• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage's Moves On! Scar has acne.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
I'll cut you a deal.

You get good in Yu Yu Hakusho Final and I will get good at Power Rangers.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Endless Duel is very amazing and easily one of the most broken fighting games of all time.

Still very fun to play and watch though.

Honestly though, it's pretty deep and I don't want to dedicate TOO much time trying to master a deep game that doesn't have a large following.

I think that's why I like Yu Yu Hakusho Final. It's deep, but the combo system isn't on the level of depth as Endless Duel so it won't take weeks to master.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Well, with our leader MIA there doesn't seem to be many Brawl matters to discuss.

Shut up and play Yu Yu Hakusho Final dammit!!!!

bajisci

Smash Ace
u sure do YES! :), and i agree we should talk about brawl final fantasy alot more!
even melee soul calibur will do.... i **** with jigglypuff amy ^_^
xD

and LOL anyone heard of blue shell ^_^

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
In Super Smash Bros: Rumble Sakurai will resort to even more drastic measures to purge the fanbase of the evil competitive community.

Tripping will now cause 10% damage.
All attacks now have a 1% chance to love tap, doing no damage or knockback and refresh shields.
All attacks now have a 1% chance to crit, doing double damage, double knockback, and break shield.
Characters now have a 1% chance to spawn and respawn with Final Smash status.
Firing rate and range of all projectiles increased by 50%
Movement speed of all characters reduced by 20%
All smash attacks now have super armor frames.
Pokemon fighters are now affected by elemental weaknesses.
Pokemon fighters can only have 4 moves per match. You pick them before each match.

All this and much much more!

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
So lately I been playing this SNES game called Yu Yu Hakusho Final. It's an old 2-d fighter based around the anime/manga Yu Yu Hakusho.

It's a solid game with quite a bit of depth. I'm having alot of fun analyzing the game and tiering it.
I used to play this. It's actually alot of fun. I stopped cause I started playing it 10 years after the game came out.......in Japan :(

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
So uh...Diem if you ever get around to deleting Pride's name off the roster...you can delete mine while you're at it. Surprisingly, this isn't a joke. I heart you all and I'll still be spamming threads so I'll see you guys soon.

<3

fkacyan

Smash Hero
So uh...Diem if you ever get around to deleting Pride's name off the roster...you can delete mine while you're at it. Surprisingly, this isn't a joke. I heart you all and I'll still be spamming threads so I'll see you guys soon.

<3
I thought this was coming after Saturday.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
I used to raid hardcore. Way too time consuming, big waste of time. My return will be strictly for casual PvP in the upcoming expansion. Raiding/PvE can suck a ****, it's a full time job, plus overtime.
Ten mans in WotLK = Raids without the time consuming.

I used to raid hardcore too, dood, I know where the (quite legit) johns stem from.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
one day ill be in the ranks of you guys.

halo 3, gh3 , brawl. im mostly concentrating on brawl now tho. cant wait for the tournies

Turbo Ether

Smash Master
I miss Brandon. :(

Ether, make him come back.

Talk to him about the future of the crew. It's looking very grim if he doesn't come back.
I will tomorrow... err I guess later today, since it's technically tommorow.

this might be a stoopid question, but is this true?? basically shows that he'll go to many lengths to ruin a good game.
No, that's just me messing around.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I miss DM too :(

Mention Keitaro's missing of him too when you speak to him Ether. Although I'm sure DM already knows this.

bajisci

Smash Ace
i resign from montage and brawl (retired is a stupid word)

it was fun.. when we weren't playing brawl

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Montage Roster:

dmbrandon: still alive?
blue shell: does he exist?
emblem lord: does he give a crap?
ninja edd: will he ever win?
uncle ray: will i ever meet him?

Top Bottom