• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
first time I played Chok in brawl, i 3 stocked him

ever since then, i've been getting *****

Another true story.
nick, you have such variable performance in both melee and brawl, it's almost funny how simultaneously good and then badly you can play.......

if you get consistent, you'll be super good

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
You know that's actually amazingly true spense. I remember during one of Andre's mini brawl tournies at his house that I dominated the first game against you and you were like "Holy sh*t when did you get this good?" Then the next 2 games you brought it back to win the set.

Maybe I just get too cocky. Oh **** but you know what that means...

lol, nah I don't think that's it. I do need more consistency though; you're right.

And dayum, I wanna play your kirby. It's definitely improved. Socal has trained you well. Hurry up and drop out of college so we can smash at my house.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
You know that's actually amazingly true spense. I remember during one of Andre's mini brawl tournies at his house that I dominated the first game against you and you were like "Holy sh*t when did you get this good?" Then the next 2 games you brought it back to win the set.

Maybe I just get too cocky. Oh **** but you know what that means...

lol, nah I don't think that's it. I do need more consistency though; you're right.

And dayum, I wanna play your kirby. It's definitely improved. Socal has trained you well. Hurry up and drop out of college so we can smash at my house.
moe zelda, i approve.

My kirby hasn't improved, I've just been playing slightly more often than normal (i.e. the tournaments and occasional smashfests). During summer, I'm gonna improve more because I'll be playing more and actually practicing techskill (gotta find my melee disc first though LOL).

also, DON'T GET TOO COCKY OR YOU'LL EAT A ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
DON'T GET TOO COCKY OR YOU'LL EAT A ****!

nick and spenser if u guys get good enough u guys can join THE NEXT LEVEL

brawl crew: choknater, chokalait, light
melee crew: choknater, macd

its funny how u guys main the same characters as me in brawl
so i can ditto and humiliate you guys any day

MM son

team MM

i wanna make money off white ppl

Miztik

Smash Master
So basically FML!!!1

so i cant go to davis i have to work this weekend so i cant go to davis but i think you should give my spot to KillaforChicken cuz i love that guy and he should get to go haha

umm go to his house friday good smash and sex trust me

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
lol

you guys

i wanna smash with you and also want school to be over

also, thread title change time? It has been a month....

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
umm go to his house friday good smash and sex trust me
Trust him.

anthony is the only guy from modesto who picked up the phone when i called today... well brandan picked up too but hes a fremont cat now =P and andre is too good to pick up my phone calls =[ we rode in the ambulance for nothing!!!!!!
='[[[[[[[[

and why doesnt kenny come to davis ??

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I actually haven't heard anything from Kenny... is he planning to go?

Okay, well Andre you're going pretty much fo sho I assume. If Anthony can't make it (:() then I've still got 2 to 3 seats left. No worries KFC, you're on the way so I can pick you up np if you want to go. Jamie/Kenny, you should go and I still have room. Let me know what's up.

Edit: I'm free pretty much all day today Andre so just call me whenevs.

Miztik

Smash Master
I know kenny cant go cuz he has no money =(

im sure jamie is going tho...

he left his house number on the page or 2 back but that fool needs to answer it lol

MacD

Banned via Administration
omg, why do i not remember davis being so far north...

so it really is true, for modesto, any tourny is 1 1/2 hours away

MacD

oh well, i'll get used to the drive

i'm somehow going to make an excuse to get me saturdays off work all summer so that i don't have to worry about missing a tourny

oh and miz, what's up with the genisis plans? is it just me you and kenny since andre's being a brawl player
noob
and going with brawl poeple

Miztik

Smash Master
hmm genesis as of right now kenny isnt going i believe, and i think reserving a hotel room would be good like $70 between us and andres carpool if they are down.

so as far as i can think of for now me, you, maybe jamie, and kieth

we'll see tho maybe Jr can be with us haha idk

MacD

wow totally forgot about jamie... sorry <3
and i didn't realize keith was still into smash, hmmm ok

hypothetically, if it's me, anthony, jamie, keith, and kenny, then my car is full can i couldn't get JR, although, realistically, i get to choose who i take , and if JR had no other way to get to the tourny, i'd probably bump one of you guys which is messed up but also very true

and we'd do that don't ask don't tell with the room thing... i like it, i'd be down to spend like 20-30 bucks on a room if need be for 2-3 nights... i mean like total, i don't want to go spending hella money on a hotel

wow jr, i feel bad for you not getting to go to sfsu tournies cuase of that, that sucks

Miztik

Smash Master
Well im not how sure keith is on going hes not into smash really but he kinda wants to go, i doubt kenny can/will

so most likely im thinking Me, you, jr, jamie

Genesis hotel info

Ramada Inn
2436 Mohogany Way, Antioch CA 94509
Phone: (925) 754-6600
Fax: (925) 754-6828

We basically... have the whole hotel to us.. IF you get the reservations in early and book the rooms. As far as how many to a room.. the manager told us "just dont let us know how many you have in the room and we'll be fine." SO... basically she told us to lie to them.. so you wont get charged more per person.

Rooms:

* Single: $52.00 USD (One Queen sized bed)
* Double: $62.00 USD (Two Queen sized beds)
* Executive: $62.00 USD (One queen sized bed and a pull out couch)
* Suite: $78.00 USD (One King sized bed, cough, bar/kitchen, lots of floor space)

im down with the first one i dont mind the floor, and if its us 4 thats a total 13 dollars between the for of us, but what i wonder if thats just for one night or for both, cuz im sure we could leave sunday night for home

MacD

ok, we'll work out the finer details later but either way it all seems good then

and i think that's per night, but still, not that much between a few of us

Miztik

Smash Master
even if thats per night we only need to nights which would be 26 dollars which is good but if we get a 5th in the car thats like 18-20 or something each for 2 nights

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
GGs Chok. Very good practice, I improved a lot. I picked up a lot of techniques while playing against your zelda. Good stuff.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
****, alright :(

so who is going besides me and nick?! can kenny go?! i dont know how to get a hold of him... lol

....SU?! that's pitiful

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
that ain't pitiful

su's marth is top tier

cuz marth is top tier

not even su's bottom-tier skill can make marth less than awesome

his ics are a different story LOL

MacD

LumpyCPU...
Smash Master

Last Activity: 04-27-2009 07:49 PM

hasn't he been computerless for a while, and without a phone, how does anyone talk to him

Miztik

Smash Master
Me and kenny hang all the time...kinda lol

for the last time Kenny isnt going

Jr wants to ride with you guys....

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
dang, too bad for kenny

it is my personal mission to smash at least once with kenny once I get out of school in about a month

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ok nick

let's pick up JR

has to be tmw morning though since i am busy tonight

do u have jr's number?

209 623 7924

JR "Killa For Cash" a.k.a. "KFC" Makale

lol hella long description of his name

nick we gotta get him :)

Miztik

Smash Master
**** i hella wish i could go i got ****ed by work tho if i didnt need the hours i'd call in...but its so gay i have to work saturday i have friday and sunday off the 2 days that dont benefit me in anyway for the davis tourney

Top Bottom