• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh yeah. i played cs today for the first time in a while (and since the patch) and i did pretty good.

i was like 13-5 or something like that. awp+deagz=raep

dang that sucks :(

get into sc2 :D
Yeah man, too bad I won't be here on release day. I was looking forward to it, I would have pre-ordered the game, but I won't get here until the week after.

I'll probably play the campaign thing first to familiarize myself with some of the units....though isn't it all terran or something like that for just SC2 without the expansions? Blizzard trying to milk people out of money :urg:

I don't know if I will still main zerg. I really loved muta harass and all that, but they're not as good early/mid-game like in SC1. They really changed a lot of things I liked about the zerg. There are no more lurkers, defilers either. I'll just wait and see

I'll try some protoss as well.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
me and james watched buffy the vampire slayer (the movie).

i couldn't tell if it was intentionally the most campy movie ever, or not. lol

I will never get one of those videos, I don't do anything cool. Boring drill shines on characters I shouldn't even be trying to do that on.

Maybe I can do some neat stuff with my sheik. I go for ridiculously stupid edgeguards as sheik. "Why are you....that's stupid... oh okay well you got the kill at least" <- what kenny always tells me when I do that ****.

Andre, I think I got some metagame changing technique here for brawl. Turn away from MK and powershield his shuttle loop recovery. It sends you to the ledge and he just falls down. He could just attack you before he dies with the glide attack, but still this is solid. It's a lot easier to powershield stuff in brawl than melee.

Scratch that, you don't even need to powershield, just regular shield does it. I don't know why no one has tried this. This only works if MK is out of jumps and is recovering low. It happens quite a bit. He can possible just cape his way through since he has so many recoveries it's dumb.

It's worth learning how to do. I'm too good at edge guarding MK

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol similar to edgeguarding marth in melee

but yeah sounds pretty cool

its just that cape/drill recovery are super common, as well as just mk DIing high and recovering with normal glide/jumps

but yea good 2 kno

****ing drill recovery. That move has so much priority it's ridiculous, it's even more insane than MK's other moves since the hitbox is HUGE.

Man I think there's still a lot of potential hidden in MK. I've tried cape gimps before. Kind of like a brawl way of wavedashing back to the ledge, but with the cape. Definitely good for those recoveries without sweetspots or those that have a lot of active frames on like Ike's upB. Also I haven't seen people doing second nair hit shield pressure. It's a completely legit tactic. There is nothing they can do to respond to it since it has a 2 frame advantage over shield stun. MK can be a really technical character for a game like brawl haha. I want to see some drill rush platform cancel -> combos

Edit: Andre, tell me your HG FC so you can help me evolve my haunter to gengar. Gengar is too good

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol 2nd nair hit shield pressure

i guess. thats if you can get that close against someone shielding vs mk. nair has small range, u basically have to run up to someone and nair immediately, even then u are hitting with both hits.

hehe i have 3 jirachis now. 1 from gamestop 2 from wfc mystery gift

hold up lemme find my fc

Well it's kind of similar to fox's SH nairs that position him in the shield pressure zone. I think those put you very vulnerable to grabs, jabs, etc counter attacks.

I still tap any MK any day with my G&W.

Do you have an extra shiny stone? I need that to evolve my togetic. Togekiss is so good. I have serene grace though. I think hustling togekiss would be fun hahaha. Use extremespeed + hustle for massive damage

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haha too good kenny, i didnt realize we had that much **** from 1 hour of recording lmao
i wasn't exactly impressed with everything.
the next one should be shorter.

oh and we should actually pick music for it. i just picked whatever i had on this computer (not much) that fit the time frame.
I think Lumpy should bring back his "(insert name here) being cool series." lol
i'd like to make a "being cool" for you and another one for andre. you guys do "cool stuff" pretty consistently so it wouldn't take much time at all. even if it was one recording session for like an hour, i could make at least a good two minute long video after i trim the fat. maybe i'll actually put effort into editing it too, even though they turn out fine when i don't even really "edit" them at all. haha

my short attention span is telling me people don't want to watch 10 minute combo videos of anyone who isn't ken or a legendary falcon main. two minute combo video is too good and you combo me all day. haha

tl;dr i wanna play jaime and record at least once before i move.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
kenny before you leave

me you anthony and jamie should make a bmc being cool

ruben is moving back up here, so i will prolly just go down there whenever he does

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well i'm down, but getting jamie to smash won't be easy and i'm leaving in like 15 seconds.

anthony, are you coming over today?

Miztik

Smash Master
probably later on

im not sure is keith back today or tomorrow?

im too lazy to walk over and james is at work so we'll see

Miztik

Smash Master
ah dang but yeah ill head over later i guess

well try to

its actually hot right now so im not walking lol

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yo foy, what's crackin'?

i'm watching scream right now. gonna watch the trilogy because i'm cool like that.

Mother****ing neighbors. They're putting fireworks and **** inside water bottles and making them blow up. Holy **** it makes a ton of noise. It sounds like I'm in some battlefield. I'm about to get gimped by the ledges if this keeps up

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Yeah, this life is something I would die for

Octobers Own, but its lookin like July 4th

But I just wish theyd let you try it first

This time Im really goin off

fireworks!

drake always does the Stop Pause haahaha

Stop Pausing is hilarious

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Mother****ing neighbors. They're putting fireworks and **** inside water bottles and making them blow up. Holy **** it makes a ton of noise. It sounds like I'm in some battlefield. I'm about to get gimped by the ledges if this keeps up
lol same here, bro.
Scream sucked.

Me and john just went to a hippy festival.
you wouldn't like it, you dirty hippie
Yeah, this life is something I would die for

Octobers Own, but its lookin like July 4th

But I just wish theyd let you try it first

This time Im really goin off

fireworks!

drake always does the Stop Pause haahaha

Stop Pausing is hilarious
before you said anything about drake i read it in his voice.
haha he does that a lot.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
We were gonna come home tonight after closing ceremonies but we decided Spenser should drive home on some sleep (we haven't got much the past 4 days) so were staying the night and leaving in the morning before Kim goes to work.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh that's cool. prolly won't be here till after i wake up though because of the drive.

man, chad came in here a little drunk talking about MUNG DIVING and anthony wasn't down to go.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Mung: The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.

Mung: The one thing worse than genocide. One must first have no shame. Then he/she must use a newspaper to find the obituary of a recently deceased man or woman. Then must find a buddy, with no shame, who will aid them in this act. The partners then go to the cemetary where they dig up their victim, and flip a coin. The loser, (or winner depending on how sick you are), applies his/her lips to the genitals or anus of the corpse, while the other partner procedes to climb the nearest tombstone and elbow drop the corpse's stomach. Thus forcing out a blend of rich bodily fluids and embalming materials onto the partners. This blend is called mung. The act of getting this blend on your face is called munging. Chicks'll dig this one.
I am up for this on my birthday, good way to start your adult life as an 18 year old

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
haha yeah, it'll be fun, trust me.

in other news, the 2nd episode if Jungle Love is going to be better than the first.
gonna make it right now. yayuhzz

haha yeah, it'll be fun, trust me.

in other news, the 2nd episode if Jungle Love is going to be better than the first.
gonna make it right now. yayuhzz
Its up

http://www.youtube.com/user/Lumpycpu#p/a/u/0/Yh7hf_kGcio

Is it just me or is the video kind of messed up? There's a lot of parts where it freezes up. It isn't my internet because I watched again after the first time and it still had them. Man that fox was getting off with those pillars

Top Bottom