• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
man that sucks, but i wouldn't mind going mysel i guess

maybe i'll ask the stocken people or something, anyone else from modesto down to goo,

are you going to be able to go or not xilo, i don't think you ever answerd

MacD

ok., we will talk later and get times and stuff set up, i think i leave my house around 9ish trying to get there no later then 11, but i guess it only takes like 1 1/2 hours to get there from here so idk, whatever, we'll figure things out

MacD

stuipd cancelled bi-weeekly

well, then, i guess we better find some modesto smashers to smash with, anyone else besides brandon

Zoap

Smash Master
So im missing my controller and i just found out today. I think i might of left it but seeing as u said one is kfc and the other is purple that means if i did someone jacked it. Its Silver and has a small scratch mark on the back.

Miztik

Smash Master
oh that sucks all you biweeklie hopefuls and it was postponed for next week but that is the UCM monthlie dang hard to choose which one to make an attempt to go

MacD

welll, acutally, there is this one in bassially sac, only 1 1/2 hours from turlock, probably 1h 15m from modesto

i am finding things out, idk when it starts and stuff, but i am giong to that now, so xilo, still wanna go

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
hell yeah, I don't know what else I could do with the day, so I'm up for it

hey mac, can you still go to the biweekly next week maybe?

I would like to play against more of the baysians. Maybe next time I'll be good enough to play lunin

Miztik

Smash Master
Man when it comes to the biweeklie there is more baysains

like the best player in NorCal not counting Isai which is SlientSpectre also there i Tang some many more good ppl there you may even be lucky enough to run into DBR like Bob$,King, Hella and all them biweeklies have crazy players there you may not be worried bout playing Lun

Zoap

Smash Master
wow thx for totally ignoring my post modesto. FYI King and SS are a very close second either player can beat the other

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I have no idea man, I don't have that one, if I did I'd give it back to you for next time I sw you. I'll check around, but I don't think I'll find anything, man.

yeah, I can play a lot of good people there, which is why I want to go, maybe I can get some good advice. I'm not the best player, but I'm learning, and that's what I need is people to help me get better.

Miztik

Smash Master
yea that is true alot of them do have good advice but i do believe Lun does give the best from the ppl i have talked to but playin wise i think the best to play would be King (if he is there) or SS

but sorry for ignoring your post Zoap and i dont have your controller but im sure its bound to turn up cuz you kno everyone that was there but im sure you'll get it back and i dont think anyone is that ***'d up to keep your controller but then again i could be wrong hopefully you find it

btw xilo what happen to the vids

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I'm not too sure about that, I don't know most of those people, unlike the people at the last tournament, and I only have my wii, so I'm nervous about bringing it

I can bring the tv, if someone else can bring a cube

MacD

ok, well at least a TV, would be nice, not hard to lose, i can bring my cube

um, they say regester at 12 start 12:30-1ish so idk when we can show up, but with those times, i am thinking leave my house 10 get to you at like 10:30 get there between 11:30-12

could you PM me with you # and address

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
wow.. xilo.. i just watched those videos.. just wow...

you guys need to work on your freaking tech skill! seriously, as you read this right now i want you guys to go to your cube or wii and play smash against level 1 computers. learn to combo without messing up.. and always try to keep on moving like dash dance and stuff. also learn to DI lol..

MacD

ok, cool thanks, i'll call you sat before i leave, but i will let you know approximately what time tomorrow

once the guys on the thread respond

Miztik

Smash Master
wow.. xilo.. i just watched those videos.. just wow...

you guys need to work on your freaking tech skill! seriously, as you read this right now i want you guys to go to your cube or wii and play smash against level 1 computers. learn to combo without messing up.. and always try to keep on moving like dash dance and stuff. also learn to DI lol..
yea actually i have alot more tech skill then shown on the vids idk what was wrong with me and i already do combo lvl 1's and kno how to DI

that was just a really bad match, but then again that whole tourney was bad for me

xilo we have to play another set and record it im sure those vids will be more impressive

Miztik

Smash Master
haha nah its too late for me plus im still doing hw but maybe sometime this weekend im free all weekend how bout sunday can you smash then

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
yea actually i have alot more tech skill then shown on the vids idk what was wrong with me and i already do combo lvl 1's and kno how to DI

that was just a really bad match, but then again that whole tourney was bad for me

xilo we have to play another set and record it im sure those vids will be more impressive
you can always work on your tech skill and DI.. practice ur tech skill on computers and your DI on humans..

i remember when i thought i had like the best DI in the world.. that is until i played bob money at modesto LOLOL he did like 10 upairs into a forward air with his doc on my fox. it was crazy lol. ever since then my DI has been improving and id say my DI right now is pretty good.

Miztik

Smash Master
Man i just read some really interesting news in E for All thread on brawl

turns out there is NO WAVEDASHING, OR L-CANCELLING IN BRAWL

ACCORDING TO EVERYONE IKE IS THE WORST CHARACTER IN THE CAME REALLY SLOW

META KNIGHT IS TOP TEIR CAN COMBO AS GOOD AS MARTH

YOU CAN UP-B AFTER A AIR DODGE FOR RECOVERY

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
you can also jump after air dodge, you can only dodge in the direction you have momentum in, Ike from what I hear is actually pretty good and easy to play with, Mario is top tier, sonic is top tier, metaknight is top tier

also, you double posted? :o how dare you! go, get out of my thread!

(overly dramatic?) how many times have I accidentally double posted?

MacD

we all are going to plat it anyways

so xilo, bassically it starts at 12:30 ish, we should get there a little earlier but idk how early we could show up
they said doubles after singles
we could stay late, but idk what that means or how late we could stay
10 is my cut off point for sure maybe earlier depending on how long the tourny goes and how many are there
and maybe we could play for like 30 min at your house before we go

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
that's fine, I would like to get some food at some point, probably between singles and doubles, I assume I'm not going to make it to the finals, so yeah, any time after I get knocked is cool

yeah, if you get here early we can play some before we leave

is anyone else going?

MacD

as far i kjnow, no, but idk, we'll see

maybe there will be something in walking distence cause i don't like driving cause i will probably get lost :/
well maybe not but still

edit: post # 1000 :p

Top Bottom