• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
message to those drive

uuuuummmmmm i was wondering if any of u are going to any kind of tourny wat so ever may i plz tag along ill pay for all of my own exspences including gas and if i need to go to your to place get the ride i will do so pllllzzz if u guys can whereever tourney u guys plan to go gimme a ride..... ima try to as many tournies as i can since the year is almost over and those who drive and stuff plllllzzzzz respond to this thanks``````.........``````

MacD

Banned via Administration
um, zoap, in the words of cort or mew3king or xif or someone in corts thread (i forgot who said it first) gay=good

i think that is true in almost all aspects of the game, but wobbling=cheap but is called gay=good

and yes, even thoguh i editted this, i am leaving the 3

Miztik

Smash Master
you know whats really gay (when i say this gay is gay not good)

all of you are gay except for the homies and you kno who you are

llolololololollololololol

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
apparently I'm pretty gay, yep, gay as hell *looks at anthony* how you doin?

XD

also, this is just my bit of personally preference. Guys, wtf do you say gay=stupid/bad? that's ****ing stupid, I swear to god that ignorance like that drives me crazy. That is all

I'll talk to clix people in the next couple of days

now for the big news

AND THIS IS THE TRUTH! I 4 stocked brandon's falco, and I don't think he SD'd in that match. So Yayuhz

jmic

Smash Ace
Shouldn't have gotten grabbed in the first place!
;)

It's okay MacD. You beat Juzz last night. He is an amazing player but just chokes. WTF is that ****.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
jr you never called me back lol i text'd you and you didnt answer back.... you still coming to motown?

MacD

i thinkk it was him i beat, idk

i played his marth after the tourny and beat it, but no one was on there game, excpet me sort of, i think i was less tired and sucky then him so i won by default

oh, it was delphiki who was wobbling

and about not getting grabbed, idk how to approach the darn climbers so i got grabbed much

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i read a couple post about recording, i'll be down to help out. depending on the tv i believe i can bring my equipment. it runs through my laptop. zoap knows what i have, hopefully if he remembers lol, he can tell me weather it will work or not.

Miztik

Smash Master
umm...xilo i wasnt calling you gay i would consider you one of the smash homies cuz your cool and plus you host awsome tourneys and if your not hostin i can probally ride with you 2 another 1 lol

umm..... yea but man i cant wait til the next tourney

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
lol both of you stfu hahahahha jk. but yeah anthony that was pretty uncalled for... anyways!!

lets smash guysss so i can own you with my technical skill that im sure is #1 in the world..

Miztik

Smash Master
lol both of you stfu hahahahha jk. but yeah anthony that was pretty uncalled for... anyways!!

lets smash guysss so i can own you with my technical skill that im sure is #1 in the world..
yea you are rite it was uncalled for but i was just messin around, it was takin the wrong way and im sorry bout it but whatever

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i want super superb supreme best number1 tech skill in the world...
right now i only have the best tech skill in the world... not super tho... idk...
... balls...

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
yea my fault im jus in a bad mood
but at the same time stuff like that frustrates me to

if ull be cool ill be cool
if not fvck it

but my bad for blowing it outta proportion

yes ppl im stupid

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
don't approach them macd. just stand there and dsmash and they will be absorbed by it.

edit: actually, you can approach them. all you do is jump/float/run toward them and then dsmash their life away. it works trust me!

MacD

well, i wanna try it on you just to make sure

i mean i understand i am supposed to win, but why don''t you ever let me play them, i mean hmw didn't wnat to play me with doc, but then he was like, that is kind of mean, i guess i will, kind of not fair to you huh

i agreed sorta of

Miztik

Smash Master
yea my fault im jus in a bad mood
but at the same time stuff like that frustrates me to

if ull be cool ill be cool
if not fvck it

but my bad for blowing it outta proportion

yes ppl im stupid
nah man it was my fault and im sorry bout it and im cool with you if you dont want to be thats on you but im cool

MacD

please try to make sure this isn't on the 17th

please try to make sure this isn't on the 17th

i have a speech tourny and can't come and i want to be able to team with envy again and have epic moments and play in a tourny close with good people and stuff

edit: this warrented a double post

Miztik

Smash Master
lol don't make it on the 17th...I need my turnips and dsmashes lol
if he cant make it ill try to replace him with f-smashing with marth lol jk

but i kno i will need a partner whenever it is cuz i never have a sure partner they always bail out on me :urg: lol

jmic

Smash Ace
Hey Brandon,

It looks like I won't be going to NCB for awhile. The drive from Merced to Modesto to San Jose and back is absolutely killer. Just wanted to let you know because I know I'm hella hard to get a hold of by phone.

iMichael

Smash Lord
if he cant make it ill try to replace him with f-smashing with marth lol jk

but i kno i will need a partner whenever it is cuz i never have a sure partner they always bail out on me :urg: lol
I'll team with you:psycho:

If you want....up to you

That is if your partner bails again lol

Miztik

Smash Master
I'll team with you:psycho:

If you want....up to you

That is if your partner bails again lol
yea ill team with you , if macd isnt there to team with you and idk have a partner

my problem with partners is that like they'll not want to enter teams or go team with someone else so we'll see lol

Top Bottom