• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, so we can show up between 11 and 12 and i figure shoot for 11-11:30

so to get there around then we should leave a little before 10, like 9:45

so i am figuring, try and get to your house 9ish but i am normally late ;)

that is the plan, unless you say no, but i have work until 11ish tonight so iwill get home and check and see if the plan still stands

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok cool, so that is the plan, i told then we were bring a cube and tv most likely

it'll be good to get practice against a marth, learn my prioraties again and stuff

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
lawl @ people already deciding tiers before the game is even officially out and has been played by even a small fraction of people.

Miztik

Smash Master
dude the tiers are be decide by all the hella good ppl there hella pros are there the only ppl not there are pretty much east coast smashers

Zoap

Smash Master
wow good job speculating guys i dont recall seeing any of u at e for all.

Where the **** is my controller modesto

Miztik

Smash Master
zoap what you talkin bout i read gimpyfish's review of brawl and gave me my info

and idk what happent to your controller maybe idk you took it and lost it

btw xilo when is the date for the next tourney

Zoap

Smash Master
im just saying thats one persons opinion on the game and the people he talked to so maybe next time gimpyfish tells you that jumping off a bridge is cool and that everyone agrees youll go ahead and jump off the bridge.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kim zhu needs to come to my house so we can record the me vs. xilopryce vids on the digicam lol... many ice climbers vids in there, u ppl get to see my new revamped style.

though, i sandbag a lot against xilo (he knows.) BUT that's not a bad thing: i do a lot of really really nice flashy ice climbers stuff in the tape. be prepared ppl. choknater combo vid is in the workssss

Miztik

Smash Master
xilo has the rest of the vids some of them are up but not yours Zhu i think im not sure

and dang it andre we didnt get to record on friday that sucks maybe next time

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i am sandbagging in most of the videos against kim lol, i still have a pretty mean falco when im sandbagging

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
1 choknaterz ice climbers
2 brandons doc
3 choknaterz falco
4 Modesto, CA

NEW RANKING OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom