• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
is you have 10 minutes to spare or your procrastinating like me, then this videos is amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx2rwsRCjQc&fmt=18
4:40 is sick I remembered fil since he used to do sick stuff like this
your an ******* for quitting
7:29 *looks at joel*
7:49 made my day

EDIT: oh and they have the steb combo number two somewhere there :p
It was pretty entertaining... My beef with it is that so many parts had me wanting to scream "AIR DODGE".... I guess germans like trying to counter-attack instead of air dodging.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
is you have 10 minutes to spare or your procrastinating like me, then this videos is amazing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx2rwsRCjQc&fmt=18
4:40 is sick I remembered fil since he used to do sick stuff like this
your an ******* for quitting
7:29 *looks at joel*
7:49 made my day

EDIT: oh and they have the steb combo number two somewhere there :p
lol

was 2 gud

D

Deleted member

wow combo videos can make anyone look good so remeber if we were to play them we would own lol, we should make a montreal combo vidoe it would be realy great is someone has time to do it.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
i can come !! i can bring a melee setup with a GC controller! and imma go to my friends house and check if he can come.

P.S: ill bring the right memory card this time XD will all the places.

swordgard

Smash Hero
No, it would look like **** because none of us know how to edit videos except Nephiros.

You dare challenge my combo video making skills?!?!??!?!

No but seriously, its doable, we just need more people to be able to record, im setting up a way so that soon i can get replays online like really fast.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
alright agony. My friend vek can come to and maybe his brother ill notify u on that tomorrow.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Bento your opinion is the same as mine.

Girls that are minors are not cute at all and their lives about how they form a rock band and hit pedestrians on the street aint much interesting either. It's like watching a bunch of ******* and I can just do that in real life without paying my internet provider for it.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
elle a fait mal c'te claque la
Hahaha j'vois ça.

Yeah, where the heck are the FFYF2 vids... I want em too
Second'd.

Bento your opinion is the same as mine.

Girls that are minors are not cute at all and their lives about how they form a rock band and hit pedestrians on the street aint much interesting either. It's like watching a bunch of ******* and I can just do that in real life without paying my internet provider for it.
Indeed. Wait, whaaat?!

swordgard

Smash Hero
As long as it's faster than the time it's taking for the FFYF2 vids to get online!

Holy ****, i totally forgot about these =_=

Sorry, il get this done this afternoon.

As for what im setting up, well, remember that brawl HD video?

Im gonna emulate the wii on my computer, and make it a public replay server for mtl players. Basically, you can send me replays, and il just record them using fraps and upload them.

kr3wman

Smash Master
Cant you use that cracked video recording program that most Let's players use instead of fraps?

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Guess people aren't completely done with finals yet... : (

And that sounds great, Swordgard, although I now fear these HD vids will lag out my youtube XD
And my comment was directed at everyone who did record matches for FFYF2, in fact, you were the least aimed at since you at least showed interest in doing it, I still don't even *know* who recorded the others :p

ThatGuy

Smash Master
swordgard recorded all the ones of note.

EDIT: I'll check my EHDD though and see if Steb did anything with it. But even if there is I have 3 weeks left of crunch time so they won't be up until then.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
yeah ill call to see

edit: alright hes not answering nvm then
edit edit: XD alright nvm that 2nd part we;re on our way

swordgard

Smash Hero
Guess people aren't completely done with finals yet... : (

And that sounds great, Swordgard, although I now fear these HD vids will lag out my youtube XD
And my comment was directed at everyone who did record matches for FFYF2, in fact, you were the least aimed at since you at least showed interest in doing it, I still don't even *know* who recorded the others :p

Ok, updates on those.

Heres what happened, usually what i do is vcr>dvd recorder>computer.

Most matches on my computer got corrupted with the reformat i had to do, i have vids of me vs ally, vids of low tiers finals, and a vid of zaf vs ally.

For the rest, most of em i have on dvd recorder, im dubbing em as im typing. However, i remember not having seen any of the matches that agora was looking for, therefore it was either not on my recorders or someone recorded over them :S .

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Holy ****, i totally forgot about these =_=

Sorry, il get this done this afternoon.

As for what im setting up, well, remember that brawl HD video?

Im gonna emulate the wii on my computer, and make it a public replay server for mtl players. Basically, you can send me replays, and il just record them using fraps and upload them.
Sounds awesome.

Well, vrud, it seems it will be canceled, sorry.

Not enough activity in here >.<
Nooooooooes. If only I had read that sooner >_<

Ok, updates on those.

Heres what happened, usually what i do is vcr>dvd recorder>computer.

Most matches on my computer got corrupted with the reformat i had to do, i have vids of me vs ally, vids of low tiers finals, and a vid of zaf vs ally.

For the rest, most of em i have on dvd recorder, im dubbing em as im typing. However, I remember not having seen any of the matches that agora was looking for, therefore it was either not on my recorders or someone recorded over them :S .
Sounds... LESS awesome...

Also, if anyone has vids of me on their Wii (Pretty much anything containing a pink Luigi) could they please arrange to either upload them or send them to me? (no need to rush, though)

I ESPECIALLY want that vid where I misfire Stef three times in a row, in like 15 seconds lololol

swordgard

Smash Hero
I am uploading the vids right now, im still missing 1/2 of a tape but pretty much everything else is on the computer and being uploaded :)

Top Bottom