• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
we trollin

we be in a constant state of motion

which makes me think

do points really exist?

or are they all just vectors

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i can do that in nullpomino.

lol i'm gonna start advertising for them even though i don't think they make money off it at all.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yo thino :)

hehe. welcome to norcal!

i currently live in alameda, which is about an hr away from you depending on traffic.

there are melee tournaments every now and then in campbell and san jose, which are quite close to you

Thino

Smash Master
Oh aiite. You main CF?
Yea I main CF, but Norcal will be my first competitive scene, so no mad skills yet
yo thino :)

hehe. welcome to norcal!

i currently live in alameda, which is about an hr away from you depending on traffic.

there are melee tournaments every now and then in campbell and san jose, which are quite close to you
Thanks for the welcome, I dont have a ride yet so I mainly depends on transportation to move around, ill pay attention to this forum to check out tournaments around

:phone:

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I don't understand how people can enjoy watching stuff like that at all. I think I facepalmed 258,275,693,652,374 times during the first 60 seconds of that video.

Edit: I don't really think kenny got ***** though. Did you see that backbreaker? Dat ***** got owned

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
still can't defeat a 9 year old asian girl

i REALLY -REALLY- want to make a wombo combo spoof of that vid

Kenny's alter ego is the opposite of a super saiyan, his hair curls up instead of straightening out.

You should do a wombo combo video. The other day I was watching some american wrestling commented by Koreans. That **** is hilarious even though I don't understand a whole lot of Korean

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
holy ****ing ****

im watching the VoD's from that melee stream

and in part 2 around 1 hour... WES plays??

legendary DA spike king black samus...!

edit:: watching more of him from that stream... wow he has the coolest mindgames.

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yeah i seen that lol. i mean thats expected

mango would beat anybody really

but wes' style reminds me of the oldschool playstyles and mindgames that are lost nowadays

such as how he randomly goes up to your shield and lays bombs... or lays down bombs for no reason in order to bait you into coming in and then punishing you

just really sick lost mindgames that i have huge respect for since i grew up in that era of smash

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah the main problem is that samus sucks if you just get in her face

you force her to up-B

which is not a great move

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmfao, wait spense... wasn't haruka your old nickname? hahaha i think that was it but i can't remember

Yo, team Slave Nurse goes DEEP

Top Bottom