• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Miztik

Smash Master
"Miztik educates Kirby on life" - the art of bordem waiting for naurto updates

Miztik1 (11:46:51 PM): ='( [on my aim it shows a cloud crying]
tehspaceking (11:47:10 PM): :L
Miztik1 (11:47:08 PM): mindgames im not crying its just raining
Miztik1 (11:47:09 PM): LOL
Miztik1 (11:47:11 PM): where you at?
tehspaceking (11:47:46 PM): looool
tehspaceking (11:47:55 PM): i got *****
Miztik1 (11:47:54 PM): non consensually
tehspaceking (11:48:21 PM): that's what **** IS
tehspaceking (11:48:24 PM): lol
Miztik1 (11:48:18 PM): not always
Miztik1 (11:48:23 PM): you can **** the willing
Miztik1 (11:48:29 PM): you just gotta know how
tehspaceking (11:48:46 PM): that's called sex
Miztik1 (11:48:36 PM): ;)
Miztik1 (11:48:52 PM): no sex is when hey i wanna **** you wanna **** lets do this
Miztik1 (11:49:03 PM): ****** the willing is a whole different sport
tehspaceking (11:49:23 PM): -_-
Miztik1 (11:49:28 PM): its like brawl+ with out the brawl and the +
tehspaceking (11:49:46 PM): do you want to show the distinction between them then?
tehspaceking (11:49:53 PM): i just don't get it
tehspaceking (11:49:54 PM): lol
Miztik1 (11:50:53 PM): ill put it this way say you want to play mango but you know you'll get 4-stocked but you do it anyways and get *****
Miztik1 (11:51:00 PM): thats getting ***** consensually
tehspaceking (11:51:19 PM): LOL
tehspaceking (11:51:27 PM): aite, i'm for consensual ****
Miztik1 (11:51:49 PM): i dont think you are i just put it in the terms of smash lets put in the the terms of monopoly you know more realistic situation
tehspaceking (11:52:31 PM): :L
Miztik1 (11:52:28 PM): say you rolled 2 doubles already and if you roll 12 ( two 6's) you'll land on free parking but on the other hand you roll doubles again you go to jai
Miztik1 (11:52:30 PM): jail*
Miztik1 (11:52:47 PM): so you roll and get 12 but you get ***** cuz you go to jail instead of getting free parking
tehspaceking (11:53:07 PM): haha

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i played 1v1 with spenser for ages

ahhh i got raaaaped he's pretty good

do u kno guys know how much u have to freaking micro against psi storms and STILL get *****??? :(((

zerg units move so fast but tehres no escaping that **** LOL

but

he didnt even use it that much

it was corsair + dt

ahhhh ****

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
and delicious speedzeal+archon fasttech after forge fe

archons and zealots are too good

especially with a fast +1 to weapons

screw storm, who needs it when you have archon+zeal?!

zealots have 18 attack and fast movement, and archons have 33 attack plus half and quarter splash as well as attacking land and air...ahhhhhhhhh ****

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
i played 1v1 with spenser for ages

ahhh i got raaaaped he's pretty good

do u kno guys know how much u have to freaking micro against psi storms and STILL get *****??? :(((

zerg units move so fast but tehres no escaping that **** LOL

but

he didnt even use it that much

it was corsair + dt

ahhhh ****
Just predict where and when he's gonna use storm. You'll probably still lose a few units but it's mostly avoidable. If you see a high temp coming and you have a bunch of units in a group, just predict when he's going to use it (based on how far away the HT is from your units). When it's almost in range, start to move them away. I've gotten much better at it from my countless matches against spense, but i know what you mean. Sometimes there's nothing you can do and your **** gets ******* owned.

And corsairs are the embodiment of sex parties. Win in the first 10 minutes of the game before he has any out or you're screwed.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
nick, you don't know what you're talking about. corsairs bring down the sex parties.

they walk into the bedroom with "it is a good time to die..."
when they start the sex, "I thought you'd see it my way..."(refer to above)
when they ***: "hahahhhh, at last"
then after they ***, they kill their partner and then commit suicide themselves and die because they weren't worthy enough to be scout pilots.

besides, you know SCOUTS ARE BETTER AMIRITE (as a late-tech harass option LOL)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
it's hella hard to win early nick :( i dunno how to take out the early cannons lmao

maybe im must too scared

how many hydras does it take to take out a couple cannons? haha

sigh

well im getting better, i'm much better at zvz and zvt. not a lot of exp against toss, i can really get fast techs and stuff against toss but their units are just so freaking strong lol. even if i have a billion hydras underneath them, if there are a lot of corsairs they still won't die and can run away

