• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

The_K77

Smash Rookie
Phen don't you remeber Gamers night ??

When I said insanly quick... I ment for me... I never thought pros were that quick but it's still not that far off from where I am.

Who's Cemo ??

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
Good job Roustane!

About bigrick's comment on cvs2, since I don't want to get owned by chet i'll respond in here. Cvs2 is actually a very hard game, it's just as technically hard as smash if not moreso. I timing for some of the key combos is redic, 2-3 frame links are very common to be seen in many combos. it's just unfortuneate that high level cvs2 gets reduced to A groove, turtling. But what game at high level of play doesn't get reduced to something not fun :p Without that (ie at "intermediate" level) cvs2 is amazing and pwn's faces.
Yeah I agree with you man.

But my point was... KoF = CvS2 without the bull****

cemo

white walker
Phen don't you remeber Gamers night ??

When I said insanly quick... I ment for me... I never thought pros were that quick but it's still not that far off from where I am.

Who's Cemo ??
i am cemo/phen/sean/supreme emperor

i don't usually try to hard at those gamer's night things. it's no fun when you're always the best one there. ):

Dice

Smash Lord
Good job Roustane!

Yeah I agree with you man.

But my point was... KoF = CvS2 without the bull****
Oh okay, excellent, and I've yet to actually play a KoF game, planning on trying one in the near future. Which one is considered the best one to play?

BigRick

Smash Master
Oh okay, excellent, and I've yet to actually play a KoF game, planning on trying one in the near future. Which one is considered the best one to play?
Hmm it seems like the most popular ones are the special editions (Dream Match) which are '98 and 2002... since they're old versions built on NEOGEO, you can probably run them on MAME, but I also think that 2002 is available on PS2. I can run both of them on my Xbox...

Hmm also I think that the most recent version, KOF XI (PS2) is getting released soon in North America. This one seems different, because it uses a 3-on-3 tag team system.

So I'd suggest you to try the old school ones, just to get a feel of it... then maybe if you're interested you could buy the recent one.

Thad: Never tried those, but I used to play Fatal Fury 2 at my high school...

and I never really been a fan of Samsho... (Last Blade is Samsho, right?)

Black_jo

Smash Journeyman
sorry for double or even triple posting and yes I'm new here and NO you can't sleep besides me !

I played Blak Jo today and freakin good but... If I practice a couple more hours I think I can match him. He does some f*up stuff and he's insanly quick!
lawl, i aint freakin good. But you'll never beat me at my real level with only a couple of hours practicing with kiki . Also, the movie was really good and that's because Denzel is haitian. btw, what's the MSN of the other smash player

Insanely quick? mmm.. Doesn't Cemo beat him all the time? Go play Vwins Sheik, now that's speed. =) I got some videos up in singles. go see it. =P
rofl cemo doesn't beat me all the time. the last time i played him was last summer. I never play this game and killed myself 6times in a match.

black jo isn't pro, he usualy end up in the last spots in tourny. other pros are much faster. fear vwin/bam/chet/pkm and co.
yeah
i never wen to a tourny man... but true that i would end up in the last spots
pros are pros

i am cemo/phen/sean/supreme emperor

i don't usually try to hard at those gamer's night things. it's no fun when you're always the best one there. ):
MM? :)

Jarc

Smash Lord
TO THE CORNFIELD... BYAAAH!!!!!! (Montreal, Canada
Lol we ran over a rabbit in CT.
Lol I got 5 stocked by KDJ in CT.
Lol no one has weed in CT.
Lol 24 set-ups for 300 people in CT.
Lol you couldn't move one centimeter cuz the venue was so small in CT.

Do the math, CT sucked ***.

Also, I ain't maining Jiggs anymore.

BigRick

Smash Master

Lol good **** Jarc.

Yeah lets switch mains... wanna main Marth with me?

We could wear tiaras and play with our swords

Divinokage

Smash Legend
The K77.. posted on the 7th match No Mercy vs Overkill and I quote: Kage... I know the end was freakin rough but that's why you should try to beat two lvl 9 samuses or links or marth or any other good cpu at lvl 9.

I feel like you have absolutely no idea what competitive smash is... saying something like that is insulting for me and for the opponents I'm up against, and also for everyone here. Just some random noob trying to teach people how to play? Who the hell are you to say something like that!?

On the positive side, next time watch what you say.. it's like you trying to jump a 25 meter gap without knowing how to do it.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
I feel like you have absolutely no idea what competitive smash is... saying something like that is insulting for me and for the opponents I'm up against, and also for everyone here. Just some random noob trying to teach people how to play? Who the hell are you to say something like that!?

On the positive side, next time watch what you say.. it's like you trying to jump a 25 meter gap without knowing how to do it.
holy ****

that a chill pill.

a warrior sized one.

take things less seriously.

i mean christ, you already look like a clown, how hard can it be?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
it's smash brothers.
its a joke of a comment.
you're a joke of a person if you're so offended by it.
grow up.

cF=)

Smash Lord

Hurray ! (sabre le champagne)

Also, **** CT

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
The K77.. posted on the 7th match No Mercy vs Overkill and I quote: Kage... I know the end was freakin rough but that's why you should try to beat two lvl 9 samuses or links or marth or any other good cpu at lvl 9.

kage getting tips from a starter? Should I lol or just say owned. XD

Melaf

Smash Journeyman
Hi freeking every1,lets says Im searching for good ssb player on the comp where I can find them.I know like 2 or 3 people here who play ssb but.....im bored playing with noob on kailera server alone anyway....peace out<_<

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
Your the best in the South for now sean(cemo), but you just wait. We gotta find somewhere else than gamers night to battle. There no good.

Nephiros

Smash Ace
Hi freeking every1,lets says Im searching for good ssb player on the comp where I can find them.I know like 2 or 3 people here who play ssb but.....im bored playing with noob on kailera server alone anyway....peace out<_<
Me, JustaPnoy and Fabrian who got back into it recently, it seems.

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
Your the best in the South for now sean(cemo), but you just wait. We gotta find somewhere else than gamers night to battle. There no good, well not tourney level, they use absolutely no techniques. Rollin is the hypest **** they've done llooll.
"Hmm it seems like the most popular ones are the special editions (Dream Match) which are '98 and 2002... since they're old versions built on NEOGEO, you can probably run them on MAME, but I also think that 2002 is available on PS2. I can run both of them on my Xbox..."
ANY STREET FIGHER OWNS KOF ANYDAY N DATS A FACT.

Top Bottom