• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mog for brawl(please close)NEW MOG THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
stop pushing choco.

besides what kind of moveset could a chocobo have when all it does is run around?
..Idiot. He had his own **** DS game with his moves. It's like asking what can Mario do when all he does is jump on things.
you are now the official spam donkey of smashboards...YOU FAIL!

on topic:someone please suggest something to improve the OP.
Comming from you, that would really mean alot to him.
he has to much moveset potential to be an AT.

but thats just me.

chocobo would be an awsome AT!
You've proved your ignorance, idiocy(though you've done this a million times before), and your denial, all through saying Chocobo would be an AT and Mog would be a PC.
Chocobo has as much moveset potential as Mog, you're in denial if you don't see that.
Not as much, but much more potential. Chocobo is the Final Fantasy Icon.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
On the Final Fantasy Wiki, where she stole it and exchanged a few of the words.
:rolleyes:

Its common knowledge. Its pretty much a history of Mog. Are you saying one should revise history to make it original?

From the Final Fantasy Wiki:

Mog is first found in the battle to save Terra Branford from the Narshe Guards. He leads a party of Moogles to help Locke Cole defend Terra, and succeeds. Mog then appears as the character which players use to select the Scenarios in the three Scenario section of the game.

It is not until after Terra rejoins the party that Mog is available as a permanent character. If the player chooses to do the sidequest involving Lone Wolf the Pickpocket, he or she will follow him to the area where Tritoch is. Lone Wolf is holding Mog hostage, and eventually an unknown force separates them. The player must choose between rescuing Lone Wolf and rescuing Mog. If Lone Wolf is rescued, the party obtains a Gold Hairpin. If Mog is rescued, Mog joins the party. It is highly recommended by many to rescue Mog, as his Water Rondo can only be obtained in the World of Balance unless he is in the Leviathan fight in the GBA version.

One year after the apocalypse, Mog returned to his cave in the Narshe mines. When the party finds him, he automatically rejoins. In the ending, Mog gets caught in a machine, and Edgar Roni Figaro has to save him.

Mog has very little relevance to Final Fantasy VI's overall plot, seeing as he has no connection to the Espers, the Empire or the Returners. If the player recruits him, he tells the player that Ramuh came to Mog in a dream and told him to join the cause against the Empire, and in the GBA version he also claims that it was a series of dreams with Ramuh through which he learned how to speak English.
Looks like Vesper is just talking out of his *** on this one. :rolleyes:

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Oh please, just say you're the queen of plagiarism
I'm plagiarizing? Thats a reach. Clearly I did more than just exchange a few of the words. :rolleyes:

so that we can all move on with our day and videogame knowledge=/=common knowledge.
I guess you're right there, but anyone who has played FFVI and gotten Mog knows his history.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Okay,if you realy beleve choco has more moveset potential than mog,PROVE IT! post a chocobo moveset that isnt all pecking and kicking.
Oh please, just play the Chocobo Dungeons, Final Fantasy VII, Final Fantasy Tactics, among others and you'll see, I won't resolve in trying to prove something only a person who hasn't played those games would not know and I said, has AS MUCH moveset potential, not that it had more, learn to read please.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Okay,if you realy beleve choco has more moveset potential than mog,PROVE IT! post a chocobo moveset that isnt all pecking and kicking.
You're a ****ing idiot. I showed you box art of his game. That means that he could do a major variety of things. Once again, you've showed how much you're in denial.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I want to ask you a question. And be honest.

Let's say we give you a moveset. A good one. One that'd make your dog's head explode.

Would you deny that that moveset's good and say that Mog's is better? Because your reputation is way ahead of you.

platnum

Smash Lord
I want to ask you a question. And be honest.

Let's say we give you a moveset. A good one. One that'd make your dog's head explode.

Would you deny that that moveset's good and say that Mog's is better? Because your reputation is way ahead of you.
no.If it were that good id admit that it was better.

btw im not in denial i just didnt get the chance to play the chocobo games or FFVII.i was only 5 during the time of the PS1.

Venus of the Desert Bloom

Cosmic God
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
Writing Team
NNID
VenusBloom
3DS FC
0318-9184-0547
EXCUSES! EXCUSES!!!

