• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
he was always better than you
pretty sure i outplaced him at a couple tournaments before he started getting really good

anyway

i dont like this comment because bizz and i respect each other

despite the existence

of

that video

im a scrub at this tetris game too, ah

Man, I don't think I can make it to the Merced tournament, I have something I have to do for school on the last saturday of the month. I was really looking forward to my bi-annual tournament show up :(:(:(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
oh man

after a long time of not really taking him seriously, and people calling him washed up or whatever

...i'm really taking an interest in FOX again.

such a good character.

I did my sc2 placement matches after not playing for a year. I got placed in platinum, lol beating diamond players too ez and I don't even play sc. A MOVE TO VICTORY. I think im at diamond level..though.

Someone let me borrow a computer so I can climb up to diamond or something

No one posts here anymore :(

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
andre, how the **** can a character from a video game become washed up?
did they release a patch or an expansion pack which adds some more story that involves fox becoming washed up?

heart fawks

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
I did my sc2 placement matches after not playing for a year. I got placed in platinum, lol beating diamond players too ez and I don't even play sc. A MOVE TO VICTORY. I think im at diamond level..though.

Someone let me borrow a computer so I can climb up to diamond or something

No one posts here anymore :(
play me! if you're really diamond level then we can get some good matches in

i'm working on getting my friend's account to diamond. i already have my main on diamond but i'm a really slow learner so i'm not gonna try the climb to masters until i got 2 (or 3) accounts in diamond.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
naw, people just get a general opinion that fox isn't the best or something just because he doesn't win nationals

but man

fox is the best ****ing character

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i just imagined cow and chicken as characters in melee... they're not that good.

fox
best
character

weren't you saying falco is the best like two weeks ago? lol the metagame in your mind is evolving but the characters never change.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I think that fox is better than falco when both are played almost perfectly, but I think it's easier to get gdlk with falco (in other words, fox is harder to use at the highest level of play)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
fox and falco are like yun and yang to me

it doesn't really matter who is better

they are both the best

play me! if you're really diamond level then we can get some good matches in

i'm working on getting my friend's account to diamond. i already have my main on diamond but i'm a really slow learner so i'm not gonna try the climb to masters until i got 2 (or 3) accounts in diamond.
Let's see when I get a chance to get on a good computer. Though I'm a two base timing pusher right now which isn't exactly anything good. I'll learn some stuff later

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
Let's see when I get a chance to get on a good computer. Though I'm a two base timing pusher right now which isn't exactly anything good. I'll learn some stuff later
if you ever wanna come over and smash or play sc2, both my pcs as well as my laptop have it installed. im always more motivated to play sc2 when im with someone else who plays or follows it too.

Top Bottom