• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
Your the best in the South for now sean(cemo), but you just wait. We gotta find somewhere else than gamers night to battle. There no good.
HAHAHA Cemo is the best in his town HAHAHAHAHAH LOL
gj

while browsing the net, i found thos random interesting pics

cemo

white walker
we're only talking about quebec here, and south shore is relative to the st-laurent. Don't play dumb or go back in geography classes, seriously Kelso. my roomate says so just as the 4 university students I asked during lunch yesterday. GG
generally when i say south shore, it refers to the south shore of montreal.

regardless, i could point out that one of the words is indeed, shore, which Sherbrooke isn' even close to.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
we're only talking about quebec here, and south shore is relative to the st-laurent. Don't play dumb or go back in geography classes, seriously Kelso. my roomate says so just as the 4 university students I asked during lunch yesterday. GG
lol dammaxe est universitère! hihihihihi

Damax

Smash Lord
generally when i say south shore, it refers to the south shore of montreal.

regardless, i could point out that one of the words is indeed, shore, which Sherbrooke isn' even close to.
well I was referring to south shore of sherbrooke, I'm past the river that split sherbrooke in two! zomg owned.

LOL raiph still suck at life.

montreal south shore has nothing to be proud of.

Chris aka Kiki

Smash Rookie
well I was referring to south shore of sherbrooke, I'm past the river that split sherbrooke in two! zomg owned.

LOL raiph still suck at life.

montreal south shore has nothing to be proud of.
What was that. Nobody insults wherever i live:mad:. As long as i'm in the south, you better show some respect bway or OMAYE BUTEYARU KSAMA.

The_K77

Smash Rookie
What was that. Nobody insults wherever i live:mad:. As long as i'm in the south, you better show some respect bway or OMAYE BUTEYARU KSAMA.
yo Chris, keep on going... GO South-Shore! Go South-Shore! I can't... yet up until I get very good. Once that happens I'll be kicking the ***!

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Ya! Go south shore! Go shouth shore! YA!!! BOY!! ill so kick ***. (when i become good enogh) :(

Divinokage

Smash Legend
alright guys I invite everyone to come on the 24th of November at 6:00 PM at Laser Quest for my birthday. Anyone that wants to come just tell me on MSN and I'll make a list and give you guys the info if you don't know where it is. Even though my real birthday is on the 29th of october.. I'd thought I make a fun event for everyone.

But I have to warn people in advance after laser quest, only a few will be able to stay with me since we may go to a bar or something like that... and then we will smash somewhere that I don't know. So ya, msn me if you want to go to LQ.

The_K77

Smash Rookie
Birthday!!!

alright guys I invite everyone to come on the 24th of November at 6:00 PM at Laser Quest for my birthday. Anyone that wants to come just tell me on MSN and I'll make a list and give you guys the info if you don't know where it is. Even though my real birthday is on the 29th of october.. I'd thought I make a fun event for everyone.

But I have to warn people in advance after laser quest, only a few will be able to stay with me since we may go to a bar or something like that... and then we will smash somewhere that I don't know. So ya, msn me if you want to go to LQ.
Happy birthday... though a little late... HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I have to tell you this noow cuz I prolly won't remember to do it like in 5 minutes or so(short attention span) lol

cF=)

Smash Lord
Jarc, I've received IT... and you know what IT means ;D (awesome pun lol)
We'll be toking up tomorrow bro... **** straight this pipe will get us freakin high

EDIT: I don't know why I pressed edit.

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
street fighter ex disagrees
ROFLMAO, Street Fighter EX 2 PLUS was the equivalent of 17 bottles of concentrated suck.
I don't really like LQ, Roustane. Could I still chill with you guys afterwards? :confused:
You have to come to chill with us [/blatant lie]. Come on, you won't regret. Every time I go there I'm like "**** this is going to be boring as ****" but then I end up having a good time (and get on top of the scoreboard).

lol

Ralph, less pics plz k thx.

Message to the board: When is the last time you've actually clicked on a youtube link posted by Ralph? lol (don't post if you're from the south shore).

Top Bottom