• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

WassupJB

Smash Lord
cool bro come on down. i hella hate ice climbers, but sheeit cool people, i'm down. lolol

acting like it's my event, i'm only a pawn. :( recording is my purpose. lol

park5150

Smash Ace
they tried to put isai in brawl, but the game testers got frustrated that every move was a taunt that was an instant kill.

Miztik

Smash Master
yeah, sure will since you're giving me 10 bucks each, I'm sure we aggreed on this long ago

also, park, that post was epic
LMFAO nice death Spike lol (brandon gets it lol) but good come back even tho i probally wasnt really a come back but nice

park5150

Smash Ace
wednesday the 14th...chuck norris tried to roundhouse kick ISAI when he was asleep, but somehow chuck got falcon punched...

Zoap

Smash Master
i like kfc he is my hero for stopping the noobish talks of isai and the mentally ******** talks of chuck norris. Even if he brought up some nub who plays DK

Miztik

Smash Master
y does every talk **** bout mexican it makes no sense ive never seen him play but from what i hear he is hella good

i think zoap as are other ppl i think there jealous of him

Zoap

Smash Master
<.< wow miztik just wow you need to remember this is teh intranet where everything said is super serious.

I have played Mexican and lemme tell you I know exactly how good he is, maybe instead of reading everyones post that has nothing to do with and taking it super seriously you should try learning how to pick up on sarcasm

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
When you use the internet, your sarcasm detector is your greatest tool. If it's broken, consider getting it fixed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a great tournament! See you all there.

Miztik

Smash Master
alrite alrite alrite so im ******** i get now lets just drop that an act like it never happened

and also sorry Zoap for snappin at you i was just a lil annoyed but sorry bout that

WassupJB

Smash Lord
yo KFC!

Kawn is wondering if you want to team up? we'll check the boards before we leave at 930 tomorrow morning.

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Singles:

1: Choknater
2: brandaun
3: Mexi
4: D4dy
5: W$W
5: Lit
7: Park
7: Juzz
9: Hostility
9: Jmic
9: Bob2Be
9: The Kawn
13: JetWorld
13: Choko
13: Xilo
13: Miztik
17: Kujo
17: Mc

Doubles:
1: Dizzy Appreciation (Mexi + Lit)
2: Suger Honey Ice Tea (Choknater + HomeMadeWaffles)
3: The Goods (Bob2Be + D4dy)
4: Team 9999 (Kero + Park)
5: I'm Gonna love you, All over your face! (Mc Jet)
5: Thundercats (Hostility + Kawn)
7: Gives Tips (Xilo + Kujo)
7: Foward Smash (Juzz + Miztik)

Good tournament guys, it was a blast. Hope to see you all again soon!

Miztik

Smash Master
Yo man hella fun tourney it was Epic

Shoutouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juzz-man your so fckin good, that teams match was epic even tho we lost lol but man your fox is pretty good

Jmic-we had some pretty fun teams matches lol the best whats the Falcon dittos well kirby vs falcon lol epic falcon punches lol

Kawn-Man your zelda is hella good, and fun to play we got to play again sometime and when we do play again ima get my Get out of Jail Free card and land on Free Parking

Jamie-Im glad you finally got some matches recorded ppl will now be able to see how good your Yoshi is

W$W-Man your kirby is good as *** its so hard just man

Jason-we had some good matches they were fun but i didnt get to play your Jiggs ='( but man thanks for recording

Mexi-your hella hella good, thanks for coachin me lol even tho i lost you still helped

D@dy-ill never call you garage before playin you again and + mexi told me to do it lol

Hostility-your too good on Corneria, d@mn too good

Lowtiers ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Crew battle:

High tiers vs Low "Tires"

high tier crew: JetWorld, Mexi, Bob2Be, D4dy, Lit
low tire crew: choknater, Warp $tar Warrior, HomeMadeWaffles, Park, The Kawn

(sick *** low tier crew huh? i play y.link)

well all i'm gonna tell you is... THE LOW TIER CREW WON! yayuhzzz

the whole thing was recorded so yall get to see it later! thanks wwjasond for recording all the matches.

really fun tourny. shoutoutz later.

kawn is like the funniest man alive LMAO
falcons kiiick! effort punch

Top Bottom