• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

park5150

Smash Ace
cuz he was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...was...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Kim figured out why he sucks. It's his laggy HDTV, like I've been telling him! What a noob! That's what you get for playing in luxury.

But he is going to start playing smash on a regular TV and he is going to get godly. Watch out for epicz gayness!

park5150

Smash Ace
I want to smash with kim hella bad!!!! LIKE HELLA...and if you are reading this KIM,,,I want to PLAY YOU11111111111111

Miztik

Smash Master
Man im so excited im so close to possibly moving by brandon and edy then ill be able to smash with them like all them time then ill just be epic with crazy mindgames watch

*thinks, and returns to reality*

i hope i can move over there then ill be able to smash all the time YAYUHZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

jmic

Smash Ace
I need to smash with Modesto much more often. So I can like learn to play a Peach and ICs and whatever.

And if you are deserving, I shall teach of my sexy Falcon ways.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kim sucks balls <3

have you ever played on his tv

the lag is horrible

therefore kim is a noob!!!! you hear that kim??!?!?!?

<333

park5150

Smash Ace
man, I want to smash with KIM!!!!!!!!! where art thou!!! and he has ms. JOHO 6th peroid!!! yayuhzzzz IB englis ftw!!! like yeahuh

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Merced only has Marths and Falcons, tbh. Jimbo is probably the best falco.

Modesto has way more variety.

The only way me and jmic smash anymore is if we play other characters other than our mains.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so maybe i should use marth and falco against you guys in tournament just so you guys will be like "bah, not this **** again" and not try as hard! MINDGAMMMEZ!

park5150

Smash Ace
OH...a lot of halo 3 competative gamers are now going to play call of duty 4....halo and smash are hella similar, so hopefully, we don't play a different game@!!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
Call of Duty 4 fckin *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
Merced only has Marths and Falcons, tbh. Jimbo is probably the best falco.

Modesto has way more variety.

The only way me and jmic smash anymore is if we play other characters other than our mains.
hopefully we can play someday

u guys are cool ppl

u guys make wanna main falcon
but hopefully ill try to hang there I LOOOOVE JMICS HOUSE

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
jmic laughs more than i do in falcon dittos, it is amazing. and then it makes me laugh. and then we laugh so much we have to pause it, and then the poses that falcon makes makes us laugh.

jmic

Smash Ace
No time limit Falcon dittos on Yoshi's Story are just too funny. ANYTHING is funny at that point.

Like that cloud let us grab the ledge like 4 times each in like 45 frames. WTFLOL

The cloud saved you from my dropzone. WTFLOL

Choknater jump. WTFLOL

Ledgehop walljump Nair. WTFLOL

I get up B'ed and walltech to knee. WTFLOL

Gentleman taunt. WTFLOL

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
iiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrtttttttttt iiiiiiiiissssssssssssssss arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrttttttttt iiiiiiissssssssssss aaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrtttttttt

park5150

Smash Ace
man, the colors on smashbros.com are crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BLACK YOSHI & BLACK CAMO SNAKE FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom