• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
haha, GameII, same wi with W$W, WWJD and HMW

WWJD-Thank You so much for recording, I just wish I could have recorded me beating Jmic with Luigi, or like, winning at all

everyone else, I'm too lazy right now

Next Tournament Is On December 8!

Miztik

Smash Master
his samus is pretty good i liked it i was like a weaker verison of DarkMike it was fun we only played a few times but he was good

did he play 64 alot? was he good? was it Epic?

Bob 2 Be

Smash Cadet
lol the crew battle was pretty cool, though i sd twice and got scared playing againts brandon, hes too good! (chok is too good too =p)

overall, the tournament was pretty cool, thanks xilo for hosting it =]

and to glen, yeah jet = ddr jet

jmic

Smash Ace
I shouldn't have chickened out of the crew battle. Oh well, next time. But anyway, hella fun tourney, guys.

I <3 Falcon dittos. Too bad we didn't get recorded, Andre. It would've been a sequel to Cort's video.

Shoutouts take too long. I loved playing everyone. Everyone's gotten so much better.

More to come later.

Miztik

Smash Master
Yea they were pretty good except for the fact andre 3-0 brandon but they were all hella close matches i was hoping brandon would have won some to make the set even more exciting but they were all close

I cant believe andre beat his Luigi, that was crazy

btw they were recorded and will be up by Wednesday i believe Jason said

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
yea that was a great tourny all of you guys are awesome.Because of my a d d i wont name any names here but say mooo.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yup yup the videos are being divi'd up right now. but i need a copy of the brackets justin. if possible i need you to send me that, aim preferably. and i'm going to upload more videos than i thought, inspired by zhu. i'm gonna make the thread in video discussion, tourney vids, so check that out. i'll post i here when it's up.

shout outs go to everybody. this was by far one of the more enjoyable tourney's i've been to. i've been to ncb and those are usually too competitive. i'm a chill a$$ smasher that enjoys matches that turn out like combo vids. (so silent spectre vids are my fav lol). and the environment at the cafe was the sh.t. it couldn't get much better.

superman only has two weeknesses. kryptonite and a falcon punch by isai.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
choknaterz shoutoutz

HMW - i can't believe i beat you when you picked luigi. maybe you should've picked FD because luigi beats ice climbers there. but i dunno, your doc was harder that time but yeah... GG i can't wait for the videos!

mexi - wow your falcon is good lol. rainbow cruise is too good. i wanna see that falco vs falcon on rainbow cruise because it was really funny rofl. how come you and lit like poke floats and rainbow cruise so much? it must be your characters. whatever, good matches

lit - one of the smartest sheiks i've ever played. you make sheik look like an ice climbers counter. nice edgeguarding on me >_>

park - yoshi is love, i think that's all i have to say

W$W - kirby is very wonderful, i think i only got to play you in a couple friendlies but it's all good. calm down on the profanity next time LOOOOL

jet - good gamez! i got a lot of matches with you, and even a couple recorded ones. your samus is very good, keep it up

anthony aka miztik - didn't get to play you this time O_O see you next time lmao.

jmic and juzz - ok imma combine this shoutoutz because you are both filipinos with glasses from merced. you guys have very good tech skill, you laugh at very funny things, and you both play styles that are EPIC and SEXY. i think it's because you are filipino, so good games, esp. you jmic with the falcon dittos which were unbelievably sexy

kfc and meep - thanks for not beating me this time

kdj - good **** congrats on winning

kawn - funniest man alive, thanks for winning the LOW TIRE crew battle with your cheating camel toes

to everyone else, antioch, fresno, modesto, etc. you guys are pretty good but be more challenging next time <3 i only lost one match at rainbow cruise against mexi in he entire singles tournament.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
hey hey! watch it! "camel toe" is coined term made up by smash ethiks. haha

wassup with kdj? meep? kfc? lolol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
koreandj wins every tournament in spirit

kfc and meep beat me at almost every tournament i go to so this was a nice break

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
brandon- Don't fret mate, you go second, came out with some nice money, and showed everyone you had a savage Dk, I think this was a good tournament for you

Andre- You better put that money toward the "Get Choknater a Wii" fund

Mexi- Dude! wtf you on steriod? you're ****in buff! XD

W$W though I don't know if he'll see this, your kirby makes me cry, too good

Juzz- I didn't realize your marth was so good, I need to learn from that

Jmic- Good matches, and 4 way Falcon matches on Mushroom Kingdom are insane,

Everone else, Don't forget to be awesome

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yo brandon...god dam man your dk is soo sick i'm watching the vids right now they're not on youtube yet...but god dam man.

Mexi

Smash Apprentice
ahhh i cant wait for the vids i wanna see em all and i wanna go to next tourny and i want a supra

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
WWJD PM me your e-mail and i'll send you a copy of the tio file. I don't like the new aim so I'm not sure if I can send it 'cause I use the old school version.

My shoutouts:

Modesto: Must have been the home field advantage is why andre took it. You guys are awesome. Miz in teams is an interesting experience, lol. good times.

Fresno: Too good, one of these days we'll money match for that dollar, lit.

The guys from Antioch(?) Concord(?): You guys were cool to talk to. Sexy low TIRES win. Props to WWJD for recording everything. I wanted to play your jiggs but i guess it'll have to wait until you feel like playing, lol.

Good stuff guys. Good stuff.

Miztik

Smash Master
sorry bout killin you in teams juzz i just have a thing against fox lol but we didnt do to bad we just played hella good teams,

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
shoutoutz

xilopryce - thanks for the ride, and i paid u gas money <3. you should be getting better, son, because you play with THE choknater every week.

Top Bottom