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
cannons are good vs hydras, it takes a ton of them to beat even a couple cannons, srsly

plus by the time you got hydras, my first zealots would be out

that plus cannons would be an unbreakable defense at that point in the game

if you mass hydras, I'll tell by when you get your gas with my scouting probe; if you get a fast lair, I can assume either muta harass or lurkers; if it's mutas, I proceed as planned; if it's lurkers, I switch to goons and get storm along with some hts and move to your base as soon as storm is researched. I also put some extra cannons at my nat because cannons really just **** hydras.....a wall of 5-6 cannons will shut down two groups of hydras easily with no unit support. imagine those cannons with a few templar, zealots, and dragoons now...scary eh?

the key idea in the pvz matchup is to keep my economy weak enough that you can break my defenses and overwhelm me with units depending on how I tech, you can't beat my units in an even fight unless you have super-advanced tech (i.e. dark swarm, adrenalings, ultras, adv. air, etc.). even then, carrier+corsair would just ****, I imagine with good web micro (that I don't have...) ;D

zeal+storm+maelstrom defense would be too good against ultraling and hydraling, perhaps feedback a couple defilers too...

also, I don't know of a counter to forge fe as zerg...that's why I do it every game vs you....

ahhhhhhhhh ****

no, wait, there is a counter. macro like a *****, expo like two times vs my forge fe. since you know I won't be attacking you for a while, macro up and hope your other bases don't get scouted. try it next game, going 3 hatch 3 expo, pushing to 4 hatch with heavy emphasis on macro

this all relies on my not scouting/adapting though (though I suck at adapting LOL)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Toss is just too good against zerg. And yeah, it's really hard to win early because of those **** cannons, but the longer you wait the harder it's gonna to be to win. I've only beat spense a few times, and when I did it was by attacking early and keeping constant pressure on him so he couldn't rebuild.

If you're not busy today spense, we should do a few 1v1s. We're playing SC later for sure tho since Kaushik's back from Colorado.

Miztik

Smash Master
nah i was playing WoW at the time and didnt really want to quest i just wanted to PvP in BGS (battlegrounds) but they were taking forever to get a group to go =(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
gg's kenny in smash
ur getting better, i really like ur falco, its gettin better
peach is solid and felt like it was getting better as the day went on

gg's su/nick/kim/spenser/kaushik in starcraft
u guys suck at smash but ur ok at sc
i have to get better lol man spenser's defense and build orders are too good

Miztik

Smash Master
LOL

soo um...yea i want to smash sometime but work all week then im prob gunna be in sac this weekend unless i go with fresno to a tourney

DunSkies

Smash Journeyman
LOL

soo um...yea i want to smash sometime but work all week then im prob gunna be in sac this weekend unless i go with fresno to a tourney

ya man just call me soon if ur going.

all you modesto people can save it as well. it i wont think ur a creepy forum stalkers lol

559 240 0578

any one els wana come i still have a spot or 2 in the car?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yayhuzzzzzzzzzz

****it I wish i was in this area so i could play with you guys

3 more weeks ugh

at least I have anime to tide me over for a while, mahou sensei negima is classic akamatsu and I love it :D

Miztik

Smash Master

all you modesto people can save it as well. it i wont think ur a creepy forum stalkers lol

559 240 0578

ill know forsure if i going by tomorrow

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Look on the bright side Spense, you don't have to drive for 2 hours to get to a tourney. :D

559 240 0578

I WANNA GO!!! I live in Ripon though, so Idk if that'd be a problem. I'm 90% sure that it's on the way tho. It's really close to Modesto. :)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
ownapalooza is a legit tournament name.

and I think they do still make and sell gc controllers, you just have to be willing to look at a bunch of stores, because not all of them still sell them.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Circuit City had GC controllers in stock before they went out of business. That's the last place I've seen them sold anywhere. You could always get one off of ebay tho. I was gonna do that a while ago... at the time there were quite a few going for $14 (including shipping, and the controllers were new in the package).

And I can probably stay at your house JR. DEFINITELY MAYBE.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
gg's kenny in smash
ur getting better, i really like ur falco, its gettin better
peach is solid and felt like it was getting better as the day went on
thanks. it means something. i want to continue playing you.
not just hit it 'n' quit it.

559 240 0578

freerides?!?!?!
any modesto ppl wanna sleep at my house on sat???
want? yes... but i is poor poop

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
because ill charge you guys for staying the night at my house? lol

ill pay for ur tourney entry kenny *****

dont trip about it *****

ur coming with me

also is there room for mexican???

Top Bottom