• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

corection
3 games

and mario party is to suckfull to count as a mario game.
Hey man, that's your opinion. I love the Mario Party games!

I'd rather have Waluigi in than Mog. As I said Mog is like Tingle or Toad. Small and unlikely.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Tingle has better chances than most realize. I'd rather him not be in, but he's surprisingly popular, with 2 games starring him. Not that good, but much better than Toads chances at this point.

Yes, it is a fair comparison. If you want to argue generic races, I'll give you a counter argument. Both the Toad and the Moogle race have a unique representative, but Mog represents his series better than Toad represents his own. Simple as that. Don't compare them, and then say I can't,

platnum

Smash Lord
I say Cloud better represents FF than Mog, seeing as no one thinks of Mog when they think of FF

a majority of people, some that have never touched a FF game, think of Cloud
actuly everyone thinks of moogles when they think of FF.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Do the characters appear the same as they did when they first appeared? No. As well, in the standard FF's, not the Ivalice series or the CC series, they appear similar to Mog.

platnum

Smash Lord
Do you honestly believe that?

Well, to put a whole through your logic, I sure as hell don't.

There isn't even a moogle in my favorite FF other than a summon (I think there is a moogle summon or something)
not everybody but most people do.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Do you honestly believe that?

Well, to put a whole through your logic, I sure as hell don't.

There isn't even a moogle in my favorite FF other than a summon (I think there is a moogle summon or something)
There's a Moogle summon in Final Fantasy tactics for the PS, which is the one Platnum has in his avatar, it's referred to as Mogri though.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
I'd actually think Chocobo's represent the FF series better, but Chocobo's, at least to me, would be an odd character to play as. But, they can be incorporated into Mog's moveset.

D

Deleted member

When I think of FF I think of Cloud. Not moogles. I don't even know what the hell those things are.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Well, I don't think we can ask everyone's opinion on the matter. I personally feel that way, and I think Mog can represent more of the FF series than Cloud.

Plus, in this case, I find it hard to believe bias couldn't be playing a role.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
And, guess why I'm saying Mog, with a Chocobo incorporated into his moveset, should get in? It shouldn't be really difficult.

So we aren't allowed to talk about a character, no matter how likely he is, without people bothering us? Do you do this to all the character threads?

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
If he could have all his Nintendo incarnations somehow, it would be an interesting character. But, I don't think he'd work well.

The stage would have to represent all of FF. Any suggestions on an important enough stage? I'd vote an airship, while in the background areas from various FF's are shown.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
FFXII Cid was... interesting, to say the least. Without spoiling anything, I liked how he worked out. He had a connection to the scientist Cid from most FF's, and had an interesting um, you know.

platnum

Smash Lord
If he could have all his Nintendo incarnations somehow, it would be an interesting character. But, I don't think he'd work well.
look at the last page i posted a list of alt costumes and recolors.read it and submit yours. i will be updating the first post tomorow

vesperview

Smash Hero
Well most people here are not FF fans, it wouldn't matter to spoil the game a little, but yeah, he is very crazy, the battle with him and Famfrit at pharos, not to mention the one in Draklor makes him the most interesting Cid in my book.

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Plus, the plot twist, with Balthier. Probably spelled his name wrong, of course. Famfrit being my favorite esper helps me like him more. As well as his intrigue. Anyways, costumes, costumes. Perhaps class related ones, like Dragoon?

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
Well, I meant him wearing the armor. I think it'd be cute, yet it could be menacing if they wanted to make it that way. A Black Mage outfit would be neat as well. But just color wise I can't think of anything.

As for FFVII Cid, I like how he used a spear. So few characters use it, yet it's so neat.

platnum

Smash Lord
WARNING:this aint an FF discusion thread.i dont want this thread to turn into a spam fest.

GET BACK ON TOPIC!!!

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
While I agree with you, I typically try and keep a Mog related subject in my posts. You have yet to respond to my stage idea as well. A bit bland, but it's tricky to involve all FF's. As well, I think a Cid discussion is better than arguing. At least for my nerves.

platnum

Smash Lord

The stage would have to represent all of FF. Any suggestions on an important enough stage? I'd vote an airship, while in the background areas from various FF's are shown.
airship*thinks*.YES!!!!!!
but we need more stages and movesets and alt costumes.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Am I hallucinating or do Bomberman and Megaman highly outprioritize Mog? Seeing that he's deconfirmed by an interview, and Bomberman and Megamn fill in the few 2 3rd party spots, Mog has no chance whatsoever. Besides, I never saw Mog in a FF game. Although, I only played like GBA remakes and FF10/-2 and that one with Cecil and Kain.

platnum

Smash Lord
Am I hallucinating or do Bomberman and Megaman highly outprioritize Mog? Seeing that he's deconfirmed by an interview, and Bomberman and Megamn fill in the few 2 3rd party spots, Mog has no chance whatsoever. Besides, I never saw Mog in a FF game. Although, I only played like GBA remakes and FF10/-2 and that one with Cecil and Kain.
interview=deconfirmed?i dons think so.

also you realy need read the first post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom