• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Park0o

Smash Ace
what is a park?

**** that thing

i heard it sucks
To be honest, I don't have much trouble against Jamie's falco. He only dairs to approach so you see it coming miles away. I'm at 150% and he keeps trying to dair me anyways.

On the other hand, DP's falco leaves me clueless. Can't take all that laser spam
thats not saying you dont have trouble its saying he doesnt respect your smash skill trust me, if hes just dairing you its because he knows he can beat you, and wants to play around

if you watch him play andre/jr/ or a few others, hes not as predictable as you see him as

if you see old vids of me vs him or him vs mike he would **** with us because he knew at the time we couldnt beat him

not trying to be a **** but thats how he is from what i remember and its rather entertaining
what a random thing for me to read after i've forgotten what i posted last. lol

anytime, broski

^^ truth

park vs xilo is the funnest **** to watch.
mike would just get pissed and that makes jamie do it more. hahahahaha

ah good ol' bmc days...
when is there gonna be a legit smashfest in modesto?, i wanna go

BMC 4 LIFE

RIP Sarobi :(
haha Suuwo, be a nice guy.

ps BMC was and still is legit. yayuhz

pss i think i cheated with bmc. sorry jk i would never do that

Dair to approach, dair to kill me at like 160%, etc

Just trying to point out how much he uses dair when he could have just killed me a lot earlier with bair or something.

Jamie is obviously better than I am, but it just makes me anxious seeing him dair all day. Variety is good

I don't mean any harm though :(

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Dair to approach, dair to kill me at like 160%, etc

Just trying to point out how much he uses dair when he could have just killed me a lot earlier with bair or something.

Jamie is obviously better than I am, but it just makes me anxious seeing him dair all day. Variety is good

I don't mean any harm though :(
ahh i feel you

he could be ****ing with you

but that same time he likes that move

so idk

:) :)

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
lmao yeah I can't be sure if he's using it so much cause he knows he'll win anyway or if that's just his style... but jamie kicked my *** in the tournament so he apparently knows what he's doing anyway. ****, such a ****ing aggressive falco... you should go to a smashfest sometime soon jamie so I can play you again

Park0o

Smash Ace
idk, i just think you don't like me suuwo. but its all good. its not like i've been around these days. but dude, don't care about the way i play the game, its not your style its mine. and so far it got me 4th without playing seriously in a year.

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
ooooooo. . . Do I hear our very first modesto rivarly stirring about?

That would be pretty cool. . . . .

Now I want a rival . . . but im not even in cali . . . . =(

quick! somone move to Vegas and meet me behind the playgroud after school at 3:00 tmw. . . . . We's gonna start some ****

btw, lols @ the fast food flow chart

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
thats not saying you dont have trouble its saying he doesnt respect your smash skill trust me, if hes just dairing you its because he knows he can beat you, and wants to play around

if you watch him play andre/jr/ or a few others, hes not as predictable as you see him as

if you see old vids of me vs him or him vs mike he would **** with us because he knew at the time we couldnt beat him

not trying to be a **** but thats how he is from what i remember and its rather entertaining
what a random thing for me to read after i've forgotten what i posted last. lol

anytime, broski

^^ truth

park vs xilo is the funnest **** to watch.
mike would just get pissed and that makes jamie do it more. hahahahaha

ah good ol' bmc days...
This is sadly true. I started to get him to do other things toward the end, but he used to piss me off sooo much.

My thought process at the time, during one match with Jamie:

"Hmm, how do I stop him from doing this?
Hmm... he's still doing this.
Why are you still able to do this!?
God **** it!
I hate you"

Park0o

Smash Ace
This is sadly true. I started to get him to do other things toward the end, but he used to piss me off sooo much.

God **** it!
I hate you"
hahaha, my thought process:

hmm, this is working.
I want a pepsi right now.
hmm this is still working.
lol.

