• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
so you guys don't wanna smash today?

at least say no. just tell me you don't want to.
it's gay how i'll post "wanna smash tomorrow? shield pressure is dumb" and you guys will have a conversation about shield pressure and ignore me about smashing. lol

Miztik

Smash Master
kenny ill play you later when i get off work ill head over and play you some more gotta get some more fox dk action yesterday was too good

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
yeah. both of us are getting hella better at shield pressure.

it's like we're laughing and having fun while improving at the same time.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
so you guys don't wanna smash today?

at least say no. just tell me you don't want to.
it's gay how i'll post "wanna smash tomorrow? shield pressure is dumb" and you guys will have a conversation about shield pressure and ignore me about smashing. lol
thats how i feel when i ask the same thing in here lol...

**** talking about sheild pressure!

id rather do sheild pressuring!

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
HAHA yeah.

don't talk. just do it. (insert nike logo)

so that dude apathyatlargeballs is coming over to smash. **** all you laggin' *** *****es.
edit: i think that's his name. i know his name's michael irl. lol whatever...

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Kenny Erik replied back earlier he said he still has your bass 450 1904 is his number. Remind jamesie to do my ahune+daily random on my Druid and my jc daily please

Miztik

Smash Master
take it you still havent talked to him, neither have i so idk if ill be smashing with you today lolz i bet jamesy is sleepen

Weezing was pretty good back in the early metagame but then people realized....hey weezing can't hit you back for much damage outside of explosion, I'll bring in a ghost just to make sure he doesn't explode on me. Good tank though

So is MacD going to drop by the Modesto area soon?

MacD

Banned via Administration
Weezing was pretty good back in the early metagame but then people realized....hey weezing can't hit you back for much damage outside of explosion, I'll bring in a ghost just to make sure he doesn't explode on me. Good tank though
fail!!!

So is MacD going to drop by the Modesto area soon?
i actually went home early june for like 3 days. i don't see myself going home anytime soon unless i decide i want to get my hair done before apex... though i might go to GSG so who knows

Miztik

Smash Master
Kenny get on WoW when you wake up so i know your up ill prob head over after i talk to you

just get on wow well keiths account but still

MacD

it costs me 60 for a color and a cut and tip back home and it's with people i know/like

down here, assuming i don't go to supercuts, it costs like 30 for just a haircut and god knows how much for the color

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
fail!!!

i actually went home early june for like 3 days. i don't see myself going home anytime soon unless i decide i want to get my hair done before apex... though i might go to GSG so who knows
you should come smash with me nick Kim and everyone we have little mini tourneys every night. Were over by lax is that far from you?

It's a Korean music game for the psp / pc Jr. It's really popular in Asia and it's gaining popularity in the US since there are a couple arcades with it here, but that's a different game.

Keith has that game too I believe

Hmm, people say the next one might have a 10 button mode feature, sounds like it's going to get even more tech skill heavy

Haha you guys must have fun playing smash in SoCal I guess.

i like pop n music
Haha I played that once in an arcade, I broke all the high score records on the machine except for one. I never really played this game so I am not that good at it.

I haven't seen too many difficult songs, but I'm guessing because it's more difficult to move two hands than two thumbs (on dj max). I probably play dj max all wrong since I have to actually use more fingers in some songs, but I don't care lol. More APM than starcraft players, haha. I tried beatmania once, I got *****. I don't know how to work the turn table at all, not enough tech skill.

MacD

it's about an hour i think

you guys are at AX?

i was interested in going tomorrow for a minute, than i realized how much it is for one day and i ahve work in the morning so it suddenly became less appealing

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Yeah were at AX. Me and nick saw lucky pwning noobs at brawl lol, 3 stocking people over and over with toon link and marth, I'm thinking he's entering the brawl tourney. But yeah were here till Sunday.

MOB is back for some more. You guys should play this guy.

Haha, I wouldn't be surprised if lucky would **** a real brawl tournament. Brawl is so easy to play. I 3 stock almost everyone I play. Andre's sheik sometimes taps my Meta Knight, but it's not good enough for my Meta Knight Da Bess.

Lucky should play fox in brawl. He's mid tier I think. Well both marth and toon link are more fun to play anyways and they are better

MOB

Smash Rookie
i think brawl downplays the skill.
it altered the game feel wayyy to much.
the first time i played brawl after mastering Link....the first 10 seconds.. i knew it wasnt the same.
i play melee.
Link vs YOU!

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
I'm loving the semi-regular Modesto tourneys.

Lucky used to play Sonic and DDD in Brawl. He was legitimately good at the game when he still played it.

On the subject of Brawl, I think it's about time for one my thrice-yearly Brawl tourneys.

You mean Modesto and melee tournaments. These monthly tournaments are modesto's last breath of smash. A lot of people will be leaving September. I will be the only one left I think :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
gaming with people in real life is a thing of the past.

online gaming is the sport of now.

Top Bottom