• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Tired of wobbling? :D

D:

Silly raiph not checking his PMs!
yeah i was out all day, and lokking for sex and a fcking controller w cemo all day...

we checked:
wm
fs
bb
trUS
videotron
and blockbuster and no fcking gckuntroller. sicksheet

cemo

white walker
wobbling is too good how can you get tired of it

ralph is a noob a level 9 ganondorf hit him with warlock punch

Damax

Smash Lord
yeah i was out all day, and lokking for sex and a fcking controller w cemo all day...

we checked:
wm
fs
bb
trUS
videotron
and blockbuster and no fcking gckuntroller. sicksheet
I had to buy a stupid silver controler after my friend fell on my black one... only place I found some where WM and EB Games where I used to live. Actually EB games may still have some.

colejordan123

Smash Rookie
Haha, I actually live a 5 minute walk from Abbott now. I found a pretty nice place :p

Add my MSN if you can, it should be in my profile.
Holy ****. Someone I kind of know, only 2 towns over.

I'm so lonely in my Pincourt place. Only people I know are regulars that frequent Couche-tard in Île Perrot. Sad, really. /emo

Damax

Smash Lord
my few will be of 50 bucks per controllers, 30 bucks depot at first + 100 bucks per additional controller.

I will also ask for your msn password, your computer and your cat. Everything will then be sold on EBAY.

THIS IS A ONE TIME OFFER! NOT GONNA HAPPEN TWICE IN YOUR LIFE SEIZE ThE CHANCE TO BE HAPPPY!

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
Wsup Mtl Smashers, i'm a decent smash player, I am a extreme tekken 5, Soul Calibur 3 and Street Fighter 3, EX3(On Ps2) player and I would like to reach good players. I live in Longueuil( South Shore of Montreal) and I dont know any good players exept for Sean( Ice Climbers) and my friend Jo. If anybody is good and in the South, holla at me.

The_K77

Smash Rookie
Maaan... Are you guys serious... There are actually good players in Mtl! Wow! Well... Presenting myself... I'm... 14... V.E.K. AKA SHOT and FALL. If I had to put myself on a scale I would seriously give myself 7 out of 10. Why?? because:
1- I don't do wavedash at all. I can... but I don't.
2- I don't do L-Canceling although I can already see all of you doing it. My brother tries to use all the techniques he see on youtube and such... I still kick his ***...
Ganondorf<Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi, Falco (in a couple stages), almost his Bowser (keeps on up-B'ing and it's so annoying it pisses me off), Captain Falcon
Well... Ganon is my best guy and I sure do enjoy kicking my bro *** but I have other characters like :
Zelda/Sheik
Samus
and Young Link.

Vwins

Smash Ace
Maaan... Are you guys serious... There are actually good players in Mtl! Wow! Well... Presenting myself... I'm... 14... V.E.K. AKA SHOT and FALL. If I had to put myself on a scale I would seriously give myself 7 out of 10. Why?? because:
1- I don't do wavedash at all. I can... but I don't.
2- I don't do L-Canceling although I can already see all of you doing it. My brother tries to use all the techniques he see on youtube and such... I still kick his ***...
Ganondorf<Dr. Mario, Mario, Luigi, Falco (in a couple stages), almost his Bowser (keeps on up-B'ing and it's so annoying it pisses me off), Captain Falcon
Well... Ganon is my best guy and I sure do enjoy kicking my bro *** but I have other characters like :
Zelda/Sheik
Samus
and Young Link.
No wavedash no L-cancel its more something like 1 out of 10 lol

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Holy cow, what just happened? :psycho:

Welcome newcomers. You should check out the Montreal Biweeklies if you guys feel like meeting some new competition. The next one is tomorrow, it's located at Snowdon Metro (literally right outside of it). Check the thread link my my signature. The ECCPR is also there if you want to see who's good around here.

Hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: Be nice Vincent, they're new. Why not give a nice warm welcome MM? =)

Vwins

Smash Ace
Holy cow, what just happened? :psycho:

Welcome newcomers. You should check out the Montreal Biweeklies if you guys feel like meeting some new competition. The next one is tomorrow, it's located at Snowdon Metro (literally right outside of it). Check the thread link my my signature. The ECCPR is also there if you want to see who's good around here.

Hope to see you guys there!

EDIT: Be nice Vincent, they're new. Why not give a nice warm welcome MM? =)
Because every noob choke when they see me play and I can't do my MM. And after they just stop playing smash because they suck too much.

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
Is there any good smash players in South Shore of Montreal. If so holla at me. Looking for ppl i dont need to travel to go face.

ThatGuy

Smash Master
t'as qu'a ne pas jouer avant ton MM ..
On top of that, the victim usually has enough time to get ***** by every single person there beforehand. :laugh:

EDIT: New guys, I highly suggest you check out the Biweeklies tomorrow. You'll get a chance to at least see some of the competition around here. I myself will be attending as well, so feel free to ask for some games.

And don't worry, we're not as scary as we are on the forums. Well, maybe Vwins's Fox...O_o

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ganon is my best guy and I sure do enjoy kicking my bro ***
Oh really? You want to do a Ganon mirror match? =) I can teach you some tricks, if you really want to get better that is... or else you get nothing =P.

Any Tekken 5, Soul Calibur 3 and Street fighter3rd strk/EX3 players here? Still in The south shore.
Not really, all of us live in majority, West Island, Montreal Downtown, and then.. Blainville, St-Jerome, St-Therese.. or whatever. So if you want to play us, you either have to take bus/metro to us or you invite us over. =)

Top Bottom