• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Island Mafia- Game over! Town wins!

smashman90

Smash Lord
@Blue, I'm gonna be merciful (and since it is the first day of the new year) and not count it as a prod.

Vote/Rawr Count:

Frozenflame: Xonar, Circus (2)

Marshy: Cacti, (1)

Xonar: Kirbyoshi, Frozenflame, Marshy, Tigerwoods, Macman (6)

Not Rawring:Mentos, Chibo, Chaco, Blue Yoshi, (4)

With 12 people, it takes 7 votes to lynch. If I messed up somewhere, please lemme know.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Why would that not be a hammer?

unRAWR; RAWR: Xonar

smashman90

Smash Lord
Vote/Rawr Count:

Frozenflame: Xonar, Circus (2)

Chibo: (1)

Xonar: Kirbyoshi, Frozenflame, Marshy, Tigerwoods, Macman, Chaco (6)

Not Rawring: Mentos, Chibo, Blue Yoshi, (3)

With 12 people, it takes 7 votes to lynch.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Man, I was ready to hammer, but his reaction post what would be thought to be the hammer vote makes me kinda uneasy. I'll still probly hammer though, just gonna think for a few minutes.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeah, that's what I was debating Mac: that response looked townie, but I wanted to weigh the potential benefit of getting his flip against potential loss of him flipping town. I decided I agree that I'd like to see the flip as I think it will be beneficial.

Rawr: Xonar

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
If Xonar flips town, someone ****ing NAIL FF or Chaco on D3. I'm saying this just in case I'm dead by then.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Haha.

I don't really think I'd mind that either, actually.

smashman90

Smash Lord
D2 Final Vote/Rawr Count:

Frozenflame:
Xonar, Circus (2)

Chibo: (1)

Xonar:
Kirbyoshi, Frozenflame, Marshy, Tigerwoods, Macman, Chaco, Mentos (7)

Not Rawring: Chibo, Blue Yoshi, (2)

(FYI, Unless mentioned, any wounds that the monsters get don't have any effects.)

The Monsters began to circle the monster that Xonar is playing. The monster started to look scared. One of the monsters lunges at him, but gets blasted by red laser that scattered everywhere like a shotgun. It was Gigan! The alien cyborg begins to attack the monsters. Gigan starts to fly up into the skies but one of the monster posse grabs him by the legs and slams him down on the ground before he could leave. Gigan gets back up and revs up his chainsaws. One of the monsters lunges at the cyborg, only to get his shoulder slashed by one of the cyborg's chainsaws. Another monster attacks Gigan, tackling him from behind.

The rest of the monster posse begin to join in the struggle to kill Gigan. The alien cyborg fires off his laser, striking several of the posse members with it. Gigan manages to get back up and starts flailing his chainsaws around, hoping to slash somebody with them. Unfortunately, two of the posse members grab the cyborg's arms and they manage to tear off his arms.

Gigan activates his jets and crashes straight into one of the posse members, knocking them down. The armless cyborg lands on his feet and fires off his razor discs at the posse members. Two of the monsters dodge the discs. Gigan fires off his laser, hitting several of the posse members, stunning them. Gigan takes advantage of this and flies off into the sky again, but unfortunately for him, his razor discs flew back to him like boomerangs. However, they didn't return to where he fired them from, instead they accidentally beheaded the cyborg!

Gigan's corpse and head fall down to the ground. Gigan is dead.

Gigan
(Alien Invaders' Hitman)

TVs around the world flicker back on, the Xian commander appearing on the screen. "**** your monsters, luckily we're not through with them yet!" The TVs go off.

Night 2 has officially started. You have 48 hours to PM me your night choices.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I shouldn't be posted at night, but I wanna bump this since Night 2 should have been done yesterday

smashman90

Smash Lord
All of you convene and you all notice that Cacti and Tigerwoods are not here. All of you go in search of them and all of you find a corpse. This body was Cacti's and it resembles Godzilla's son, Minilla, but upon closer inspection it wasn't Minilla, it was Orga, one of the alien invaders' monsters.
Orga
(Alien Invaders' Janitor)

One of you notices something in his mouth and begins to pull it out. It was Minilla's partially digested tail. Orga was trying to become a copy of Minilla. TigerWoods was Minilla.
Minilla
(Monster Island Resident Wuss)

The Invaders' monsters were all defeated. Around the world, the Xian UFOs began crashing into things and even into each other. It turns out that the JSDF had remembered how to defeat the Xians...high frequency sounds. They started to play extremely loud noises through all TVs, radios, etc. causing the Xians to suffer in intolerable agony. The alien menace is over with. The monsters of Earth have won.

Luckiest town ever. I think this game ended quicker than Nowhere Ma(n)fia. Feel free to role reveal, discuss and such. Also, to answer the whole Shellshocker/Stunner thing. Those were just roleblocker and voteblocker respectively, I just gave them different names. I gave some of the roles different names just to kinda change things up. Some roles I couldn't come up with any names though at the time so they stayed the same. I would like to mention that there was an Indy in this game but since he couldn't do his Win Condition, he lost.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, that was an awesome game even though it didn't last long:) we got lucky D1 that Scumfever got lynched, but pinned scum D2 and not sure exactly what happened last night, but it worksXD

Sad though that my role never came into play. I was Godzilla, a regenerating BP(could survive one day/night kill, then after the next day/night had passed I would be able to do it again), and never had anyone target me:(

Chaco

Never Logs In
I was gonna clear Chibo today too. :(

perfect town win though, GG,

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I was the Vig, taking down Xiivi (who I thought was scum :/ ) and Cacti

haha that was such a fast game

great game town

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I assume it's safe to quote our role pms?

smashman90 said:
Gabara
(Monster Island Resident Rogue Bully)

You are Gabara, the Island's resident bully. You are not alligned with your fellow Monster Island residents, but you are not with the Alien Invaders, either. You are out for revenge on Minilla, the son of Godzilla due to an earlier defeat from the hands of him and his father. You know you can't take on Godzilla, but you can take on the next best thing, his son. Each night, you can shock a monster and if the target is Minilla then he will be nightkilled, if the target is not Minilla then they are merely annoyed by the attack. In order to shock a person, you must PM me the command Shock: Insert target name. Your win condition is to get Minilla lynched through any means necessary before you are killed or lynched. And just to be clear, you do not know who is playing as Minilla.
I was the indy, but... did I win since Tiger died at the end? My win condition is to have Minilla killed before I am, and he was at the end of the game. Does that mean I won?

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
Haha lol it turned out we were against each other after all :p haha too funny :p

What I'm wondering is that my win condition is:

smashman90 said:
Your win condition is to get Minilla lynched through any means necessary before you are killed or lynched.
Any means necessary... so that's why I'm asking. There are no specifics, simply if you die before me, then I win. Maybe he mis-worded it?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Blue, it clearly says get minilla lynched, not killed. You had to find the player AND get them lynched by town to achieve your win condition... Although that doesn't seem to work too well with the "will be nightkilled if shocked" thing, but you were essentially a lyncher with a way to narrow down targets.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
good job not wasting yur shots chibo
more later
town *****

i was tracker

Top Bottom