• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

park5150

Smash Ace
What Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????what Is Love???????????????????????????????

park5150

Smash Ace
yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayauhz 6x post!!!!! this thread needs to be closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Love is an uneplainable feeling one has....

*COUGH COUGH*

HEY ALL YOU MODESTO PEOPLE!!!!

WHY DONT YOU FREAKIN G COME OVER THI SSATURDAY AND SMASH AT MY PLACE!!!?!?!?! I AM TRYING TO GET MOST OF SACTO COME CAN YOU GUYS HELP ME OUT BY SHOWING UP OVER HERE!?!?1 PLEASE ???? PRETTY PLEASE!?!?!? I NEED YOSHI TOWN PEOPLE OVER HERE!!!! TT . TT being a Yoshi is hard over here TT . TT

Miztik

Smash Master
LMFAO jamie got banned lol what a nub, its cuz he mains yoshi

andre i have a new crew that will take you and pauk down lololol jk

NEW MODESTO RANKINGS- be cuz i said so

1.Miztik-cuz its my rankings and cowboys are 10-1
2.HMW-cuz hes really good- and steelers are 7-3
3.Park-cuz hes really good and titans are ok at 6-4
4-i think 12 who cares lol

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Yes, there is a tournament on the 8th.

Park got banned, I laughed, so much good his 500 posts does now

also, new rankings

1-10: doesn't matter cause none of us are ranked in norcal
11: Miztik for making a smash rankings system off of football

Miztik

Smash Master
he hella did it on purpose he was tellin me bout it

with out jamies spam i this tread actually on page 97ish

btw Cavesonic we dont refer to modesto as Yoshi town, thats just Park

we call it why in the hell would go to sac when there is an NCB this weekend town lolololololololol

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Its not just park Miztik.... u liar... Lol

Chok said u all play yoshi so that means u do period...

chok said it...

hey chok i think u should kick TC1... he keeps calling me chok... o.o

Miztik

Smash Master
yea true we all do have some yoshi skill i even got some training from jamie but still that term is long gone it should be

also we dont play by choks rules here lollollololololololololl

doctown, or marth city-(because everyone here can use marth if they need to except maybe kim and conner idk and cuz she i mean he is the sexiest character in the game lol jk)

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Park: you were banned for a reason. The whole point of a ban is that you can't use the forum as punishment for making it a worse place. Making a new account clearly defeats the whole purpose of this exercise. All your alt accounts will be banned and your original count will have its own ban extended each time I find another of your accounts. Please, just stop spamming and accept that your behavior is unwanted and unneeded.

Miztik

Smash Master
haha you slap me hahahahahahahahahahaha and park will never egg rain on me ill end him

plus we like sisters lol jk

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
miztik... bad game today haha
um... wed and thur i don't work and i've been wanting to smash lately... (i haven't been)
if anything ceres/modesto goes down, somebody hit me up...
(209)568-3755... ima holla back girl...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
once again no smash for me this weekend. i'll be in foothill horizons for a retreat.

but thursday afternoon? i'm up for smash at my house ^_^ anyone wanna come?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
sweet. jmic at my house? prepare for laughter.

yo jmic no laughing johns
no captain falcon is epic johnz
no filipino johnz
no gentleman johnz
no taunt johnzzz!!

Miztik

Smash Master
i would go but im probally gunna be gettin contacts and watchin the Cowboy vs Packer game so yea

lumpy ill probally be able to play again today ill give you a call when i get out of skool (inclass rite now lol)
and let you kno whats up

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
-LUMPY HERE-

once again no smash for me this weekend. i'll be in foothill horizons for a retreat.

but thursday afternoon? i'm up for smash at my house ^_^ anyone wanna come?
ME ME ME ME
lumpy wants some!
other than yesterday, i haven't played smash in like 4ever!!!

i would go but im probally gunna be gettin contacts and watchin the Cowboy vs Packer game so yea

lumpy ill probally be able to play again today ill give you a call when i get out of skool (inclass rite now lol)
and let you kno whats up
ok... but if i can, it won't be till arround 6 or 7...
today, i gotsta handle my bissnass. ya heard?

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
i'll play maybe but prolly not cuz andre has long stairs and dunno if i can make up there(seriously)

i have vertigo......from outside to his room would ware me out so i dunno

Top Bottom