• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage's Moves On! Scar has acne.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
The Death Of Montage

I resign from Montage...oh wait I wasn't in Montage. Well it looked like the cool thing to say...
I resign from Montage also. You are nothing without me, Montage.
so yea ummm i quit this crew :(

i leave you all with this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5jVR1bM_M4
i resign from montage and brawl (retired is a stupid word)

it was fun.. when we weren't playing brawl
Ditto.
10quittingsmashes
So uh...Diem if you ever get around to deleting Pride's name off the roster...you can delete mine while you're at it. Surprisingly, this isn't a joke. I heart you all and I'll still be spamming threads so I'll see you guys soon.

<3
R.I.P

10char

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Hmmmm. Yeah, since Brandon is pretty much no where to be found I guess I'm out too.

Too bad though.

TSA never appreciated games like you guys do.

Buncha casual f*gs >:O

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Hmmmm. Yeah, since Brandon is pretty much no where to be found I guess I'm out too.

Too bad though.

TSA never appreciated games like you guys do.

Buncha casual f*gs >:O
Oh silly, that's not true. The topic just never came up. I'm sure if you bring up a certain game, like Starcraft or Tekken in the past, they will come.

That being said, you're welcome to come back. I can't deny my lil brother after all. <3

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Well, it was a great run. I wanted to accomplish 3 things, and those in the loop know that I did. I'm sad to see you all go, but as I won't be playing/hosting tournaments anymore, it's good you guys have shown the initiative to have made a new crew. Montage established themselves as one of the best crews in the world, and although Montage won't be playing Smash all too much, we'll still be around. To all those who've been a part or have helped, I thank you. It's been great making all of you friends, and some of you my family. I'm sure I'll see everyone around, so no worries!

gg. no re.

R3N0

Smash Lord
"Montage established themselves as one of the best crews in the world"

lol
nuff said.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Xzax, stop using the word ****. You're 11. It's just annoying.

And the only thing reno is capable is ****** are his pets. And maybe some part of DA. I hear they swing reno. go for it.

R3N0

Smash Lord
oh they do, but i mean you're much cuter.
i wish i had pets.. but i ***** them all to death.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Well, it was a great run. I wanted to accomplish 3 things, and those in the loop know that I did. I'm sad to see you all go, but as I won't be playing/hosting tournaments anymore, it's good you guys have shown the initiative to have made a new crew. Montage established themselves as one of the best crews in the world, and although Montage won't be playing Smash all too much, we'll still be around. To all those who've been a part or have helped, I thank you. It's been great making all of you friends, and some of you my family. I'm sure I'll see everyone around, so no worries!

gg. no re.
Don't quit brawl yet I still have to play you seriously again :) Your troll archer can wait :p

dmbrandon

Smash Master
Maple Story is a ****ing joke. Everyone who plays that is either a super ***, or looking for attention. Serious.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
meh I prefer RTS (Starcraft and C&C) and Fighters (Smash and Tekken) for multiplayer. My faves are action adventure games like Devil May Cry Series, Resident Evil 4, MGS series, etc. 1 player games all dai? >.>

Edit: lol dm i just tried it cuz someone gave it to me. like i said i didn't like it.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
meh I prefer RTS (Starcraft and C&C) and Fighters (Smash and Tekken) for multiplayer. My faves are action adventure games like Devil May Cry Series, Resident Evil 4, MGS series, etc. 1 player games all dai? >.>

Edit: lol dm i just tried it cuz someone gave it to me. like i said i didn't like it.
if you'd liked it I woulda had to slap you.

Warrior of Zarona

変身
BRoomer
Every person I've met who hasn't played it much has hated on it.

Every person who's actually tried it that I know has enjoyed it very much.
I disagree. I'd been playing WoW since closed beta, and while I did enjoy the leveling up parts, the end game has too much drama, especially if you're involved in huge guilds and constantly raid to keep your time busy. People fighting over gear makes WoZ sad.

I've been about a year clean so far, though the occasional exposure at a Lan Center gets me going for a bit. It's like a drug, I swear.

Bad! Bad for you!

dmbrandon

Smash Master
I disagree. I'd been playing WoW since closed beta, and while I did enjoy the leveling up parts, the end game has too much drama, especially if you're involved in huge guilds and constantly raid to keep your time busy. People fighting over gear makes WoZ sad.

I've been about a year clean so far, though the occasional exposure at a Lan Center gets me going for a bit. It's like a drug, I swear.

Bad! Bad for you!
stop saying you're clean. No one gets clean off of wow. It's not an addiction to the game so much as the attention it brings, and who the **** cares if people have friends. It's healthy.

Now them EQ vets. Them *****s is cleaned.

fkacyan

Smash Hero

Bad! Bad for you!
The drama is ****ing people, not the game. Don't attribute drama to WoW, it exists in every loot system for every game. Also, they have enough alternate loot systems at this point so you don't have to raid.

Scar

#HarveyDent
I know KevinM. btw I bought this new face cream so in 3-5 days the title of this thread is gonna be a lie.

dmbrandon

Smash Master
DKP was started in D&D but most credit is given to EQ. It was used in wow for awhile until suicide kings took over.

Don't wanna raid? jump into a bg.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
DKP was started in D&D but most credit is given to EQ. It was used in wow for awhile until suicide kings took over.

Don't wanna raid? jump into a bg.
Heroics too, man, some of that gear is better than ****ing BT roflmao.

Top Bottom