• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage's Moves On! Scar has acne.

Jared Sol

Smash Rookie
Isn't Ruronkeito art of your clan? You and your friends are in loads of his videos...

And I would offer to apply, but my wifi has terrible lag and after watching youtube videos of you and your friends I can say with all certainty that I am not in your league.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Yes.

THP no longer exists, Chibo. Lord Knight decided to be crewless for Brawl, Kashif's in TSA, Ryoko won't actually join, and Magus won't be playing Brawl competitively. THP's over, sadly.

I see lots of potential with Montage and the members are really cool, especially BLACK BRANDON.

Sadaharu Inui (Inui)
Mains (Brawl): Pit, Sheik, Ganondorf, Marth
Mains (Melee): Sheik, Ganondorf, Peach, Marth, Fox, Kirby

Infoz for when you add me.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
For the crew battle with Deadly Alliance, how many members will each crew be using? Also, I won't be able to play in it if it's not before March 14th or after March 24th.

We've already seen what they can do, and one of them has displayed violent tendencies after Ether's pwnage ***** him, so we should be careful and make sure to play at our best and have large black men with us too for security.

I think I have Pit as a character under control really well, and I generally have good technical skill and don't play stupid, but I have extremely limited match-up experience in general due to not owning the game yet. If Montage isn't doing anything this weekend, would the crew like to come to the hotel I live at, stay for free, and attend a scrub Melee tournament at a gamestore nearby to rock their world? XD

Btw, Wes is my favourite Smasher in the whole community and I also like DireVulcan quite a bit, so I'm not interested in bad blood with Deadly Alliance. I do like being competitive, but I don't want bad blood.

Let it also be known that my standard Brawl team mate will be teh_spamerer since we're best friends and already have awesome teamwork. I'll team with Montage/Lord Knight when teh_spamerer is not available.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Montage can use my hotel as a venue for tournaments for free, by the way. It's a lot closer to the Philly players, we can avoid a venue fee, we'll have a lot of TVs available, and we'll have a lot more space.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Hells yeah. Inui and Rem join the ranks. ^_^

Edit: No, I didn't jay. After the commotion, I just called it.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
lol, wtf?! So where's mah boi Space!?

Edit: Oh, his smash name is Turbo Ether? Aight, I'll keep that in mind.

Kruton

Smash Ace
*butts in*

You guys need to come to Scranton for a Brawl tournament one of these days :)

Singles Tuesdays; Doubles Fridays!

Kruton

Smash Ace
I have classes on Tuesdays, so no. Why on Tuesdays?

I dunno, TGP has been doing singles tournaments for Smash on Tuesdays since way before I started going.

And the tourneys usually start at 6:30p.m., later if we know people are coming that haven't arrived yet. If that helps at all.

Luck-NYC/NJ

Smash Lord
BergenField, Bergen County(North East Jersey)
we've met before inui im not sure you remember. its been a long time and im still a no name. i use to come to the tsa monthlies at EL's house. that was wen i first started. i was a peach main back then. you werent 2 nice to me but i dont blame you.

im actually considering looking into this crew but im not sure yet. maybe if i play with you guys one day.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
we've met before inui im not sure you remember. its been a long time and im still a no name. i use to come to the tsa monthlies at EL's house. that was wen i first started. i was a peach main back then. you werent 2 nice to me but i dont blame you.

im actually considering looking into this crew but im not sure yet. maybe if i play with you guys one day.
:) I'm confused by thisssss

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
Announcement

Ok I Would Like To Say Sorry To All The Citizens That Almost Got Killed From Giga Kubuu Thats Why Final Smashes Are Banned From Tournaments Just Because Of That.
But Anyways People Spreading Rumors About Kubuu Hitting The Dude And Threatening To Send Us To Court Thats Taking It A Bit Far Dont U Think Kubuu Knows What He Did Wrong And We Will Never Do It Again We Just Like To Play Fair An Honorable. But You Cant Expect That From The Usa Smash Community If We Want Fair And Honor We Have To Go To Japan. So Since We Are All From Usa We Have To Play As Cheap As The Us So On That Note I Dont Want To Hear Anyone *****ing When Me Or Any Other Member From Da Play The Same Way. Look At It This Way We Play With Pure Honor And Skill Vs Your Cheapiness And No Honor Fighting And We Still Either ****, Win Or Coem Close To Winning Now Imagine Da Playing Just As Gay, Good Luckto Everyone!

