A ***ET

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
hey guys, I have webernets at home now!
I haven't played brawl since last time I was at fizzi's, I think I'll try to make it to the next weeklies, I'd like to see how much the community has improved at brawl since the tournament.

I haven't been on smashboards often in the past few months, so I don't know what's happening most of the time, but I'm looking forward to seeing some of you soon! (some of you as in "screw ally, he's a douche").

Top Bottom