• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

platnum

Smash Lord
goodbye

*leaves*

i hope your happy.

*cries*

*changes mind*

i will not leave just because you say so!!!!!!!!

im staying.DEAL WITH IT!

Ban Heim

Smash Ace
I know Mog isn't going to make it in Brawl, but after reading that move list, I'm reminded of how badly I want a spear user in Smash.

**** it...I hope they add one.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
*leaves*

i hope your happy.

*cries*

*changes mind*

i will not leave just because you say so!!!!!!!!

im staying.DEAL WITH IT!
Why do all your posts have several lines between sentences., it does nothing but take away from the fluency of your writing. Don't worry I'm sure you'll learn that sort of thing when you reach high school.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
there is so much spam in this thread
That's because it was created by a spammer. Back on topic: if there is anyone from a FF it should be an actual character like Terra with things like Moogle's and Chocobo's as AT's.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
That's because it was created by a spammer. Back on topic: if there is anyone from a FF it should be an actual character like Terra with things like Moogle's and Chocobo's as AT's.
Mog IS an actual character and Chocobos have been around longer than Moogles and would make way better reps for SE than characters like Terra. Mog has the luxury of being a historical & playable Moogle who made his start on the SNES and would be the likely candidate if Sakurai were looking for a Moogle to put in the game as a PC.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Even though I have to agree with the trolls and flamers, Mog has no chance in brawl.. due to losing fan priority for a third party character to characters like megaman (who also appeared on the poll and did well)

but I commend the dedication mog supports have.

:cool::cool:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Even though I have to agree with the trolls and flamers, Mog has no chance in brawl.. due to losing fan priority for a third party character to characters like megaman (who also appeared on the poll and did well)

What a classy thing to say. :rolleyes:

vesperview

Smash Hero

God, you're such a hypocrite, you even said the Mog fans were the only ones who deserved to get flamed for their liking of their character.

Here it is:

I will admit I am not ordinarily anti- character, but anyone who supports Blooper and Mog deserve it, and of all people you should know.

But really.. you can't compare a generic enemy to Ness. Just like how you guys say we can't compare Ness/Lucas to Mario/Luigi.

Oh btw.. I notice that you are attempting to start trouble (again,sadly), and if you continue to try to start an argument thats off topic, I will not respond to you.

:ness: for brawl!

"I got flamed to death for three days in a row, for supporting a character with no chance, so now I pretend to have solidarity towards people who support characters with no chance:psycho:"

Stop playing victim and go back to trolling the Wolf and Blooper threads, that's the only thing you're good for.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
LAWLZ That post in overflowing with grade A win.

@Venus: Draconian rocks!
Yes, they are indeed awesome. I can't wait till thier next release "Turning Seasons Within".

FIXED!

you lose vesperview!
How is it fixed? "Vesper for the disease" sounds even more idiotic.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Mog IS an actual character and Chocobos have been around longer than Moogles and would make way better reps for SE than characters like Terra. Mog has the luxury of being a historical & playable Moogle who made his start on the SNES and would be the likely candidate if Sakurai were looking for a Moogle to put in the game as a PC.
How does Mog out prioritize Chocobo? He's the icon of FF, and the only FF game he hasn't appeared on was the first. Besides, who cares if they made their start on the SNES? Snake didn't.

How is Mog historically revelant to FF? Chocobo had his very own spin-off series in FF. Why wouldn't they give Chocobo the character spot to spoil him even more than they already did? Mog is just some random obscure character, and to make matters worse, he's third party.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
How does Mog out prioritize Chocobo?
Truth be told, Mog doesn't out prioritize Chocobo, because Chocobo is simply too big in Japan and the States, plus one specific character cannot out prioritize a massively popular species who have appeared in more than just a few games, but Mog is the clear rep for Moogles and thats something he has going for him.

He's the icon of FF, and the only FF game he hasn't appeared on was the first. Besides, who cares if they made their start on the SNES? Snake didn't.
Snake's first game still made an apperance on a Nintendo system. Thats in addition to his GC exclusive Twin Snakes (whether or not you guys think that game was anything major).

How is Mog historically revelant to FF? Chocobo had his very own spin-off series in FF.
Mog is the first Moogle that can speak English/Japanese and the first Moogle that you can have in your party. Nowadays, in DS and GBA games, Moogles have become playable. I guess you could say Mog was the first one to shatter the notion that Moogles did nothing but say "Kupo" while sitting around eating nuts.

Why wouldn't they give Chocobo the character spot to spoil him even more than they already did?
Because they wouldn't give a Chocobo the spot just because Chocobos are insanely popular. Moogles have appeared in Chocobo Dungeons 2, Chocobo Racing, and the FFVIII side game called Chocobo World. All of the Moogles in the aforementioned titles have used Mog's design. So its not like Chocobo is far more recognizable than Mog. If you say Mog is not the same thing as all the Moogles I have mentioned, then I will say no one would be able to tell the difference upon first glance when it comes to figuring out just which Moogle is being used just like no one would be able to tell the difference at first glance when it comes to figuring out which Chocobo is being used.

I will reiterate that Mog was used to reach out to American gamers in the FFIII(US) commercial and was considered the mascot of that game. That has to count for something.

Mog is just some random obscure character, and to make matters worse, he's third party
Mog is not a random and obscure character. FFVI has been played by many folks and Mog who was a secret character (big deal back in those days & maybe still is), was undoubtedly sought after by many people who played FFVI. Mog is third party, but that doesn't completely kill his chances. Hes got a shot, maybe not a large one, but a shot.

Its real tough to pick out a specific Chocobo to play for Brawl. It seems to me that Sakurai would have to Frankenstein Chocobo moves across several different titles to make a moveset for one Chocobo. With Mog, he won't have to do that. The moves leap out at Sakurai and whats more is that Mog is nearly as recognizable as Chocobo for the fact he resembles all of the Moogles in the Chocobo spin-offs.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Twin Snakes is just a remake from the first Metal Gear on the Playstation, I guess you haven't played it.
I have in fact played the game. Point is that Snake has had his share of history with Nintendo leading up to Brawl.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Hideo Kojima begged for Snake to be in.

But if we are going by the anythings possible angle, we could go ahead and say Master Chief would be in if Bungie begged Sakurai.

platnum

Smash Lord
No one is going to beg for Mog's inclusion.

...and in the unlikely chance someoen did...that doesn't make Mog worthy of any kind

THere is no reason to even think Sakurai might like Mog
you have a point. but mog would be the best choice for an FF rep. and there is no reason why sakurai wouldnt include an FF rep.

Cless

Smash Champion
The best choice for an overall FF rep would be Cloud. A FF rep that is on an original Nintendo game(since no one is going to be banging down Sakurai's door to include one) is debatable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom