• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

WassupJB

Smash Lord
im comin to this, still looking in on transportation, but im free this weekend, so yup.
it's a long *** drive man, pack a lunch lol. but the venue man...HELLLLLA nice. one of best ambiances of any cafe i've ever been to (<~~i love saying **** like that LOL, any and ever). anywhoo have fun.

im going to be attending this.

in spirit
cool, i'll going to be recording there too.

in spirit!

MIND GAMES SON! lol

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
I might be able to make it since a good amount of work will be done for me this week and finals don't start until the week after that.

Miztik

Smash Master
im questionable and if hmw isnt there Park will win or juzz but ill win if i make it no matter who is there and no Macd you dont have a chance you main peach lol

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
this is gayballs... i have to work like every sat...
i wanna play all y'all that i havn't playd yet...
and if i have playd u, i prolly wanna play you again...
so... gayballs... i work toooo much...
argh!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, with th luck i have been having, i'll just pull mostly stiches and bombs and swords

but as long as i get to play and have fun it'll be good, but no one ever answered me, is the first page right about times, show up early as 10 and go to 6, that would be hella perfect

oh, and juzz, i wanna play you again, thiss time, you won't be so tired so you won't be stupid and i won't just beat you cause of hella mistakes

iMichael

Smash Lord
im questionable and if hmw isnt there Park will win or juzz but ill win if i make it no matter who is there and no Macd you dont have a chance you main peach lol
Whoa!!! Now I'm not pointing any fingers, but someone is pumped up because of their "new" main. :)

MacD

envy, you better come, we need to practice our team stuff so we can take out the NCB, don't forget our counter stage, and i'll teach you our stratigy for that level

miztik, are you campy falco or more agressive, or will it be a secret till saturday

Miztik

Smash Master
haha man you got to have more confidence than that and trust me im not the best in the world i get owned by like everyone in modesto except for a few ppl

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
yeah, park who you play with all the time, and me who is about the same level

also, if we somehow get 20 people to enter singles, we'll be running pools, but as of now, the outcome doesn't look as good as I'd hope

iMichael

Smash Lord
haha man you got to have more confidence than that and trust me im not the best in the world i get owned by like everyone in modesto except for a few ppl
Yeah..um...I...I..I was kind of just playing when I said that lol

Miztik

Smash Master
haha i think im alot better than the last time we played and plus falco ***** so idk lol

and i highly doubt 20ppl will show cuz like you need fresno to bring alot, and some how juzz isnt the only one from merced

and plus most of modesto wont be there it will most likly be you, and park, possibly brandon and myself

ENVY i kno man i kno

one more thing how are you gunna do pools with 20 ppl

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
cause, you know, I don't improve?

hopefully a lot of people will have a change of heart, and the ncb will have a change of thread name "to the NUB, so people will know what the hell I'm talking about in this threads title

Miztik

Smash Master
i dont kno if you improved i havent heard much about your improvement so calm down

and y dont you just change yours to the 15th

btw that last post was nothing against you anywayz im just saying its not only you and jamie i do good against ive gotten better against everyone

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
pools with only 20 people is dumb. over 40 or 50 would make much more sense.

good luck beating jmic or juzz, guys. they are pretty good.

i'd say, if brandon and i aren't going, that only ChoKo and jamie have a chance against them. and much moreso with ChoKo. and he HATES falcon and marth.

this is just my honest opinion: it's your job to prove me wrong.

MacD

well, if jmic did get hella better, maybe i don't have as much of a chance, but i am not going to lie, ours games last time were hella close, go back and forth, you ended up winning in during the tournny set

but i must say, i don't do too bad for not playing anyone ever except sometimes a samus, who i guess changed to marth, idk though, but that was nice practice

Top Bottom