• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

zaf

Smash Lord
Kage playing m2k in brawl was a highlight of the trip.

Kage is getting rapped hard by m2k.
So during a match, after m2k gimps kage like 15 seconds into it.
He pauses the match, to point and laugh at kage.
Chet and I were dying omg.

Kage went ganon on m2k, after about 20 seconds of playing
m2k quits the game and says the following
"play a real character this is boring"
LOL

Kage did win a match, which i have to say as well.
it was some warrior bull**** as usual
He charges a stupid fsmash with ike and m2k some how ran into it and died at like
50%

Joel combo moar pls

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Also at one point, zaf was rolling in the right lane on the highway, and it was pitch black.
Some car pulled up behind us and was trying to pass us, but you can't pass someone from the right.
So I told zaf to go on the right side to let the car pass, and the driver behind us was flashing his lights.
Zaf was like "screw that ****er, I don't care!" and acting all tough and stuff, until the car behind us started flashing red and blue. >_> It was a ****ing state patrol car. LOL

cF=)

Smash Lord
Hey, un message à tous,

Durant la première semaine de mars, j'vais avoir l'appartement à moi seul. Je compte bien hoster un smashfest d'environ 12 personnes avec écran géant, mais je voudrais savoir au moins si quelqu'un est intéressé. Sachez que je ne permettrai pas qu'on joue à brawl sur le main screen, mais si un courageux veut bien apporter sa télé, ya pas de problème.

Qu'en pensez-vous?

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Lazy terrorist.

------------------------------------------------------------

Host:
Concordia Otaku Club
Type:
Party - Club Party
Network:
Global
Time and PlaceDate:
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Time:
3:00pm - 6:00pm
Street:
2020 MacKay
City/Town:
Montreal, QC

Email:
otaku@alcor.concordia.ca

You have been asking for the longest time when there was a Smash/ Brawl Tournament and now....

"HERE WE GO!"

Welcome to 1 on 1 non stop action the fight to the death!

Here are some basic instructions:

1. THERE WILL BE A SIGN UP SHEET THE DAY OF THE TOURNEY.

2. BRING YOUR OWN CONTROLLER!

ROOM TBA

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Items, lol. I think I'd use Falco for his god tier landmaster and reflector.

kr3wman

Smash Master
It's pretty sure it's tentacles... but with no **** cause it sucks.

EDIT : crew battle Concordia vs SWF!

Falcon only crew battle!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Garrhh... I probably won't be available during this timeframe.

And cf=), I'm tempted, if there's enough Brawl to keep me busy.

cF=)

Smash Lord
And cf=), I'm tempted, if there's enough Brawl to keep me busy.
It's all depending on whether people bring their consoles and TVs or not... Anyway, I'll soon announce all the directions so people can plan in advance if they'll come by car or using public transportation...

MOAR TO COME, I'M JUST HAPPY YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED :D

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Oh no, Midway went bankrupt. No more Mortal Kombat games...for whoever liked them.

Hey, un message à tous,

Durant la première semaine de mars, j'vais avoir l'appartement à moi seul. Je compte bien hoster un smashfest d'environ 12 personnes avec écran géant, mais je voudrais savoir au moins si quelqu'un est intéressé. Sachez que je ne permettrai pas qu'on joue à brawl sur le main screen, mais si un courageux veut bien apporter sa télé, ya pas de problème.

Qu'en pensez-vous?
Guess I'd go. You only have 1 TV though?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
So? the guy wasnt really great considering he was always trying to roll BEHIND ally. This is a very significant pattern that can lead to your downfall way early.
Way to pull things out of context. Ally would still have kicked the crap out of him if he tried to get up or attack since he was near the edge.

Good plays come from bad mistakes.

EDIT: I can't even say it was a bad play for the Diddy player, unless he was doing that in every match. He even paused a bit before rolling behind Ally; those pauses sometimes cause players to rethink their chase decision.

swordgard

Smash Hero
Way to pull things out of context. Ally would still have kicked the crap out of him if he tried to get up or attack since he was near the edge.

Good plays come from bad mistakes.
True, but he rolled back toward the ledge because he kept rolling BEHIND ally. He would have done the same thing wether the ledge was there or not. Its a pattern he had. Those are fatals. Im not saying ally isnt awesome, im just saying this isnt exactly what we should be looking at here. Yes its a 0 to death or almost, but he does way better things.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Anymore details on saturday kev?
Stuff
Screw Wario, I'm going Olimar!
So far, looks like I'm gonna cancel, not enough people to organize anything worthwhile. We can still try again for next saturday (won't be Valentine's Day, more time to plan your week, etc)
Toon Link is gay!
What would also be amazing, would be if someone who has a car says he's coming so you guys could meet up and come by car (much faster, and cheaper too, if you all split the money for gas)

To those interested in a possible smashfest Saturday the 21st of February @ Le Chevalier, Repentigny, please PM me!

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Well, the reason I'm prolly not going to the concordia tourney is because I'll prolly be going back to Repentigny, so you could probably count me in, Kev :p

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
Charles I'd also be interested in coming, if people bring TVs. I would bring one but I don't have one. Maybe Bento will either go or let me steal his :D. Anyways, I'm not entirely sure if I'll be back from Florida or not so I'll have to withhold my official answer.

Kev!

Smash Journeyman
Aww **** it lol...
I'd change it for the 28th, but that's the day I'm starting my new job... Guess I'll just put the ''Repen smashfests'' on hold for now.
Playing Olimar is hard.
Edit: It was Stef's (stupid) idea anyways. :p

Top Bottom