• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
what?

I'm saying I don't want to throw money at you to get you to play me, what's so great about that for you?

but i'm doing it anyway

so what does that say about me? >_<

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
finding a random place 2 post this cuz i made it in OTL

choknaterz opinion

SS Tier
Meta Knight 15.00 - too good

S Tier
Snake 13.91 - i think snake is really legit, it's HARD for people to figure out this matchup, IMO matchups w/ this guy still have to evolve. he can still really dominate mostly because messing up = like 20% ughhh and hitting shield nades = cry

A Tier
Falco 13.03 - ppl should use his AAA jab spam more cuz it looks funny, and nair/utilt cuz wing slashers are too funny
King Dedede 12.94 - this guy ***** but he should go down like 8 tiers
Mr. Game & Watch 12.50 - he is still the same as when brawl came out
Marth 12.09 - he's marth
Diddy Kong 11.94 - not enough ppl use him

B Tier
Wario 11.47 - wah wah wah, ahhh so good but takes SO MUCH patience and spacing to use, too much for me IMO
R.O.B. 11.38 - his name is robert or roberto if u go to mexico
Lucario 10.94 - swords dance extreme speed close combat (i like ice punch for the 4th move)
Olimar 10.94 - brick wall strategy, pivot grab usmash throw pikmin random headbutts etc, good character, and cute

C Tier
Pikachu 10.34 - should be up there with metaknight
Kirby 10.16 - too legit lmao. he's okay, very bread&butter character, easy to play and easy to get good with
Donkey Kong 10.06 - ahhh i wanna see more of him, i wanna see bum videos, i wish there were more recent ones
Ice Climbers 9.59 - lol ic players dont know how to fight, sigh they should fight more instead of just ******

D Tier
Zero Suit Samus 8.88 - nice butt, the spacing w/ her takes a lot of exp and matchup knowledge but its possible
Toon Link 8.47 - high learning curve, but solid char. limited IMO you just have to be REALLY CREATIVE with the way you move. takes a LOT of exp but he's legit
Pit 8.44 - so good lol, underrated by americans cuz ppl dont use him enough. we need masashi vids D:
Peach 8.16 - hm, solid, shes cute, which is the main reason to use her
Wolf 7.91 - his usmash says "RAUL!" which is a dedication to his long lost brother

E Tier
Luigi 7.41 - lol combo breaker and random up-B make him good. easily camped
Zelda 7.03 - is okay solo in matchups like jigglypuff or ddd where the opponent is just as slow, but best used along w/ sheik
Bowser 6.91 - hmmm he's awkwardly good, he's just so big LOL imo he's still a character that needs to evolve, perhaps into giga bowser. needs more players
Fox 6.66 - lol simple character, very intuitive and very fast, i like playing him but its just a lot of punishments
Sheik 6.44 - SOOOOOO **** (very limited though, IMO she NEEDS zelda in so many matchups. but i got this)
Ike 5.91 - still the same as when brawl came out

F Tier
Mario 4.56 - needs more players, i like his up-B and ppl should use it more
Lucas 4.50 - ahhh pink flesh showed me the truth. lots of potential
Ness 4.50 - lots of potential as well, i actually have played a few good ness players (NWA, edrees)
Samus 4.41 - has potential too, underplayed, xyro is such an idiot sometimes but he can play her pretty ok
Sonic 4.16 - good char
Pokémon Trainer 3.94 - squirtle is seriously top tier along with mk/pikachu IMO, the others, not bad
Yoshi 3.66 - really awkward movement, i think yoshi mains really have a hard struggle cuz he takes so much good spacing and i think when u use yoshi it's really hard to know what the best choice/decision is. he does have potential though, he just needs a more solid strategy. another intuitive character

G Tier
Link 2.28 - sigh, good enough sometimes
Jigglypuff 2.03 - sometimes u just need to run away, jigglypuff aint bad, it just feels like every matchup is an uphill battle cuz u have to be so patient and have good timing if pount
Ganondorf 1.88 - get ***** forever
Captain Falcon 1.63 - ppl seriously still have a bad impression of him jsut cuz he was 'nerfed' from melee. hes not that bad, hahah just gotta attack at the right times

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
tiers don exits

post a reversed version of the tier list in brawl discussion just for jokes and to see how many people take it seriously

captain falcon for SS TIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Okay so is anyone going to HMWs birthday tourney? There's pretty much a 95% chance that I'm going and I can give ppl rides...

Edit: We've gotta smash sometime soon andre. I haven't played you in months. :(

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
can i get a ride w/ u nick
it'd be better if i get a ride rather than drive

let's smash THIS WEEK

and train for davis

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
sup modesto

if u guys want some good training

just come to my house friday, and lets leave to davis on saturday morn ^_^

ill pay gas money for u guys to come to stockton ^_^

i love u ^_^ <3

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
I'm down to smash anytime Andre, just let me know when you're free. And yeah, I can give you a ride no problem. THAT MEANS I'VE GOT 2 OR 3 SEATS LEFT! (depending on how uncomfortable you guys wanna be)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ahhh ****

before anyone in modesto says 'macd not legit'

i just say

macdre is the dadz son

MacD

Banned via Administration
my dsmash is a work in progress, i got ***** for some noob ones, like i even commented that on one match, lol, but it's ok, by the end of summer.... be afraid

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
u had a PRO dsmash on the fountain of dreams match

like zhu was ****** u in the beginning

then 1 dsmash and u were ahead

u have ur moments of gold and sex (golden sex)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

Miztik

Smash Master
I only watched the first one so far but it was a good match, yea the rolling hurt you alot, i think the best way to deal with projectile spam is stop them from doing it by being all up in they face haha.

umm thanks nick, ill let you know tomorrow night/wednesday afternoon if i can forsure go i need to check my work schedule tomorrow to make sure i have sat off

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
if i could achieve the same calibre of greatness that pacquaio has in boxing, with anything in life... then i'll be a happy man =)

that being said

my new style in smash is going to be super offensive with good mixups like pacquaio has =]

he ***** hatton btw, jv5 stock

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pacquaio ****ing ***** so hard, he even taunts to get inside their head

he should be a character in smash

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
first time I played Chok in brawl, i 3 stocked him

ever since then, i've been getting *****

Another true story.