• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
okaaaaayyyyyyy. jon has to call everybody to tell them sonic had been confirmed for brawl. stay near your phones kids

MacD

Banned via Administration
well, one great thing about brawl, i can play you all without driving 30 min or an hour and then like chok can be like, dude, do this do that on aim whilst we play

and i'll be like, well yea, i know if i hadn't been stupid i would have 3 stocked you insted of 1 stocking you :/

lol, but seriously, it'll make things soooooo much easier, even if we can only play for like 30 min

MacD

it can't be that far from stockton, type it in online, it is just off to the side, shouldn't be that bad of a trip, at least i think so

juzz87

Smash Apprentice
Looks like I'm making the drive from Merced to Modesto myself this weekend. Jmic ditched me to go make money being a DJ at some place where there will most likely be hot girls. That guy needs to get his priorities straight, geez.

petoo0

Smash Ace
umm I understand the tourney starts at 11 right? For teams? Is there anyway it could be made a litttlee longer? like 11: 30? I can't make it till that time and the people I am driving..obviously can't either? PLEASE <33333

EDIT: Also is the tourney at that one cafe place again? or is at whomsoever house?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yea it is at the cafe. ok so heres the deal: we need to be outta there by 6 o clock. so we wont have much time to run it, especially if the finals matches and stuff take long. so we might have to start singles DURING teams finals, and like make sure everything runs as smoothly as possible with minimal friendlies during tourny, unless of course we get to that point where tv's are open.

so if u guys are gonna get there a lil later... then it might be tough to fit u guys into the teams if u come a lil late. you guys will DEFINITELY have spots in singles, thats for sure, but teams u might have to make it for registration, or else we cant really hold legit spots for u on the team bracket if its gonna hold it up. we'll see on saturday though, so dont worry too much.

petoo0

Smash Ace
crap. problem is i have a commitment and I leave Berkeley at 10 so that = me being there at 11:30 at the soonest. (I'll drive fast). But yeah wow 6 that is really early. geeez.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
Ok, The the tournament is tomorrow, So I am going over the new rules.

1. No Outside Food-Clix is a cafe, and when they see a table full of Wendy's, they get a little upset. So, I'm not saying you can't eat someone else's food, just don't bring it back into the cafe.
2. Since they didn't make too much money off of us the last time, They are going to be charging 2 dollars a head. Entry fee for singles is going to 7 dollars, 5 of that will go into the pot
3. Not new, but remember! G rated language, they have kids around and it's a public place. No profanity, vulgarity, discriminatory language. Except, Discriminating between crews is totally fine, as long as you don't mean it XD

MacD

ok, sooooo, there is a chance my speech teacher is getting sick and won't be able to take us tomorrow, which means that there is a possiblilty i will come!!!

but i won't know unitl bassically tonight after the turlock vs pitman game at like 10 or later

i hecka hope speech doesn't get cancled, but if it does, at least i'll have a back up fun plan

Zoap

Smash Master
so umm if i sign up the teams coming in petoo0s car. Like i know that me and rey are teaming, and if i get the rest is that ok. They just pay when they get there. And worse comes to worse i pay for all of them and they pay me back?

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
so umm if i sign up the teams coming in petoo0s car. Like i know that me and rey are teaming, and if i get the rest is that ok. They just pay when they get there. And worse comes to worse i pay for all of them and they pay me back?
yeah, tht would be very helpful if we can know ur teams before the tourny.

park5150

Smash Ace
i hate you all for being able to go tomroow, but i'll be at modesto hgih i thinking giving speeches
haha welcome to my ghetto high school were me brandon kim and edy go, and where choknater graduated... **** MELEE

"ddpurin" and Miztik will be there

MacD

ghetto is right, i had to freaking cross the street to go give one of my speeches

oh, and any results or anything from today

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
teams

1. kfc / meep
2. zoap / lunin
3. zhu / cho

singles

1. lunin
2. zhu
3. zelgadis
4. meep
5. homemadewaffles , choc (?)

i think thats mostly right xD

and any clue when the vids will be up xD?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I wasn't too happy with this one, the better people seemed bored to me, and it started out terrible

I promise the next one will be better organized guy's
na, organization was not the problem. the venue was great, the brackets and stuff were done well. you guys even recorded. plus there were a good number of tvs. the only problem was that people happened to not show up. that is not your fault at all. this was a great tournament on your part.

i loved the couch.

Miztik

Smash Master
LMAFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Zhu i think the couch loved you and your randomness aswell lol

the tourney was really fun

shoutouts

Zelgadis- It was nice to play someone from dbr i didnt do to bad against you besides the fact you 3-stocked me twice lol

Zhu- man that falco vs jigglypuff combo was ridiculously awsome but kinda gay aswell lol

Lun - i cant believe you actually played me today lollololol (thanks HMW)

Chok- Man it did seem like its been hella long since we last hung out it was crazy but man we need to see if kim can be free one weekend and try to go to another NCB lol

Meep- Your too freakin hard to play i hate you lolol jk

Xilo- those matches better go up even the first one we played lol i cant believe you saved me then suicided that was too funny

KFC- Your just to good

Jr.- Man your hella funny you must come back again lol so i can play you

Vans- ummm....Hi and dont worry ima start gettin on maple again ima find time for it lol btw i still havent played you

everyone else it was fun and cant wait to do it again

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
me, brandon, kfc, vincent, and xilopryce played at my house after the tourny, it was pretty fun.

LEGIT RESULTZ

Teams
1. KFC + Meep
2. LuninSpectra + Zoap
3. Zhu + Ino
4. VANS + Zelgadis
5. Homemadewaffles + Xilopryce
5. Petoo0 + JR

Singlez:
1. Luninspectra
2. Zhu
3. Zelgadis
4. Meep
5. Ino
5. KFC
7. Park
7. Homemadewaffles
9. Miztik
9. Zoap
9. Mr. Ganondorf
9. Xilopryce

this was the first tourny ever that i didnt really try lol. oh well, whateva! kfc and meep are very good players ; ) zhu is such a nice person, i love him. etc.!!!! those are my shoutouts

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
meh, i wish i could have stayed the whole day, or even played more than one round of friendlies... hopefully next time :(

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I have 2 controllers extra, one is KFC's, the other one, I don't know, it's purple, anyone missing one?

I just hope everyone still shows up for the next one, I promise it'll be better

Miztik-I might just cut that part out and post it, not the rest of the match, the first two matches in our set were garbage, so we're just going to pretend it was best 2/3

Vans- thanks for the matches, you're still better than me, but seeing as how I only got 1 stocked both matches and they were close, I can see my own progress, it helps me, thank you

Lun- I'll be good enough to play you next time

Myko- I need to set up a time that I can get a baysian haircut, maybe if I go to a ncb

Mr. Ganondorf- good seeing you again, and it was cool taking that pointless trip to gamestop with you XD

To Everyone- Anyone who recorded matches, I will have them up within the next couple of days

Miztik

Smash Master
Thats hella messed up, thats gay, and just gay to leave off the first to matches in a best of 5 its not my fault you played like crap that first to matches and if you cut out those two matches dont even post them on youtube there is really no point if you cut off the first to matches

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Myko wasnt even at the tourney yesterday lolololololololololololool that was

that was domestic JR lololololol

andre that was such a john that you didnt try ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
If i had to bring some stuff to the grocery store I'd bring...

an anteater
a balloon
a cathedral
a dog
an emu
a Ferrari
godly people wearing panties
a hamper
an indigenous people
a juicy *****
a kart rider
a lapdance
more godly people wearing panties
a nana
an oxymoron
a petoo
a qualm
a r
a superman giving you a good time in bed
ten mini balrogs
an ultraviolet rey
a vanessa slapping you in the face for saying "more godly people wearing panties"
a w
a xylophone
your diarrhea smothered on my face and in my throat.
a zhu

i forgot two of em =(

VANS

Smash Ace
AHEM

wellllll zhu, if I had to bring anything to from a grocery store, id bring..

anteater
balloon
cathedral
dog
emu
ferrari
godly people wearing panties
hamper
indigenious people
juicy *****
kartrider
lapdance