• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

WarranThad

Smash Ace
vincent, if you don't have a team partner for calgary and you want to lose...

=D

edit:
OH **** CHEESECAKE IM IN ON THAT ****.

cemo

white walker
smashfest is on until sometime sunday.
i don't got no drugs so you'll have to bring your own though. ):

WarranThad

Smash Ace
9 or 11, probably.

i'm down for coming, depending on my money situation

(i'm poor).

starts tomorrow, yes?

cemo

white walker
yes, tomorrow thad.
and i dunno that's really early jarc. :(

if any of you guys need directions or something add me on msnmsnmsnnsnsnsn

Vwins

Smash Ace
Tournament in october?

Ok guys, I need to know if the montreal community would be enough interested to travel as far

as blainville for a tournament. We didnt have a montreal since a long time. It's only 20 to

30min away from montreal by car. It's also really simple by public transport. You take the

metro until montmorency and from there, you take the bus number 9 direction St-jérome what

will bring you right in front of the ramada in Blainville where the tournament would be hold. And

I can guarantee you that I will make this tournament work no cancellation. The room is in a

hotel so its really nice.

cemo

white walker
if i got the moneyz i'd go.

k uhh.., i'm real tired so, i'll just like post my address and hope i don't get kidnapped
306 regent greenfield park

if you take a bus~ end of yellowline, 4 or the 54, get off at regent and taschereau, there's like a supergaz and videotron and starbucks and ****. the bus ride is like 10 - 15 minutes i guess. you're close when you see guzzo.

RaIph

Smash Apprentice
if i got the moneyz i'd go.

k uhh.., i'm real tired so, i'll just like post my address and hope i don't get kidnapped
306 regent greenfield park

if you take a bus~ end of yellowline, 4 or the 54, get off at regent and taschereau, there's like a supergaz and videotron and starbucks and ****. the bus ride is like 10 - 15 minutes i guess. you're close when you see guzzo.
hey micheal, im comming to ur smfest. be there at 7pm amish lbublubl etc...
ur dog stinkx bring black jo i wanna smash w'him! etc

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Ok guys, I need to know if the montreal community would be enough interested to travel as far

as blainville for a tournament. We didnt have a montreal since a long time. It's only 20 to

30min away from montreal by car. It's also really simple by public transport. You take the

metro until montmorency and from there, you take the bus number 9 direction St-jérome what

will bring you right in front of the ramada in Blainville where the tournament would be hold. And

I can guarantee you that I will make this tournament work no cancellation. The room is in a

Repeat!! I think its an excellent idea.

Fogel

Smash Lord

I'm not part of the mtl community, but I'm down for that :)

chesterr01

BRoomer
BRoomer
CEMO
me and elef want to come to your smashfest. call on my cell phone ASAP so we can come. like, call on my cell phone, my number should be on your msn.

if anything, if anyone could call me and give me directions it would be swell. thanks y'all.

edit: this was from some gaming location, I'm not home.

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i'm buying stuff for school year, i'll see if i can get down to the south shore. I'll be there earliest 6ish.

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!

Hmm je serais partant, ça dépend juste de la date. Y'aura moins de monde surement mais ca va être plus cool selon moi, on va être entre nous.

Why do you have to bring the no cancellation thing up? :( You're giving me bad memories man...

Phen, je serais vraiment allé mais jne peux pas.

And SuperBad is awesome.

Card

Smash Lord

I would also be interested in that

EDIT: HI ALL :D :D :D

cemo

white walker
'sup card

and you guys are all noobs, only like two people showed up. and they left early 'cause there wasn't enough people here.

):

WarranThad

Smash Ace
yay people who like smash also like mma

i didn't watch it as i forgot though :<.

if it comes to montreal im probably going with my brother.

cF=)

Smash Lord
Vwins, est-ce que t'as parlé au manager pour les setup ? La dernière fois, quand Damax avait organisé SFF, le gars nous avait dit qu'il pourrait nous avoir des TV au lieu d'apporter les notres, faque peut-etre que ca serait interessant de voir qu'est-ce que ste gars là a à offrir.

Top Bottom