• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Island Mafia- Game over! Town wins!

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Ok fine

I'm an obtainer.

Obtainer is a role which is basicly some sort of combination between a roleblocker and a tracker, let me explain:

Every night, I have 1 option, I can either track or roleblock someone, not both.
The downside of it is that if one of my actions do nothing/miss, I won't be able to track/roleblock for 2 days afterwards. Which is also why I haven't done anything on d1.

The largest part of my doubt about Chaco is that at the time I thought I'd probably be the only roleblocker, which (I realised afterwards) is kind of doubtful, especially because my role is watered down, however I didn't want to claim so I kinda just pushed it, because it isn't something I wouldn't have done otherwise.

I'm not planning anything for the night atm, and telling you guys would destroy the purpose too.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
chibo you realize thats like the most unconfirmable claim ever?

thinking cacti as a good vig choice. maybe chibo. hm

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It's an awkward claim. The part that put me off was that if it fails you can't do anything for 2 days. Though then again it's kind of rare for that to happen I would think.

its this post that makes me believe him:

Well the problem with me claiming to prevent my lynch is that it will probably hold no power because

1. this game has weird-*** roles
2. it is not a role like doc which can be CC'd
3. even if it can be CC'd, there is a high chance it won't because the set-up is probably way strange
3a. if it is CC'd, that won't say a thing as there can be multiple roles of pretty much everything except independent stuff
4. it's just before my lynch, that doesn't quite add extra credibility

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I honestly don't know who would be a better lynch to be honest.

I almost wanna see Xonar's flip though to see if I'm right haha.

Lemme read back a bit to find a better lynch candidate. Who is everyones second choice? If everyone's still comfortable with Xonar then cool.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Well, before I get in trouble, I've been busy over the last week. In all of my games, I skimmed through all the posts, reading what looks like the important ones (anything with my name, anything with 'role revealing', anything short enough to read in 3 seconds). I only posted when asked to post, or if I thought I had a good reason to post, and for some reason, I haven't posted here.

In the New Year, I should have more time on my hands to re-read everything and get back up to speed.

Yes, terrible excuse, but what else am I supposed to say.

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
@Chibo: My second choice right now is Circus, but I'd rather stick with Xonar.

@Blue: It's very common this time of year to simply be too busy for Mafia. That's cool. I suppose you'll be back before moar prodz then?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
scumnar dead yet?
Same

On a serious note

Am I the only one that feels like Dgames is regressing some times.

Not the level of activity, it's super high, but the level of play.

A lot of players seem rather content to play the

"_____'s dead yet"

game while never pushing cases, idk it's half the reason i've just stopped /in-ing new games and just playing at ms.
Thanks Marshy

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
ok lets drag this out 2 more days despite like everyone being in support of a scumnar lynch

also thought i was the only one who consistently does the "_____'s dead yet" thing

also i think cases are overrated

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Xonar's claim is weird, but unless someone can finally explain what a stunner or a shellshocker is, I don't consider it too crazy to be true. Not that down for a Xonar lynch. Much more down for a Frozen lynch.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, and I'll be out for the rest of the night for your New Year's shenanigans. So if I need to respond to anything, don't expect me to do so until late tomorrow at the earliest.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
omg chibo needs to just shut up or get shutted up [lolgrammar] aka vigged

Kirbyoshi

Smash Apprentice
NNID
acme2491
Chibo, I don't think that's the first time that's been done this game. Why didn't you mention it earlier?

Top Bottom