• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, AX was awesome. I just realized that me and spense never played out grand finals of our mini tourney at kims place tho lol

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
It really was the best part of the entire convention though. If you're not a fan then I can understand, but IMO it was ****ing epic. Over 2000 people were sitting there watching it on the big screen and cheering during every key moment. It was ridiculously hype

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
It really was the best part of the entire convention though. If you're not a fan then I can understand, but IMO it was ****ing epic. Over 2000 people were sitting there watching it on the big screen and cheering during every key moment. It was ridiculously hype
yeah sort of makes me wish I just said **** it and watched the movies anyways, but yeah AX was seriously a lot more fun than I've had in a long time, I'm definitely going next year and might even consider more cons too. You *****s best be uploading pics/vids to the photobucket info I sent. Nick give rj and Spenser the info too. Have rj upload that clip of that one girls panel where she and tk do the angelbeats quote, I really want that.

My friend asked me if I knew any good headphone brands I could recommend her, but I don't know anything about that sort of thing. She's willing to pay up to $200 for some good ones.

Nick are the videos up?

Wtf man G&W v. MK the impossible match-up. MK is so gay I can't beat him if they camp, but if I get a grab, I ****. 0-60 and ****, tech chases all day. G&W and snake, get a hit in, clock them out because snake will **** g&w

Man Metaknight...the auto win character, I like playing G&W, but I have to put in so much effort to win. He has the range and mobility, but MK is so quick

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
y'know who i want to see get off at the next modesto tournament?

ARES

p.s. nick anime expo friendlies were too good, we should look at uploading a couple of those

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
WTF you guys recorded your friendlies? I wih I got some matches with Kim and Spenser since I probably won't play them again for a while.

Oh and adaias, sennheiser is probably the most legit brand of mid level headphones, look up reviews of headphones in her price range on newegg, lots of legit reviews from people that know what they're talking about.

Park0o

Smash Ace
Alright, thanks guys. Haha I knew asking around here would help.

I'm going to go practice some melee with jigglypuff. I need to sit back and slow down my game a bit. I notice how much I disregard my own spacing when I'm playing melee and I shouldn't be doing that.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't even acknowledge spacing with fox. you guys should always be whooping my fox like keith does. haha too good.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
wow, how did i get 5000 posts??

anyway *continues to double post* there are some videos of keith 3 stocking me on my youtube.
you guys should check 'em out if you get bored.

also, nick... please? upload the month old friendlies that aren't even that good... please?
lol balls in a dude's butthole with some sour patch kids

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
just checked out your matches against keith, and you sure got ***** except for the fifth match

i know that we're not in a critique thread but you gotta get better at spacing and recovery even though those are just friendlies. i think choknater's advice about us playing a lot of friendlies is legit because my ganon can help you in both of those areas.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i think u two are at similar levels, but if u two played bizzarro would probably have the upper hand cuz of matchup

Haha Bizzarro, everyone who plays in NorCal gets good when they go down to SoCal :(

I wonder how good Jr. will get when he comes back to visit or something like that. See if it holds true

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol man i havent been to a single tourney yet.

ive had 2 smashfests tho... but this serious lack of play is taking a toll on me. i cant even practice cus i dont have a copy of smash down here since i couldnt bring my wii from stockton (cus it wasnt mine)

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Well that's sort of the reason why my marth does well against it even though I don't even practice marth. You can get away with it in dittos and other fast fallers
omg do i really have to say it on the boards??
just checked out your matches against keith, and you sure got ***** except for the fifth match

i know that we're not in a critique thread but you gotta get better at spacing and recovery even though those are just friendlies. i think choknater's advice about us playing a lot of friendlies is legit because my ganon can help you in both of those areas.
yeah. we played more matches than that, but i wanted to upload some for critiquing purposes.
(hence the reoccurring 3 stock)
wow accidental triple too good
post count lol
i think i improved a lot ever since our last tourney at merced chok

i gotta thank so-cal for this haha
sounds like you would have the upper hand.
i'm not that bad though and it'd be fun to learn the ganon match up.

when are you coming through?? eh? eh?
lol man i havent been to a single tourney yet.

ive had 2 smashfests tho... but this serious lack of play is taking a toll on me. i cant even practice cus i dont have a copy of smash down here since i couldnt bring my wii from stockton (cus it wasnt mine)
gamecubes are like 4 bucks now. just go buy one.
(melee's prolly still 50 bucks lmfao that'd be tight)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Man, my internet's been down almost all day. And ****... so many vids to upload. I'll get around to that tmw hehehe

Also, special thanks to the random lady at AX who let me take a picture of one of her drawings so that I could use it on here as my avatar lol

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
edit: WHEN THE **** ARE WE GONNA PLAY

you are all in fear of the great STAB MATSTA ARSON aka LUMPY aka WOMBO MASTER aka KING OF SMASH aka THE NEXT HOKAGE aka THE LEGENDARY SUPER SAYIAN

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well nick, andre, and spenser have vehicular transporters.

smashboards sucks today. i've seen double posts in like every thread i check.

Top Bottom