• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i wish i wasnt busy tonight, id so go over to jr's

but i have to wait til tmw morning and i wont be able to play jr before the tourny :C

oh well
imma warm up well at the tourny
friendliez are 2 good

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Okay, so Kenny said he might go but he wants to know what time we're leaving. Are we gonna smash at JRs house for a while or not? Basically, what time should I pick you up Andre?

Edit: I actually really messed up one of my fingers playing real life melee (also known as sparring). I'm gonna be pissed if it interferes with my ability to play tomorrow. :mad:

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
sparring is hella fun yo

lets spar =D i got sparring gear at my house lol

well.... i lost my second set of sparring gear.. so theres only 1 =[

also u sound hot on the phone

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
^ Lol no.

Okay, I guess I'll leave my house at 7 then. I'm probably gonna pick up kenny and then pick you up andre on the way back. Then we'll just crash at Jr's house for a while and leave for the tourney in an hour or something. Only problem is that Kenny's still not 100% that he's gonna go and I'm having difficulty reaching him (since he has no phone).

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
iite ima pull an all nighter for this

if anybody wants to contact me if u get lost, or for gay phone sex(no girls allowed), call me at

209-623-7924

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
i hope u all got home safely

!!!

this tourney was fun. im glad andre is back into smash again. u guys should slumber smash at my house =D

only if our diks are touching lol

and thank u anthony for telling nick to pick me up ^_^

in an out was funny

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, true, very true

do you think there is any reason to try and have a modesto tourny this summer, i'm not sure if bay area would want to drive out but having one would be cool

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I think we will almost definitely have to have a modesto tournament sometime over the summer, just because we haven't had one ever.

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, so nieve, there were a few actually, and the venue was pretty sweet...

idk if it's worth the trouble of finding some place, maybe fresno would come up to it and i'm sure stockton would come down, we could even make it melee and brawl just so we get attindence...

but finding a place would be a pain probably, and since like 90% of nor cal smash is in the bay, it's semi pointless

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Tourney was awesome. I've gotta smash with you guys way more often. (Good match btw lumpy)

And Modesto has definitely had tournies before, just none recently. I was actually thinking of hosting a tourney in ripon some time this summer. It's such a small town that it's easier to find a venue (since a lot of people know me or someone else in my family) and it's a little closer to stockton and the bay area (if they felt like showing up). Of course that means that you modesto guys would have to drive 10-20 minutes to get here, but I could probably give you a ride if you needed one anyway.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
geez fire emblem seisen no keifu is so much fun

play it if you're a fan of fire emblem, it's worth finding and downloading an snes emu and both the rom and trans. patch are easy to find.

it is a classic.

and it is my only substitute for smash with modesto, cuz smash in socal is solely with the mind of improving my general game instead of just having fun, seeing my old friends, and doing crazy ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i smash with modesto players to improve

if i dont improve i dont like smashing at all LOL

it 'sucks the fun' out of my game if im not playing competitively

ahhh im so backwards

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
yes, yes you are

then again, i always try my hardest, even in friendlies

not trying your hardest is just dumb

who gives a **** about improving at the same time as playing with your friends as long as you're having fun and trying your hardest? improvement is a goal in and of itself, don't have to have fun at the same time, then again not having fun is kinda stupid too, especially when it's easy to have fun doing this...

Miztik

Smash Master
lol, so nieve, there were a few actually, and the venue was pretty sweet...

idk if it's worth the trouble of finding some place, maybe fresno would come up to it and i'm sure stockton would come down, we could even make it melee and brawl just so we get attindence...

but finding a place would be a pain probably, and since like 90% of nor cal smash is in the bay, it's semi pointless
I miss Clix =(

but yea spencer we had tourneys here many times

there was TGE before i played =(, then Jamie's garage tourneys, also Clix for awhile

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
apex is surprisingly legit

the stream with commentary is better than expected

and ally refused the split with m2k and offered him a canadian flag

good **** ally

Top Bottom