• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Divinokage

Smash Legend
wrong use of implying, looking for hurting, infringing on fun, hating on, or something similar.

and so what? I enjoy bashing you, you enjoy being an idiot. You being an idiot bothers me, me bashing you bothers you.

seems fair.

in hindsight, replying 3 minutes after he posted makes it look like i was refreshing constantly

**** coincidences.
Seems you mix up opinions with something else.. I don't know the word but ya.. I enjoy myself with everything I have. Even if I can act being a warrior, whatever I say I try to make it clear and fun. I am not an idiot, I am Roustane.. you think I am an idiot because of views you have of me. Also, if you think I am idiot at some point you will regret you ever said all those things to me, mark my words... I am a human with emotions you know?

cF=)

Smash Lord
Emotions lead to pain, pain leads to hate, hate leads to the darkside OH SHI- someone's gonna get *****.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Y faudrait que vous comprenez mon passe.. je n'ai pas eu un passe vraiment le fun donc je refuse qu'on me traitre comme un idiot. Y'a des limites quand meme.. C'est une chose rire de moi pour le fun pi rire de moi pour me faire chier.

Divinokage

Smash Legend
So true, I can totally see myself be engulfed in rage with the red eyes. 0_0 I am capable of doing anything after all, apparently I am a robot now?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
i don't see how that works. if that were true you'd be beating me. I mean you can beat rimi =).

also disproves the whole "do anything" thing.

anyways, scrubs is too good. <3 Janitor

BigRick

Smash Master
Montreal, Canada AKA Real City brrrrrrrrapp!
MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH MONEY MATCH

yea...

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Wow.. you come out of nowhere from your dark corner to say that? EPIC! I'm pretty much he was refering to Wii since there should be Sonic games on that system.

jaywinner

Smash Cadet
Activities:
Running, Weightlifting, light training
Interests:
Video games, marathons, animes, sex (I'm a scorpio.. lol), pretty much anything that involves moving.. mmm oh DDR is really fun, Initial D too.
Favorite Music:
Pretty much any music that's not classical or like rapping.. I don't like those kinds of musics.

Favorite TV Shows:
Mostly animes, like Naruto, Bleach, DragonballZ, I watch a lot of it but I forget the names.. umm I also watch some series like Angel, Smallville, and stuff like that.. I also like Mythbusters it's really cool.
Favorite Movies:
Umm, 300 was pretty insane, I also liked very much Peaceful Warrior, it touched my heart. =P

Favorite Books:
Warrior of the Light, the way of the peaceful warrior, the harry potter books, all my dbz books, pretty much those books that stood out to me.
Favorite Quotes:
A warrior does not give up what he loves, Dan.. He finds the love in what he does. -Socrates, Peaceful Warrior

I will not back down on my words, that is my way of the ninja.
- Naruto, Naruto

As long as it feels good, it IS good! - My saying =D

Daisy-Fan

Smash Journeyman
Wow.. you come out of nowhere from your dark corner to say that? EPIC! I'm pretty much he was refering to Wii since there should be Sonic games on that system.
Il va avoir des jeu de Sonic sur wii si c'est sa ta question. Personellement je sais pas vraiment si Sega Va pailer pour que sonic vien dans brawl mais il y a des forte chance. Question de Sonic Next-Gen de 2006. Se qui trouve a être Sonic The Hedgehog Sur XBox 360 et sur Ps3. et désolé pour les faute Orthographe

Divinokage

Smash Legend
Activities:
Running, Weightlifting, light training
Interests:
Video games, marathons, animes, sex (I'm a scorpio.. lol), pretty much anything that involves moving.. mmm oh DDR is really fun, Initial D too.
Favorite Music:
Pretty much any music that's not classical or like rapping.. I don't like those kinds of musics.

Favorite TV Shows:
Mostly animes, like Naruto, Bleach, DragonballZ, I watch a lot of it but I forget the names.. umm I also watch some series like Angel, Smallville, and stuff like that.. I also like Mythbusters it's really cool.
Favorite Movies:
Umm, 300 was pretty insane, I also liked very much Peaceful Warrior, it touched my heart. =P

Favorite Books:
Warrior of the Light, the way of the peaceful warrior, the harry potter books, all my dbz books, pretty much those books that stood out to me.
Favorite Quotes:
A warrior does not give up what he loves, Dan.. He finds the love in what he does. -Socrates, Peaceful Warrior

I will not back down on my words, that is my way of the ninja.
- Naruto, Naruto

As long as it feels good, it IS good! - My saying =D
Ya.. that's my facebook profile, what of it?

WarranThad

Smash Ace
nothing, lol.

you know, =).

wasn't me or anything either, =)))))).

also:
here for: relationships

ha ha ha ha, ha!

also doyvid forgot to copy paste the particularly hilarious bit about doing things we can enjoy together, many times.

it was a laughorama, oh what creepy facebook stalking brings.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Just moved to montreal yayayay

mcgill frosh rules!11one!!one!

Looking forward to meet you guys someday or another~

Fogel

Smash Lord
Thad suggested I ask in the Montreal thread, so I will do so:

Some people have expressed interest in having a ToS4 in Ottawa in November. I don't really want to run it unless it's worthwhile in terms of attendance (meaning, I want the pot to be a decent size). Ottawa's scene is kind of dying (ganonnewbs/kanata pwn party/random others never seem to play anymore), so I don't know how much I can rely on locals to show up.

If you would be interested in traveling to an Ottawa tournament in November sometime, post here or in the Ottawa thread. If there's enough interest, I'll look into organizing ToS4. I think we'd want to have at least 30 people, which is about the size of past ToSes. Thanks for reading!

Dylan_Tnga

Smash Master
Id do my best to go, Ive never been to an ottawa tournament before. This time im gonna try to bum a lift off someone early by postwhoring this thread. (if the tourney happens)

Vwins

Smash Ace
Thad suggested I ask in the Montreal thread, so I will do so:

Some people have expressed interest in having a ToS4 in Ottawa in November. I don't really want to run it unless it's worthwhile in terms of attendance (meaning, I want the pot to be a decent size). Ottawa's scene is kind of dying (ganonnewbs/kanata pwn party/random others never seem to play anymore), so I don't know how much I can rely on locals to show up.

If you would be interested in traveling to an Ottawa tournament in November sometime, post here or in the Ottawa thread. If there's enough interest, I'll look into organizing ToS4. I think we'd want to have at least 30 people, which is about the size of past ToSes. Thanks for reading!
I would probably come but I'll try to know first if I can organize a tournament in blainville in october first. I will go see tommorow if we can have a room at the ramada hotel for a saturday in october. Damax told me that It cost only 200$ to rent a room for 10am to 10pm. what is the price to rent the room in your church fogel?

cF=)

Smash Lord
It's probably OVER NINE THOUSAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom