• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
dont worry xilo its all good we know your not gay well at least i hope your not gay but man

to be honest the night at Merced was a night to remember it was hella fun, alot more than i expected it to be we should hella do that again it was ****in awsome

*** my bad i guys sorry bout the double post i hella forgot i was the last one to post my bad

Miztik

Smash Master
hey meep why are you so f'n good

oh and are you and jr goin to the modesto on the 13th same place as last time

MacD

Banned via Administration
you can't smash friday, i can't smash saturday, i work 6-cl and i want money

why are any of you able to drive down there ever

oh and does anyone wanna let me know when or where on friday, that is, assuming i can come cause it is better be at like 3 until late so i can come for a few hours

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
gaytivity? that's a lie, you're a lie

anyway, mondays we don't play, we play tuesdays and thursdays because andre has school and a lot of time between two of his classes.

friday I wouldn't be able to play till 9, but from what I gather that'll be cool. I think maybe too many people want to go, so it may be good for me to bring y small tv and my wii

Miztik

Smash Master
dang it i was hella hoping you guys played monday cuz i dont got skool and i was gunna see if i can ride with you to clix to play this monday oh well

Miztik

Smash Master
well i kno i dont have skool monday idk bout everyone else

we dont always have the same days off but i kno i get it off and we should smash bout probaly wont be able to at my house

MacD

so xilo, how did you get your wii

i really need to get one soon, and was wondering, if someone in modesto was selling

if i couldn't dircetly get it either, i was wondering if maybe someone coulld by one, and i would pay that person back rounding up to the nearest few dollars, like give they a little extra for helping me

so if you could let me in on that, and that goes for any of you who can tell me about this or get me one, but i would like you to let me know so i can tryy and get it myself, but if i couldn't then i would loooooooove the help

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
so... who's going to HMW's house? and when is this happening?
and was that an open invitation?... dot dot dot...

oh... and chok

haha yea lumpy, the panic button!

there is only one character i can't beat with zelda.

i think he's the reason kawn quit.
that ONE character... yeah... i know who...
... but you'll always have the panic button... so that should come in handy...

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
I have been wanting to go to a tournament for awhile just to see if im any good.I can beat all my friends but I bet im still a noob compared to you guys. I would like to try and come though. :D

littlewolf

Smash Apprentice
NNID
littlewolf128
thanks is it this saturday? I will try and make it but it is like a hour and a half away.O choconater do you main ice climers just wondering

MacD

he just mains nana

oh and chok, you going to be able to play friday after i get from school but before i go to work

so like betwee 2:30-5:20

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
ATTENTION PEOPLE

My mom all of a sudden changed her mind sooo we cant play at my house..............

yes i know im whack

well we can try the clix if u guys are down ima try to smash

but ima smash with andre hopefully

And I wanna play LUMPY cuz i never played him:)

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
ATTENTION PEOPLE

My mom all of a sudden changed her mind sooo we cant play at my house..............

yes i know im whack

well we can try the clix if u guys are down ima try to smash

but ima smash with andre hopefully

And I wanna play LUMPY cuz i never played him:)
i think i played you at parks a hella long time ago... i went once and got *****...
but i'm for sure better now... not sure how much though...

Miztik

Smash Master
i think i played you at parks a hella long time ago... i went once and got *****...
but i'm for sure better now... not sure how much though...
wait a min i think i member playing you there also not to be mean but i think i beat you a few times with roy but it might not have been you

i do member from that day also these too noobs fryd and opie were there and i was owning them and they were like "Your Luigi is hella good" and that was the first time i had ever used luigi and way before i knew how to wavedash man those were the days me being a noob and ****** other noobs with a character at the time i have never used before

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
so, what is up with tomorrow, I wanna play, but clix I think is probably out. So, where?

andre, you have a big house from what I hear, we should play there XD

or anywhere, as long as we play

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
um, if there is absolutely NO WHERE that you guys can find.... we can set up a couple tv's in my garage or something and play... and have a couple people in my room and/or living room at the same time playing.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
wait a min i think i member playing you there also not to be mean but i think i beat you a few times with roy but it might not have been you

i do member from that day also these too noobs fryd and opie were there and i was owning them and they were like "Your Luigi is hella good" and that was the first time i had ever used luigi and way before i knew how to wavedash man those were the days me being a noob and ****** other noobs with a character at the time i have never used before
u playd roy at the time?...

hm... i playd falco at the time... and i'm pretty sure we playd first round in the tourny... you'r anthony, right? u had a custom red controller too... it's all coming back to me now... i think i beat you and the guy that playd G&W... hm... maybe i just made all this up... haha

Miztik

Smash Master
u playd roy at the time?...

hm... i playd falco at the time... and i'm pretty sure we playd first round in the tourny... you'r anthony, right? u had a custom red controller too... it's all coming back to me now... i think i beat you and the guy that playd G&W... hm... maybe i just made all this up... haha
yea i played roy but in the i didnt use a red controller in the tourney i was using park's black one but yea i dont think i lost to your falco tho cuz like i used to hardly loose to falco but idk i dont really remember the matches so you probaly did beat me but im not sure bout if you beat conner (the G&W guy)

back in the day

Me vs Falco=**** (with roy)

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
um... sum1 invite me... i'm bored and wanna smash but i don't have anybody/anywhere to play...
but now that i think about it... none of you will prolly see this till everybody's done smashing for the day/night... poor me... haha

edit: miztik, don't you live in ceres? we should smash someday... i don't play falco anymore... and i'm sure we've both gotten a lot better since then... ya heard?

MacD

well i missed most of it cauze of work, and i turned the wrong way on prescot, then turned around and for some reason, i was stuipd and decided to take a different way back, but ended up just taking prescot cause it was the easiet, and i got stuck in traffic and got to work 10 min late cause i got lost for like 7 or so minutes

but anyways, to the pointful stuff, it was fun, even if i didn't get to play kim or chok for long at all, brandon it was fun, still suck but gettting better
it was fun playing eddie again cause i was wondering if i could beat him still, and i can, some were closer then others, but overall was good
um, fun playing parks zelda, i miss playing her but since i can't wavedash i suck with her :psycho:

i think that was all, and to think i almsot didn't come, glad i did, had, made my after school, i was like depressed and was thinking that i didn't want to go but glad i did, had hella fun, now all we need to make sure is that i don't get screwed out of a lot of time next time, with i could go to the NCB, but no oh well

and i figured out that today i need to go to an RA meeting, (rollholics anonymous) cause i just won't stop

and i can't forget, ZELDA FTW

Top Bottom