• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Hey, this may be better or worse, but I will prolly be showing up at 2 230 instead of 1130 12.

Seems we wont be clearing this apt as soon as I thought we would be.
Hope singles will be in enough of its completion to allow for a friendly tv by then. If not, it wont be a big deal.

I can also bring a cube for the hour ill be staying there if that helps

hope this all works out. Gnight guys! Cant wait to see all of yo faces tmw!

Haha after playing starcraft for a while, I get some mouse clicking anxiety... randomly having to check all my open tabs in a split second...Also I am using more shortcuts for everything on my computer too. Ah hotkeys all day son

Too much mouse clicking practice

MacD

Banned via Administration
if u want to play aggressive use falco.......

♥♥♥

you can literally just play aggressive the entire time and then adjust ur movement when u get punished.

thanks to mick, kim, macd, and level 9... i can autopilot on any peach and not lose

macd - i'll beat you next time
lol, i remember last time you thought'd you win with fox then you got 3 stocked in tourney, lol

you can try though ;) <3

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
so i actually thought about entering earlier, and thought, what the hell i'll just give jr 5 bucks instead, then maybe he can hang out over here again soon instead.

edit: i just showed jr the high end meta game for bloons tower defense 4, slightly sloppy setup but we breezed to level 85 before me and jr decided to see how glue buddies work. bad idea.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
nick, me and keith have a ride.
i think anthony is still at his dad's (according to chong; the most random human alive).s
don't worry about it.

Haha after playing starcraft for a while, I get some mouse clicking anxiety... randomly having to check all my open tabs in a split second...Also I am using more shortcuts for everything on my computer too. Ah hotkeys all day son

Too much mouse clicking practice
lolfirefox micro
so i actually thought about entering earlier, and thought, what the hell i'll just give jr 5 bucks instead, then maybe he can hang out over here again soon instead.

edit: i just showed jr the high end meta game for bloons tower defense 4, slightly sloppy setup but we breezed to level 85 before me and jr decided to see how glue buddies work. bad idea.
yeah setups can be sloppy but you'll have more trouble later on in the 100's, i bet.

sickest game ever? yes.

Well I actually started having some fun after getting ***** in singles. Picked up my game and went back to my old playing style instead of trying too hard to be aggressive. Switching back and forth from camping and aggressive.

Man my games with Jpeg were legendary. They were pretty much all down to the last stock. I honestly thought I would win some of those matches.

Jr and jpeg are pretty good at teaching. Jr still sandbags a bit when he plays me, but I caught on with what my mistakes were by looking at what he was trying to punish from me.

Satisfactory smashfest for me.

Edit: the tournament was stupid, like 14 people showed up and only 8 entered singles.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i've developed this trend where i quit smash every time i go to a tournament.
no exception today. i quit again. lol

i need a new hobby so i can learn things that aren't smash related.
no matter how good i get at smash, i won't play forever. i'll quit eventually.
i want to find something i feel passionate about... does it exist? maybe.

edit: nevermind, guys. i found my passion. it's PUBES!!!!

To be honest, I don't have much trouble against Jamie's falco. He only dairs to approach so you see it coming miles away. I'm at 150% and he keeps trying to dair me anyways.

On the other hand, DP's falco leaves me clueless. Can't take all that laser spam

Miztik

Smash Master
thats not saying you dont have trouble its saying he doesnt respect your smash skill trust me, if hes just dairing you its because he knows he can beat you, and wants to play around

if you watch him play andre/jr/ or a few others, hes not as predictable as you see him as

if you see old vids of me vs him or him vs mike he would **** with us because he knew at the time we couldnt beat him

not trying to be a **** but thats how he is from what i remember and its rather entertaining

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
kenny i want some premier pube stylin when i'm back
what a random thing for me to read after i've forgotten what i posted last. lol

anytime, broski
thats not saying you dont have trouble its saying he doesnt respect your smash skill trust me, if hes just dairing you its because he knows he can beat you, and wants to play around

if you watch him play andre/jr/ or a few others, hes not as predictable as you see him as

if you see old vids of me vs him or him vs mike he would **** with us because he knew at the time we couldnt beat him

not trying to be a **** but thats how he is from what i remember and its rather entertaining
^^ truth

park vs xilo is the funnest **** to watch.
mike would just get pissed and that makes jamie do it more. hahahahaha

ah good ol' bmc days...

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
what a random thing for me to read after i've forgotten what i posted last. lol

anytime, broski

^^ truth

park vs xilo is the funnest **** to watch.
mike would just get pissed and that makes jamie do it more. hahahahaha

ah good ol' bmc days...
when is there gonna be a legit smashfest in modesto?, i wanna go

BMC 4 LIFE

RIP Sarobi :(

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah the turnout was really low. Exactly like Adaias said -- 8 entrants. Another 8 or so people showed up but didn't want to enter. Everyone seemed to like the venue though so we'll use it again next time. I'll advertise way more for this next one though so we can get a bigger crowd. Oh, and we did crews afterwards which was pretty fun. Videos will be uploaded in the next few days. I'll try to get losers, winners, and grand finals up tonight though

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
lol yeah, that was a pretty nice looking tourney. Plenty of setups and chairs
Good job Nick!
Btw, do I owe you for the venue fee? Im not sure what qualifies for someone having to pay it. Im really sry if I did and I will def get you back next time im around that area. I'll even try paypal if need be. . . .

Sorry to the couple I didnt end up playing or said I would play more with and didnt (jr, keith, joe, (kenny?)).
My mom actually really enjoyed watching me play and I kinda wish I woulda known that beforehand so I coulda maybe tried staying long enough to play crews (btw, im so jealous you guys got to play that and I really want to capt. one of those one day.)

haha yeah adidas, they were pretty good. Im kinda surprised you said I give good advice. All i remember is saying something but my meds kickin in and not being able to elaborate on my points. But yeah, if you have any questions next time we play, just ask. You def got better as time went on and started realizing when you had the momentum; and yeah, when that time comes you just gotta have your tech on point so you can follow through and keep it going as long as possible (in a VERY general sense of the game). The less technically savy you are, the more you'll find yourself losing that momentum sooner or not even being able to get it in the first place (in that mu, strictly).

So im finally in vegas! that drive was the most BS **** ever, tho. . . . couldnt straighten my leg and my foot would keep tweeking on me. . . . . Cant wait til its mostly over, which will be when im in NY, mang!
Hey foy, sometime this month let me know what address I should meet you at. My parents should be driving through most of the state and can drop me off in most locs.

How did crews go?
details? =D

Top Bottom