• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

The_K77

Smash Rookie
I find way good that girls play video games cuz they won't be like disgusted by them and the fact won't be discusted by us, men, who play video games... So it's a good thing!... I think

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
I find this silly to have that, it's like "HAY GUIZ LOOK IM A -GIRL- AND I PLAY -VIDYA GAEMS- OMGOMGOMG IM SOOOO AWESOME HEY HEY HEY I'M A -GIRL- AND I PLAY -VIDYA GAEMS-"
I mean it's not like we have www.machogamers.com and stuff like that. And I bet they can all only play Cooking Mama.
yo tas rite, tas where women belong

in the fuсking kitchen

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
MTL.

TO is planning on hosting a tournament on the 24th of NOV. Our venue would be a 3 floor house (all to us) and the plus side to it is that if you guys want, the option of sleeping over is available. So yeah would any of you guys come?

ThatGuy

Smash Master
The_K77, triple post pas, spam pas, pis reste gentil.

QFT, 20 dollars à John Abbott, ça se fait si facilement quand le gars se vante.
Yeah, stolen :(

What was funny was that Jarc ***** him with rest combos and **** while chet went to the bathroom before the MM. That was hilarious.

And aw, I wish I could go to that TO tournament, but I can't afford 2 tourneys in such proximity :(. Sorry guys.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Hey, is any1 here a rlly good ness i want him to become my best player but still need lots of help finding good combos and **** with him.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
Testrider's girlfriend should make us pie.
Nah, but she could bring up som Sim Laot (or however the eff you spell that). Also, with ness, since he sucks, I usually spam moves in a set pattern. If the guy sucks, I'll spam djc uair. If he's better, I'll spam djc bair. If I'm in trouble I'll do sparkles. I don't remember the last time I won a match with Ness (well aside from ****** Fen's fox with it once in a while, but he's not too good).

Damax

Smash Lord
Nah, but she could bring up som Sim Laot (or however the eff you spell that). Also, with ness, since he sucks, I usually spam moves in a set pattern. If the guy sucks, I'll spam djc uair. If he's better, I'll spam djc bair. If I'm in trouble I'll do sparkles. I don't remember the last time I won a match with Ness (well aside from ****** Fen's fox with it once in a while, but he's not too good).
don't forget to spam upsmash for extra confusion and gambling (aka yoyo glitch)

cF=)

Smash Lord
Ness sucks against projectiles'ish, range'ish, and chaingrabby'ish characters.

This means he has 2 or 3 good matchups.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
don't double post either. edit your post if you posted last. is this your first message board experience? are you 15? are you okay if I sleep next to you so I can breathe the air you exhale while I...

... never mind?

Dice

Smash Lord
About bigrick's comment on cvs2, since I don't want to get owned by chet i'll respond in here. Cvs2 is actually a very hard game, it's just as technically hard as smash if not moreso. I timing for some of the key combos is redic, 2-3 frame links are very common to be seen in many combos. it's just unfortuneate that high level cvs2 gets reduced to A groove, turtling. But what game at high level of play doesn't get reduced to something not fun :p Without that (ie at "intermediate" level) cvs2 is amazing and pwn's faces.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
don't double post either. edit your post if you posted last. is this your first message board experience? are you 15? are you okay if I sleep next to you so I can breathe the air you exhale while I...

... never mind?
lol sacré chester the molester caught

vrud

Smash Apprentice
ya but i picked ness cuz of his amazing ablility to edge garde. If i was playin againt a rlly good ness i would get so pissed off cuz of his pika frost or watever he says. So thats y i picked that big headed dwarf.

The_K77

Smash Rookie
sorry for double or even triple posting and yes I'm new here and NO you can't sleep besides me !

I played Blak Jo today and freakin good but... If I practice a couple more hours I think I can match him. He does some f*up stuff and he's insanly quick!

Divinokage

Smash Legend
sorry for double or even triple posting and yes I'm new here and NO you can't sleep besides me !

I played Blak Jo today and freakin good but... If I practice a couple more hours I think I can match him. He does some f*up stuff and he's insanly quick!
Insanely quick? mmm.. Doesn't Cemo beat him all the time? Go play Vwins Sheik, now that's speed. =) I got some videos up in singles. go see it. =P

Top Bottom