• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
If you say that stuff is true then you should be able to provide proof. Hearsay evidence doesn't fly.
That's why I wasn't intending to bring it up as proof, because I cannot find it. Someone else brought it up.

platnum

Smash Lord
okay lets put this to bed.link or its false.

besides even IF it is true that doesnt they wont change there minds.also that might not be the opinion of the entire company.and it could be a joke.

in conclusion.the interview has been DEBUNKED! KUPO

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
okay lets put this to bed.link or its false.

besides even IF it is true that doesnt they wont change there minds.also that might not be the opinion of the entire company.and it could be a joke.

in conclusion.the interview has been DEBUNKED! KUPO
Lack of evidence doesn't mean something is false, so it is nowhere near debunked. That's like saying a murderer didn't kill someone because they can't link them to the crime

platnum

Smash Lord
Lack of evidence doesn't mean something is false, so it is nowhere near debunked. That's like saying a murderer didn't kill someone because they can't link them to the crime

you are beeting a dead horse.

I could give 1,000 reasons why the interview is an un-refutable source but i wont because youl just stay in denial land while everyone is having fun kicking *** with mog in brawl.just keep trying ill win EVERY time.

KUPO

~Krystal~

True American Heroine

I could give 1,000 reasons why the interview is an un-refutable source but i wont because youl just stay in denial land while everyone is having fun kicking *** with mog in brawl.just keep trying ill win EVERY time.

KUPO
That was intense platnum....its not Psycho's fault he can't provide proof for something he thinks is true. :chuckle:

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

KUPO
I doubt YOU could even give a convincing argument that you exist, to my face.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I doubt YOU could even give a convincing argument that you exist, to my face.
How come you are responding to something that doesn't exist? Don't start hallucinating on us now. ;)

It's opposite day already??
That wasn't funny the first time and its actually gotten quite stale. New material plz or get yourself a new writer.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
How come you are responding to something that doesn't exist? Don't start hallucinating on us now. ;)

That wasn't funny the first time and its actually gotten quite stale. New material plz or get yourself a new writer.
Well, no one can technically prove they exist at all...Everything I do in life could simply be a hallucination or manipulation.

blayde_axel

Smash Master

KUPO
So you talk about someone being in denial when you support Mog...

Right...

Just to get this straight, he's the equivalent of Tingle. He's been a supporting character in most games but had a playing spot in a few, when there's so many more qualified characters to choose from.

THEN he's third party. And their are going to be, what, 5 slots max?

I could pick five characters that are more deserving than Mog.

Sonic, Snake, Megaman, Simon Belmont (?), and Sora.

platnum

Smash Lord

Right...

Just to get this straight, he's the equivalent of Tingle. He's been a supporting character in most games but had a playing spot in a few, when there's so many more qualified characters to choose from.

no.try again kupo

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Why? Because it's against your side of the arguement? The interview is undeniable proof. Even you dismiss it as false for not being shown, Mog still has no reason to be in Brawl.

What does he have that's better than Tidus, Cloud, Yuna, Chocobo, Cecil, Cid(His alt. costumes are his other incarnations, and he appearing icon is random), Sora, or Golbez?

platnum

Smash Lord
It's pretty stupid of you to say that when you can't type coherently. Why do you keep posting Kupo anyways, do you have tourrettes or something?
That proves I exist...However, that doesn't prove anything else exists...
Why? Because it's against your side of the arguement? The interview is undeniable proof. Even you dismiss it as false for not being shown, Mog still has no reason to be in Brawl.

What does he have that's better than Tidus, Cloud, Yuna, Chocobo, Cecil, Cid(His alt. costumes are his other incarnations, and he appearing icon is random), Sora, or Golbez?
Exactly.

Smooth Criminal

Right...

soo many haters so little time.

*summons bahamut*
I WIN kupo

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I think therefore I am. I exist too see? =o)
I don't know you think, it's impossible for me to actually enter your mind. And even if I could, it could just be a manipulation

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I'm suprised Punchline/axemangex didn't come here to announce the new banned SmashBoards character.

Anyways, why wasn't your ban permanent and not temporary? We were doing so well.
Why weren't all of your accounts banned and not just one? Spam would have been cut in half. :(

Get Back On Topic Before I Summon Bahamut!!!!
Sorry platnum.

Ok...lets see....do you like the idea of Mog being able to ride Chocobo as one of his B moves?

He can mount Chocobo, then be given the ability to ride around and have Chocobo use kick and peck attacks. Chocobo can also flap wings in mid-air to have Mog glide. =o)

Zorya

Smash Ace
No offense, but I think this character SUUUUUUXXXXXXXX!!!

If a FF character did get in, it should be Squall Leonhart.

RDK

Smash Hero
I believe Platnum (aside from Psychoincarnate) is the sole reason the Brawl Boards recently surpassed the entire Melee Boards in post count.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
No offense, but I think this character SUUUUUUXXXXXXXX!!!

If a FF character did get in, it should be Squall Leonhart.
I almost died when I read that! lol. Stop joking.. you joker!

No, Squall's actually a great character. Just not that big of a fanbase. We know who's really get in...

But anyway... yeah... Mog's not gonna get in. That's like Link's Uncle getting in.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I almost died when I read that! lol. Stop joking.. you joker!

No, Squall's actually a great character. Just not that big of a fanbase. We know who's really get in...

But anyway... yeah... Mog's not gonna get in. That's like Link's Uncle getting in.
Unlike Link's uncle, Mog never died like a ***** within the first few minutes of the game. I can still hear his screams...

"OOOhhhOHh Link...help me....I suck and do not know how to fight!" :)

platnum

Smash Lord
*activates "get back on topic"LAZAH*

GET BACK ON TOPIC

GET BACON TOPIC

GETZORZ BACK ON TEH TIZOPIC

@31 b4ck 0n 1091c

Mirron

Smash Journeyman
You guys say the interview is common knowledge, yet when I say the same thing for Sora and him being owned by Disney, and I even ask on the KH2 board, and everyone who posts in the topic finds the information so common that they don't even need to bother with a link most of time, it doesn't count? That doesn't make sense, at least to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom