• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
In regards to Mog Squad article:

Because it's not relevant to Smash Bros. Things like crews are perfectly fine considering they're popular enough and actually go to tournaments to play, but making character rally groups doesn't even involve the game.
Grr...those Nazis! :mad:

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
I've already proven that the most popular SE representatives have less to offer, or less of a chance in general, than Mog. The only other possibility is Slime. And you have yet to prove anything against him, just state your opinion. That isn't an argument.

platnum

Smash Lord
I have yet to see how you proved Cloud has less a chance than Mog...
cloud has 1% chance probably less.

mog has a higher chance.

btw mog is short for moogle and is also the name of an individual moogle i only based my moveset off mog.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
why are you so biasd?
Because your lying about Mog's chances, especially against Cloud. NEITHER stand a real chance but there is NO way Mog would get in before Cloud.

Also, Mog is a specific character, or characters since their is A Mog in more than 1 Final Fantasy. ALL Moogles are not Mog, supporting a Moogle in general is supporting a generic character, which I don't like the idea of in the first place.

platnum

Smash Lord
Because your lying about Mog's chances, especially against Cloud. NEITHER stand a real chance but there is NO way Mog would get in before Cloud.

Also, Mog is a specific character, or characters since their is A Mog in more than 1 Final Fantasy. ALL Moogles are not Mog, supporting a Moogle in general is supporting a generic character, which I don't like the idea of in the first place.
grrrrrrrr.that is it! im adding a haters list and putting you on it!

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
You know your character is lame when Blooper has a higher chance then him.. especially since Bloopers chances are in the negatives.

platnum

Smash Lord
You know your character is lame when Blooper has a higher chance then him.. especially since Bloopers chances are in the negatives.
the only reason you say that is because its my thread and you hate me.and you are a biasd little prick.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
why are you so biasd?
It's biased and you are extremely being biased as well. Instead of relying of other peoples contributions (i.e. Mirrons arguements), come up with your own.

grrrrrrrr.that is it! im adding a haters list and putting you on it!
Oh no! What ever will he do? I WANNA BE ON THE LIST!!! PLLEEEASEE?

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
No one isn't. DarkVision is merely stating his opinion that he believes Cloud has a much better chance then Mog. A decent fan club should except criticism so they can formulate counter-arguments and better strengthen their stance on their issue instead of saying "stop trolling" or "youre going on the haters list".

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
stop trolling.
I do not hate you and I am not bias, Mog will not be in brawl I don't understand why this thread was even made.

1- Mog is a minor character of the Final Fantasy world, So obviously he has one of the lowest priorities in character choice.

2- Mog's design is "gimpy" (lolol), and It would never work as a fighting design.

3- The only 3rd party characters that have a slight chance in brawl will obviously be Major characters from their series, not a minor lamer like Mog.

Sorry not bias, logical.:cool:

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Why is it that this always seems to happen while I'm off? It's seriously annoying that a vast flood of posts occurs while I'm gone. Cloud, while he is a major character of the FF series, does not represent the FF series as much as Mog. Mog can represent a large amount, without it being out of character for him to use them. He can represent: Black Magic, White Magic, Summons, Dragoons, Chocobos, and Moogles. Not even counting the various things his costumes could represent. As well, he is a spear user, which is a weapon that has yet to appear in the series, allowing him to be more diverse than he would be without it. He can represent the FF series in it's entirety better than Cloud can. Cloud only represents the FFVII part, and, if by a massive stretch, the FFX series.

Mog would never work as a fighting design? You're seriously using that as an argument? Look at Kirby, Pikachu, etc. He is just as odd as them, probably less so. Mog fits more than Snake does in the series, at least to me, since Mog looks fantasy-like, as do most of the other characters. With the spear, he looks even more like a fighter, just an adorable fighter.

Mog the character may be minor, but, this can work to our advantage. Sakurai likes obscure characters, and an obscure character, from a popular Nintendo game, that represents an entire section of SE really well, as well as having a unique weapon for the series as of now? That is a large amount in the way of pluses.

Mog is major, not because of storyline purpose, but because of what he represents. It's that simple.

Chocobo? Explain this to me. Chocobo's represent FF better than a Moogle does alone. However, a Chocobo has problems. For one thing, Chocobos are rarely playable. This isn't such a problem, but rather something worth mentioning. Now, lets see what else I can come up with. Chocobos rarely fight directly. They use cards, stones, spellbooks, feathers (this one is a little odd), and the only time they have, it's been on PS games. Again, not such a problem, but still, again, worth mentioning. However, Moogles have appeared in crossovers with a Nintendo series, which is a positive, something a Chocobo has yet to do. Not only that, but Chocobos can't represent all that Moogles can. Moogles can have Chocobos, without it being odd, but, the reverse is true. The thing is though, Chocobos can't be Black Mages, White Mages, Summoners, and Dragoons, and Moogles could be more even, if I put thought into it. And if I can think of it, Sakurai for sure could.

As a last note, if you dislike a member of this group, don't have that limit how you think. I don't mind arguments, but sometimes it seems like arguments are barely thought out, making me feel that there is more to your reason behind the argument besides your logic.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why would Square or Nintendo want Mog when Cloud would raise the sales of Brawl (Nintendo) and advertise Final Fantasy (Especially since more people know of Cloud, even people that have never played Final Fantasy)...

Plus, Cloud is being made in a number of games coming out as well

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Why would Square or Nintendo want Mog when Cloud would raise the sales of Brawl (Nintendo) and advertise Final Fantasy (Especially since more people know of Cloud, even people that have never played Final Fantasy)...

Plus, Cloud is being made in a number of games coming out as well
It would be a question of how much Nintendo is willing to pay to use Cloud. I'm guessing he would go for a pretty penny.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Yes, but do you really think they'd settle for Mog, of all people?
Mog is recognizable enough, he uses a spear, and dances. I wouldn't be surprised if they went for Mog really. He would make a sensible SE rep.

DarkVision

Smash Journeyman
Mog is recognizable enough, he uses a spear, and dances. I wouldn't be surprised if they went for Mog really. He would make a sensible SE rep.
They will not go for Mog, Mog will not be in the game.

Mog wouldn't even be their second choice of characters to pick from. How many people are gonna buy the game knowing they put Mog in? None

No one is going to say OMG we got MOG!!!

It's not a logical choice by Nintendo OR Square

Mog won't make them money

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

Mog wouldn't even be their second choice of characters to pick from. How many people are gonna buy the game knowing they put Mog in? None

Lol. You don't know for a fact that Mog doesn't have his share of fans. =o)

platnum

Smash Lord

that was not a good argument.try again.

platnum

Smash Lord
I don't have to give a good argument, because I have yet to even receive ANY kind of argument from this thread as to why Mog of all people would be picked. His chances are impossible.
did you not read the first post!?

c'mon it says to do so in the ****ing title!!!read it or dark meta will ban your soul.

photoshoped by me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom