• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Jer

Smash Ace
Transeferring the zelda talk here.

I do understand that you guys say sheik is a girl because it's zelda. That is technically true, but in the game sheik is a male because ganon can't sense males. If it was only a disguise the sense would still be the one of a female. Zelda does transform into someone else, I would say it's like an alter ego.

Ex: If someone takes a change of sex from girl to boy. Some will say he's a girl and some will say that he's a boy. Technically he's a girl, but since he change everything from girl to boy many would consider him a boy because that is what he truly is now.

So, imo, this debate will never end because each side is right. Either you consider him a boy or girl is your choice, I guess that's the best possible answer to that.

Sheik is zelda, but it's the alter ego of zelda meaning a boy....Watever, this makes my head explode. xD
So if i start dressing and acting like a girl i am one? That's what you're saying right?

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
So if i start dressing and acting like a girl i am one? That's what you're saying right?

I think you guys don't understand that she's not dressing as sheik, she's transforming.

''It's a magical transformation where Zelda turns into a different person''

''Its not a costume, its a magical transformation. Anything goes.''

''Zelda uses the magic of the triforce to transform into a sheikah.''

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I think you guys don't understand that she's not dressing as sheik, she's transforming.

''It's a magical transformation where Zelda turns into a different person''

''Its not a costume, its a magical transformation. Anything goes.''

''Zelda uses the magic of the triforce to transform into a sheikah.''
I think this will be the first time I agree with Agony, but allow me to specify what I have to first and then if I really need to explain in details I will.

-The "Character" known as Shiek in OoT is male. Quick way to explain this would be to have a female character playing a male role in a hollywood movie.

-Shiek in Brawl is female, for the simple fact that she has breast.

Steb

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, who else is going to Ottawa? It's like only Zaf, holy, Joel, me, and Kage so far.

Pretty sure Zaf's car is already full by now, but if not, I need a lift too. Anyone else driving?

buenob

Smash Lord
if housing is needed, it's here, though the tourney should 100% be over by 11 so it's highly likely that you guys can make the trip back at the end of the day... it won't start until noon, so you can be well rested and still drive up in the am

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
For the tourney, if you guys want to find us a car again, i can be the driver, but you have to let me know right now, so that i can ask of from work.

As for sf4, im getting it on pc too, whenever its finaly released that is.

Fizzi

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
FIZZI#36
I wish I could go to Ottowa tourney :(. So close in comparison with all other tourneys. Reading week is screwing me over in that sense. I'm not going to florida during breaks anymore -_-

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Well, if I can be garanteed we'll be back before Sunday afternoon, I'd be up to it as well.

zaf

Smash Lord
Transeferring the zelda talk here.

I do understand that you guys say sheik is a girl because it's zelda. That is technically true, but in the game sheik is a male because ganon can't sense males. If it was only a disguise the sense would still be the one of a female. Zelda does transform into someone else, I would say it's like an alter ego.

Ex: If someone takes a change of sex from girl to boy. Some will say he's a girl and some will say that he's a boy. Technically he's a girl, but since he change everything from girl to boy many would consider him a boy because that is what he truly is now.

So, imo, this debate will never end because each side is right. Either you consider him a boy or girl is your choice, I guess that's the best possible answer to that.

Sheik is zelda, but it's the alter ego of zelda meaning a boy....Watever, this makes my head explode. xD
please stfu
this topic has been discussed enough on this site
so many threads with this **** has been closed
i dont need to read this **** as soon as i come back from phili.
who gives a **** about shiek

also, zaf you have room in your car for ottawa?
Oh yeah, who else is going to Ottawa? It's like only Zaf, holy, Joel, me, and Kage so far.

Pretty sure Zaf's car is already full by now, but if not, I need a lift too. Anyone else driving?
I can probably rent my parents van, for people who want to go.
We will have to pay to rent it, so it would cost like an extra $20.
If no one wants to pay, then ill just take my car with 4 people.
So far i believe i am taking, chet, holy, joel.
Ally is not coming to ottawa i believe, so i got one spot left
I think it might belong to elef, if not it is open to others.

zaf

Smash Lord
i need to make a cv
anyone know a good site to help people make one?
i used to know one, it was a quebec .gov site

chet call me

BentoBox

Smash Master
I'm taking a class currently where building up your resume and writing your application letter along with familiarizing yourself with business lingo is the main concern of the class. I could help you out if you want =p~

Agora

Smash Journeyman
Kirt, I'm still interested in that lift to Ottawa, let us ( me and Bento? ) know if you get that car!

Steb

Smash Journeyman
If Kirt can manage to get a car, I want a spot.

Otherwise, Zaf, if we take the van, does everyone pay 20$ more? It's not problem for me but dunno how others will feel about it.

Mystic Viper

Smash Ace
I'll ask my parents tonight if its possible to get insurances for a brief period of time, but im recalling now that I have essays due during that period so its kinda iffy. Nonetheless, I will try.

Top Bottom