• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Between 4 and 6 gigs? The account only has enough 500 MBs of space... we may need to create a few more accounts lmao

Yeah I just checked the account and it only uploaded a couple videos before the account ran out of memory. >:/
FFFFFUUUUUU i could have sworn i saw it say 10 gigs or something, how ****ty of a hosting server. i'll try to find a different site that will let me upload more, but i guess until then i'll get just the pics up.

Fox's dair actually spikes on Kenny's gamecube too.

Anyways Jr is gone so I have no one to sell my hacked bs to. :(

I got like 100 scrolls Jr, and I am getting more as I type this. Packet Editting too good for this game. (not duping items so it's "semi-legit" stuff).

If you still want something what would you want? Straight up currency? NX credits, items?

I'm kind of late for this business since I had to download the game back up again and get settled.

Also tell me if you know anyone else around the area who would buy stuff from me. I'm just kind of letting the money sit on my account for now.

what scrolls you got? how much mesos you got? etc
I only have like 200 mil cash right now. As for scrolls what are you looking for? I have claw, sword, blade, etc. I have usually about 5 evenly for about every weapon type. They're mostly all 60%s. I had like a load of glove scrolls but I got rid of them to get some pure money. I kind of doubt pure money is any good for you since you're in a different server. I just sold a bunch of jump 60 and 30%s too and those are valuable :(. I'm trying to collect some chaos scrolls, but give me some time. I'm leaving my computer on 24/7 hahaha.

What kind of item do you want? I've been just waiting around keeping most of my income in scrolls. I'll sell what I have in items and get whatever you want. What attack wg do you have? I could buy something below 18 attack probably in a couple days, but I'm sure you only have expensive ****

Edit: I'll probably get about 10 GFA by tomorrow. That **** any good?

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
this sounds unrealistic

in other news, going to a con today, and tomorrow.... and sunday
not really...
what con?

lol, i like how in my teams matches, it says i'm using dk, but apparently my dk was in a samus suit, because it looked a lot like a samus...lol
speaking of teams... who am i teaming with for my LAST MODESTO TOURNEY??
Fox's dair actually spikes on Kenny's gamecube too.
what is this in reference to? i tend to forget.

not really...
what con?

speaking of teams... who am i teaming with for my LAST MODESTO TOURNEY??

what is this in reference to? i tend to forget.
Reference to the falco with the FOX tag

Edit: oh yeah I leave for vacation on the 14th so, you might have to wait until the first week of august if you want some nice big bundle of cash. I'm just kind of saying I'm starting to work at getting all the money I can get for any specific item request you want Jr

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
kenny

ima try to go

so ill def team with you if you want

chances are itll be the last time ill see my family in cali

cuz u guys are like leaving at the same time hahaha

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Man everyone has their teammates picked out and I feel left out :( if I had a legit static m8 i'd definitely enter

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Reference to the falco with the FOX tag
YAYUHZZYAYUHZZ
kenny

ima try to go

so ill def team with you if you want

chances are itll be the last time ill see my family in cali

cuz u guys are like leaving at the same time hahaha
wow. if you go, i'll definitely team with you. bring back the team that got 2nd in brawl!!!!
GET AT MY DSMASH (that people didn't know how to DI yet)
Man everyone has their teammates picked out and I feel left out :( if I had a legit static m8 i'd definitely enter
with all the time we could've practiced together, we could be a great team.
you always said you didn't wanna enter teams man.
don't say i'm not good enough, WE WON A FREAKIN' TOURNAMENT TOGETHER hahaha
I would really team with you, but **** I won't be here for this tournament. OoS

I don't know how that would work out, double fox? Marth is kind of eh in doubles
keith's marth is legit in teams and keith only stopped hating teams like a few months ago.
marth can be great in doubles! just watch azen or ken
KKKKKEEEEEENNNNN

marth can be great in doubles! just watch azen or ken
Man post some up-to-date marth teams. Always talking about azen and ken. They were godly in their time, but they don't play anymore :(

Yeah marth is still pretty good in teams, just not like **** good like fox, and whatnot. I'm even worse as a marth in doubles

Edit: Saimoe... for this year. Man I feel so sad because I've known about it for like 4 years now....ah how much time wasted. I've never voted though, but I follow the results....hahaha. Kind of interesting to see what characters are popular

Also this random image I saw.

Going to be turned into takoyaki. Oh you Japan. I haven't watched any of the world cup probably because I hate soccer, but the troll octopus is awesome. Doesn't like his own native nation

What is Doria? Is it some octopus dish? I couldn't understand that part.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
I would really team with you, but **** I won't be here for this tournament. OoS

I don't know how that would work out, double fox? Marth is kind of eh in doubles
nah man, marth+fox is actually a pretty legit team. fox plays the aggressor and marth plays very opportunistically. fox keeps the opposite team on their toes running around wildly (hopefully safely) attacking the opposite team while marth stays safe and takes clutch hits and edgeguards, as well as punishing people running away from fox. thats just one way i see it though.

YAYUHZZYAYUHZZ

with all the time we could've practiced together, we could be a great team.
you always said you didn't wanna enter teams man.
don't say i'm not good enough, WE WON A FREAKIN' TOURNAMENT TOGETHER hahaha

keith's marth is legit in teams and keith only stopped hating teams like a few months ago.

KKKKKEEEEEENNNNN
i never really said that i didnt wanna team with anyone in particular, i just never made any attempts to show any interest in playing. but yeah i do think marth has enough tools to be at the very least, pretty good in teams but i think he has a bountiful amount of circumstances where he shines a lot if played correctly.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ADAIAS SERIOUSLY LOL

stop talking about past players like their play styles are redundant or something

m2k's marth has been the same since 2007

jeff's falcon has been the same since he started playing

jr's fox has been the same since he started playing in tournaments

ken's marth in 2005 would still place in tournaments, maybe even 1st

sure they improve a little bit over time, but playing style (movement, reading, offense/defense, spacing) is timeless

the reason i can't talk about RECENT marths is cuz none of them are as good as azen and ken, theres just m2k. the only ones who might even compare are falcomist or G$ or jr on GOOD DAYS.

i know fox is good in teams but you can't discount a great character just because you THINK fox is better cuz he always places first. i don't think you've seen enough videos or been to enough tournaments to experience the 0-60 combos and double tippers that ken does in teams.

aaanyway, theres not much to say since you guys lost to double ic's at the last tournament ♥

Kenny, going to make jungle **** 3 anytime soon?

Andre....fox doesn't place first LOL. When was the last time a fox main placed first in a national tournament? Okay maybe doubles, but never singles

There's nothing wrong with Azen or Ken's playing style, I was just saying they don't play anymore so it's kind of dumb mention them as "o azen / ken would **** x player" They moved on to other things. Yeah m2k is like the only good consistent marth, but he's always switching between characters for the match-ups he likes best

A lot of people people play very similar playing styles in melee that's kind of why I liked players like cactuar who played just as well with a different style from most people.

Man how did you guys lose to double ICs? get *****, I prob shouldn't even say that. I was super late to the tournament LOL

Miztik

Smash Master
its a work in progress

also im pretty sure andre was saying fox is top always in teams and name a tourney when fox wasnt on the top team?

mango/lucky, m2k/jman, even back in the day azen/chillin ken/isai at times all the top teams have a fox but yeah you cant discredit marth in teams Ken was one of the best players in teams same with azen

also andre me and kenny didnt lose to double ic's you were falco, you were scared to double ic against us

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah adaias, was talking about doubles. also, i never said anything like they would **** x player, i was only responding to what you said about marth being 'eh' in doubles, because he can be really good

and anthony i wasnt scared, i just wanted to make the easy easier ;)

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
HBK is the best marth behind m2k IMO..

then its falcomist/cactuar, then me,bob$,g$ in no particular order i think
yeah im gonna have to agree wtih jr on this one. we watched some legit videos of hbk getting off on lambchops and ive seen a lot of other videos of him ******. i'd have to say though that cactuar is clearly third, and falcomist is probably fourth. falcomist is kinda inconsistent with his playstyle and although cactuar doesnt pull out the **** combos as often, i think plays more consistently and technically sound.

and yeah andre, me kenny and jr have had that discussion before, saying that even though he doesnt play right now, kens marth in like 06 or 07 would still probably place top or win tournaments in todays setting.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Kenny, going to make jungle **** 3 anytime soon?
anthony deleted the footage from the last time we recorded.
In my autobiography you were scared
but for this comment, i will forgive him. lol too good.
I'm going to look at some HBK videos, I don't watch a lot of Florida stuff, he is from that area right? Lambchops is from there I think
hbk vs chops is good.

and adaias, maybe you shouldn't challenge what jr, andre, or anyone more experienced than you says.
not saying you can't be right, but you come off looking hella ignorant. lol

and yes, i hope we're all playing on sunday.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
wait we're playing on sunday?

yayuhz

p.s. strawhat is totally legit. perhaps more so than the other marths mentioned here.

I said marth was eh in teams, meaning alright. Andre took that as me saying he sucked I guess which is why he posted all of that. He's still pretty good, but like everyone said, you have to play him in particular ways to show that. What I should have said was that marth's gameplay was a bit more limited in doubles than singles. My fault for being very vague with "eh"

Edit: Do you have a strawhat Spenser? haha. I have no hats of any sort, but that's because it feels strange having something on my head.

Kenny, I want to play your falco. I have like no falco match-up experience. Don't warm up with samus because that makes me not feel like playing more than 3 matches :(. Lets have some seriously sets like the last time I was there

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wait we're playing on sunday?

yayuhz

p.s. strawhat is totally legit. perhaps more so than the other marths mentioned here.
.... i almost completely forgot about the european scene

yeah from what i saw from strawhat vs jman.. strawhat should be #2 marth..

but he got ***** by silentspectre so he seems inconsistent...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Edit: Do you have a strawhat Spenser? haha. I have no hats of any sort, but that's because it feels strange having something on my head.

Kenny, I want to play your falco. I have like no falco match-up experience. Don't warm up with samus because that makes me not feel like playing more than 3 matches :(. Lets have some seriously sets like the last time I was there
ok, i'm down. i like to warm up with falco.

also strawhat is a marth player from europe. (the best european marth?)
.... i almost completely forgot about the european scene

yeah from what i saw from strawhat vs jman.. strawhat should be #2 marth..

but he got ***** by silentspectre so he seems inconsistent...
i was thinking he was japanese for a second. lol i just forget usa is not the only place in the world... maybe that's why we're so hated. haha

Ha yeah I've seen strawhat play, I just read "strawhat is legit" and I thought about Andre's hat. I think he is Europe's best marth Kenny.

I don't know Jr. I haven't seen the europeans play falcon all that much. I don't even know a single falcon main from europe either. And Jeff's CF is beast so I am not too surprised even though marth can tech chase falcon to hell and back. He did beat armada in a set heh.

I need to practice the falcon match- up with my marth now that I think about it, though I feel comfortable playing against falcon any day with either fox or marth. I just kind of followed Kenny's advice and throw falcon on the floor and try to tech chase him as many times as I can. That's about all I know. I don't even know how I am supposed to DI falcon's combos either, but I haven't gotten ***** too much by them so I guess it's at least better than midwest DI

Top Bottom