HOW DARE YOU USE THAT WORD!

I HATE THAT WORD!GAGAH!!

now...stop being an ***
Excuses.

FF characters who have potential movesets:

Cloud
Chocobo
Black Mage
Tifa
White Mage
Terra
Locke
Cyan
Shadow
Mog
Edgar
Squall
Kefka

That was off from the top of my head. Mog has quite the competition for a possible but not likely FF slot.

Devastlian

Smash Lord
A good majority of the characters in existence could have a 'potential' moveset. A good majority of the moves in SSB and SSBM were made up. Ness (and now Lucas) uses moves from other characters in his games. Mr. Game & Watch uses moves from other games in his series. So...there's absolutely nothing holding back any character with legs that can hold stuff somehow...moveset wise.

Cecil could have a moveset using abilities of his party members (which is possible in the remake, BTW) as well as moves other Dark Knights or Paladins in the FF series use, Luneth/Bartz/Marche/Vaan/Luso could use moves from all of their jobs, Terra could use a bunch of magic, abilities, sword moves etc. from other characters in her game etc. etc. You could do this with any character, really...

platnum

Smash Lord
A good majority of the characters in existence could have a 'potential' moveset. A good majority of the moves in SSB and SSBM were made up. Ness (and now Lucas) uses moves from other characters in his games. Mr. Game & Watch uses moves from other games in his series. So...there's absolutely nothing holding back any character with legs that can hold stuff somehow...moveset wise.

Cecil could have a moveset using abilities of his party members (which is possible in the remake, BTW) as well as moves other Dark Knights or Paladins in the FF series use, Luneth/Bartz/Marche/Vaan/Luso could use moves from all of their jobs, Terra could use a bunch of magic, abilities, sword moves etc. from other characters in her game etc. etc. You could do this with any character, really...
good points...im not clear on one thing,are you pro mog or anti mog?

Elysium

Smash Lord
Those were first party though weren't they. Things kinda change when you have a third-party to deal with. Making up moves, and using different abilities is fine when you own the character, but will that fly when it's not?
Mog using Omnislash to pay homage to Cloud doesn't seem to work to me. Mog morphing into Esper form doesn't work either.

Wu Tang Gang

Smash Ace
Those were first party though weren't they. Things kinda change when you have a third-party to deal with. Making up moves, and using different abilities is fine when you own the character, but will that fly when it's not?
Mog using Omnislash to pay homage to Cloud doesn't seem to work to me. Mog morphing into Esper form doesn't work either.
Will it matter?

Devastlian

Smash Lord
It must given all of the obviously made up moves we've seen Snake and Sonic use. The Cypher is an enemy in MGS, as well.

They'd probably be within reason like Terra using Strago's magic or Runic or Cyan's sword moves since they'd all fit. Cecil would use sword and dark or holy moves. etc. etc.

good points...im not clear on one thing,are you pro mog or anti mog?
I'm not really anti-anything...I don't think Mog has as good of chances as the main characters of Final Fantasy or other SE games, though.

vesperview

Smash Hero
Mog could morph into Madeen in Final Fantasy IX, so it wouldn't be that outrageous.

vesperview

Smash Hero
yes it would!

FFIX wasnt on a nintendo console. that eliminates madeen.

BTW worst update EVER!
I never said that it should happen, Mog's inclusion is impossible enough to even bother, by the way, nice way of giving a completely foolish reply just to bump your thread and Madeen HAS been on a Nintendo console, regardless, you fail for not even knowing the series of the character you're supporting.

Lord_Deathborne

Smash Champion
You must of forgotten about the widescreen update.

Tuesday's update shows where the instruction manual is in the box
You must of forgotten about the "You must recover!" update. :chuckle:
I kinda liked this because it never occurred to me that Bonsly was from bonsai.
Still doesn't change the fact that it was a ****ty update though... Even if it does teach you something, as worthless as it might be...

platnum

Smash Lord
You must of forgotten about the "You must recover!" update. :chuckle:Still doesn't change the fact that it was a ****ty update though... Even if it does teach you something, as worthless as it might be...
you must have forgoten the friend list update

get back on topic kupo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom