• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
all i have to say bout peach is that if you rely on the c-stick its gay and only owns foxes, and andre how did that happen hella is hella good lollololololollllool but your bro peach is all bout skill

hella has the most awsome smashname cuz everytime you wanna talk bout how good he is i always want to say hella is hella good its so funny well to me anyways

also jamie your post are freakin random but hella awsome

btw

Perfect Koas OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, mick and kim? i play them like ALLLL the time. i STILL lose to peaches in tournament lol. frotaz, yen, blitz, zoap, whoever.... i lose to peach a lot lol.

(surprisingly hella was one of the easiest peaches ive played. i guess its cuz he plays similar to my brother it was very easy to predict. unlike dsmash spam which can pwn fox lol)
well, *shifty eyes* i play like frotaz and zopa and blitx and yen *shifty eyes* so you should play me

but on a more serious note, i do wanna practice the IC, but then again, just wanna practice against you in general

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol k where at?

no staying the night (at whoever's house) cuz im busy saturday, but i can play.

edit: oh sup xilo we posted at the same time lol, come pick me up :)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
haha... um.. cool

oh, brandon still doesn't type well enough on here, it hurts my brain

leaving now, taking freeway, should be there soon
Dont make fun of my typing HHOOOOOOo lol:psycho:

Vincent and JR be coool dont be dooshes play smash with us this weekend.......and yea.....dont be whack..........ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yea

Miztik

Smash Master
Dont make fun of my typing HHOOOOOOo lol:psycho:

Vincent and JR be coool dont be dooshes play smash with us this weekend.......and yea.....dont be whack..........ummmmmmmmmmmmmm yea
you wont really be able to smash this weekend only on sunday you'll have time i think cuz of daniellas b-day

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol, if i dont smash this weekend, that doesnt make me a douche or whack. it means i'm busy >:|

EDIT: oh, nvm, that was directed to fta. well, it doesnt mean theyre whack if they cant play lol

Miztik

Smash Master
haha read before you write sucka jay kay jay kay lol

ps

Perfect Kaos OWNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacD

or does it chok, hmmmmmmmmm, who knows, but friday night you said you were free and hmw and kim and me and that would be fun fun fun, i'd finally get to play kim and get to play you again after playing and getting better, and some 4 way peach stuff could be fun

Miztik

Smash Master
Man 4-way peach sounds pretty gay unless it was like 4 hot chicks doing the 4-way peach

and i kno one of you guys is gunna say peach is hott and no she is not, peach is ugly, and the sexiest female character in the game is marth everyone knows that :laugh:;):lick:

lpolololppololololoploplololoplolpolololpopplolololoplpololololpoloplolpol

in the words of MYKO ^

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
yes chok, and very modest

also, isn't the way you talk about it gay anthony? 4 way peach, that's more gay than them fighting, by a lot, also your obsession with marth points to your own gay features, even if he is pretty, he's still a guy. Not that it matters, ever since I sang bye bye bye at jmics, I think I'm the one people wonder about... who knows XD

Miztik

Smash Master
whoa whoa whoa that was just gay by you xilo i have never onced called marth pretty, nor i guy, the whole marth being a female started up a while ago (i think b4 you joined the boards) idk but i never said he was pretty i believe i said sexy lol

also you were singing Nsync so does that make you gayer lololololol jk

brandon i guess your umm....what ever you said but idk i just dont see how we will have time to smash but idk

MacD

i love how the few of us are going to play on friday yet we haven't made any plans of where or when :/ and i ahve to go to work at 6 so i'd probably leave about 5:30 so i am assuming we were giong to play like at 3 or 2:30 or soemthing but i bet i am wrong and can't play cause you guys are going to play at like 6 or 6

MacD

are we playing at your house on firday, or maybe i could just come and we could play on friday

if it is just the 2 of us, i would say just for an hour or so, where as if more poeple would come, i would play for more teim

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
haha yea lumpy, the panic button!

there is only one character i can't beat with zelda.

i think he's the reason kawn quit.

Top Bottom