• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

cF=)

Smash Lord
guuuuuuuuys...

gravity,is,not,the,same...............................................!..!.!.1!1.!1..1.3.5..2

oh yeaaaaah dla musiiiiiique :D

-- Nommez-moi trois province du Canada ayant les lettres "OU" dans cet ordre ?

sqrt(-1)=sqrt(i²)*sqrt(1)

Possible attempt at typing cirrectly... a gong rings in my head, and alternate between my left ear and my right one. Kill. Kill. KillKill. Whoever. you. are. This. is. computer. mu. -sic.

shoot. or. . . die.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Hey, i just joined. Im a pretty good smamus player and also ness and pikachu butbetter with samus. I wave dash easaly and l cancel pretty well if i would rate myself i would say..... 6.5 on 10.

Damax

Smash Lord
Hey, i just joined. Im a pretty good smamus player and also ness and pikachu butbetter with samus. I wave dash easaly and l cancel pretty well if i would rate myself i would say..... 6.5 on 10.
but you'll find out you really are a 2 outta 10. Welcome on the boards, I'm evil, nice to meet ya. be sure to check out the bi-weeklie to see if you really are a 6.5 on 10. who knows?

vrud

Smash Apprentice
It sux though i have no brother thats about my age so all i have to do to practise is play vs lvl 9 bots that rlly sux cuz i kill em like 6 to 0 with 10 stock. I can also watch youtube vids but that only helps a lil'

vrud

Smash Apprentice
o ya forgot to mention im 14 and live in the south shore not like it was important to say or anything im a talkaholic. :(

vrud

Smash Apprentice
o geez im so retarted... not rlly but look at my info it says in Green Field park u no close To grande Allee get it?

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
what's with the influx of like 3 new south shore noobs :S
cest probablement la saison

oooo... well we go to mgr-parent and my msn is vrud@epals.com (yup epals is gay but my sis told me to get it in like grade 2 so ya...) there u go
haha I finished at mgr-parent last year
Edit: I added you on msn so go there

ThatGuy

Smash Master
Sweet ToS4

And wtf so many South Shore new players. Welcome. (I saw "Bellevue" in your location and was hoping it was West Island, oh well =( ) Try making it to the biweeklies if you wish to meet other smashers in the community.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Or not because they all choke!

:sadface4lyfe:

But yeah do come and enjoy whooping my arse :D; making epeens grow to tremendous proportions since '88. They call me the fertilizer.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
I find this silly to have that, it's like "HAY GUIZ LOOK IM A -GIRL- AND I PLAY -VIDYA GAEMS- OMGOMGOMG IM SOOOO AWESOME HEY HEY HEY I'M A -GIRL- AND I PLAY -VIDYA GAEMS-"
I mean it's not like we have www.machogamers.com and stuff like that. And I bet they can all only play Cooking Mama.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Then again, whenever a girl shows up on a gaming forum, whatever that game may be, I've noticed that guys would stick to her like bees~ I can understand their need to have their own "space". Take Kiwi for example. Some do like the attention, others find it ********, as it is a form of discrimination, however good the intent truly is.

Top Bottom