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
^lmao

quick! somone move to Vegas and meet me behind the playgroud after school at 3:00 tmw. . . . . We's gonna start some ****

Yeah that flowchart's pretty awesome. Oh, and don't worry about the venue fee john, this time around I only had the people who entered pay it. Next time I'm probably gonna lower the venue fee to $1 per person and have everyone who shows up pay it though. It seems dumb to only have the tourney entrants pay when there were several others playing just as much.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
first modesto rivalry i can think of is miz and xilo.
constantly demanding that they are better than one another when nobody else cares. haha
even saying it now, i can remember the occasional "tension" and it's great.

God **** it!
I hate you"
hahahaha
my thought process:

hmm, this is working.
I want a pepsi right now.
hmm this is still working.
lol.
HAHAHAHAHA
Next time I'm probably gonna lower the venue fee to $1 per person and have everyone who shows up pay it though. It seems dumb to only have the tourney entrants pay when there were several others playing just as much.
i couldn't agree more... or could i?

no srsly, do that.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero

jpeg when you're in modesto i'm down to knife fight behind the playground after school, and i'll go straight for your freshly-healed leg...

then we can play melee after I pay for all your medical expenses =D

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
adaias u have no clue lol

at his prime jamies falco was 2-stocking my ics, and i havent gotten that much better since then

when he is dairing

he is not taking it seriously.

jamie u got this

i love u

and

ur yellow yoshi

with the green boots

ur garage

ur baby sister

ur family

drinking soda in ur garage

taking my shirt off and turning up the heat

so many memories

i love u

So my strategy for never studying for bio worked out priy gud. Got the second highest score in my class. Get at my 60%. Best being 66%. Latin roots, too good for bio exams where you don't understand ****. More like a latin language exam

Edit: I want to play Jamie's Yoshi

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
LOL wow

ib bio?

u guys suk

but jk i got comparable grades on those tests as well
mr peters sucks

do u guys kno who this is?

LOL wow

ib bio?

u guys suk

but jk i got comparable grades on those tests as well
mr peters sucks
Man it was my first bad score for an exam. I usually pull some MC magic on his tests. Actually I always do. Never write lecture notes, never study, all that latin root skillz and random stuff about molecules that I never seem to forget. I am forced to do my work because my table depends on copying my homework...hahaha. I think I got a 93% this semester so I am good.

I'm such a bad student though.

Park0o

Smash Ace
sick sick, just gotta get better. i been improving like crazy, and i practice everyday for like 4 hours. So yeah, i got flares, windmills, crickets, airchair. haha its pretty fun. but it helped me to learn to be humble. you know. you gotta respect everyone and their moves.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
they are, especially one handed air flares by bboy punisher. man. how. does. he. do. that.?.
LOL omg what the hell?!

i just checked it out

i dont know much about bboy but i do watch vids from the various red bull competitions, and from there i check out what crews they belong to and some of their other vids

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
omg flash v effort! im mad hype

ill check out the vod's, i dont wanna just read spoilers. i wanted to earlier, but then i realized it was flash v effort

edit: crap i didnt refresh so didnt realize i double posted. lol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hm haha alright ill check it out

edit:

haha adaias. LOL! what a humorous way to win by
effort

I know right? The situation was just perfect for that to happen. Before I saw the last match, I knew someone would go all or nothing.

It's sad that this might be the very last OSL. GOMTV bought all the rights to SC broadcasting from Blizzard so e-sports, kespa, etc are going out of business for SC if they don't work something out with GomTV after this season.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
when's the next tourney, nick?
and when are you coming over to get worked in smash?
and where have all the cookies gone.

p.s. lol@chokralphnader

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Well the tourney's gotta be on a sunday... but what's good for you guys? I'm thinking of having the next one in 3 to 4 weeks and I'll probably talk to the store owner about it today. Once I set the date for it I'm gonna advertise like crazy...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sundays ;_; ahhhhh!

wtf adaias! thats so gay! kespa is legendary... ughhh i hoep they do work something out then

Top Bottom