So Yes We Do Accept Your Crew Battle It Would Be Better If It Was Some Time In Late March Da Is Booked Due To Us Having Alot Of Owning For Us To Do. So Late March Would Be Good That Way We Can Also Beat Up Ur New Members Like Inui Lol. So He Can Want To Leave The Crew Lol Or You Guyz Afterwards Wanting To Recruit And Form A Viewers Choice Crew Consisting Of Ppl Like M2k Cactuar Lol And Ppl Of That Nature Lol.

In Closing Jersey Sucks New York Is The Best And We Proved It Last Weekend Cheapiness Vs Skills The Score Now Is Cheapiness/0 Skills /1

Lets See How It Turns Out This Time. And Eggm Please Stick To Melee That You Decent At I Bet I Will Still Give U Problems Or Beat Ua Nd I Dont Play With Samus Any More Lol. Like I Told Dire Lol " Dont Be An Eggum! " Lol.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Ok I Would Like To Say Sorry To All The Citizens That Almost Got Killed From Giga Kubuu Thats Why Final Smashes Are Banned From Tournaments Just Because Of That.
But Anyways People Spreading Rumors About Kubuu Hitting The Dude And Threatening To Send Us To Court Thats Taking It A Bit Far Dont U Think Kubuu Knows What He Did Wrong And We Will Never Do It Again We Just Like To Play Fair An Honorable. But You Cant Expect That From The Usa Smash Community If We Want Fair And Honor We Have To Go To Japan. So Since We Are All From Usa We Have To Play As Cheap As The Us So On That Note I Dont Want To Hear Anyone *****ing When Me Or Any Other Member From Da Play The Same Way. Look At It This Way We Play With Pure Honor And Skill Vs Your Cheapiness And No Honor Fighting And We Still Either ****, Win Or Coem Close To Winning Now Imagine Da Playing Just As Gay, Good Luckto Everyone!

So Yes We Do Accept Your Crew Battle It Would Be Better If It Was Some Time In Late March Da Is Booked Due To Us Having Alot Of Owning For Us To Do. So Late March Would Be Good That Way We Can Also Beat Up Ur New Members Like Inui Lol. So He Can Want To Leave The Crew Lol Or You Guyz Afterwards Wanting To Recruit And Form A Viewers Choice Crew Consisting Of Ppl Like M2k Cactuar Lol And Ppl Of That Nature Lol.

In Closing Jersey Sucks New York Is The Best And We Proved It Last Weekend Cheapiness Vs Skills The Score Now Is Cheapiness/0 Skills /1

Lets See How It Turns Out This Time. And Eggm Please Stick To Melee That You Decent At I Bet I Will Still Give U Problems Or Beat Ua Nd I Dont Play With Samus Any More Lol. Like I Told Dire Lol " Dont Be An Eggum! " Lol.
First off, I'm assuming this is wes... so in turn: We beat you, son. So did Inui. XD

Second, we didn't use any cheat tactics at all. We chaingrabbed, then nixed the match when WE felt you guys were gonna break the ****ing store due to your immatue actions.

Our next tourn is on March 29th. More details next week, when I'm not sick as hell.

As for playing honorable, we're not cheating. We're counterpicking. It's strategy, son. If you can't handle **** like that, then don't bother showing up. I don't wanna seem like an *******, but the next time someone makes a physical threat, we're skipping the middle man. Players should come to a tourney to have a good time, not to sit and fear their **** could get broken. (ahem, my tv, Chimp's Wii.)

And even stirred up, and with YOUR counterpick, we took them to a fifth match on last stock, so don't act like you guys are better. Cause when DA plays Montage again, don't expect the same results.

Last: Bring some extra money too. I'm looking to make a buck or two. ^_~

I have a sick amount of respect of a lot of DA, and I would hate for that to be completely drained.

Top Bottom