• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
if i could which now thinking bout it wont be able too brandon will be in stockton i think, andre is busy so smashin at clix may work cuz ill probaly be able to do that

park5150

Smash Ace
Posting Rules

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: double posting is like--illegal

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
dude jr are you in school again now? we should have another overnight smash fest again.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
alright wont ask lol. well that leaves somewhat more options open for times to play. sometime next week sounds pretty good... yeah?

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
i guess ima white peach from now on... i'm ok with that...

... but i can't play white peach (or any other char) if i don't play anybody... :(...

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
hey xilo... chok.... are we gonna play again tomorrow morning? um if so reply on here before like 4... if not someone call my phone in the morning the nbr is 531 4037 call me and wake me up and ill go down there again. also my aim is sageosaka try to hit me up on there before like 4 or 5 if thats easier.

tc1

Smash Lord
well slowly but surely im regaining my skill I SWARE TO BUDDHA IF delphiki didn';t register me im going to scalp him with a plastic spork!!!!!!!!

Miztik

Smash Master
i guess ima white peach from now on... i'm ok with that...

... but i can't play white peach (or any other char) if i don't play anybody... :(...
why would you use peach in the first place its all about Marth sucka!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol jk
but yes marth is better

but the vids i thought you had the tape Petoo cuz myko left the tape in your car but idk

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
peach is better.

lumpy thank you for picking white, now we have all the colors (if macd joins the crew and picks blue, lol.)

Miztik

Smash Master
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

xilo once a marth player always a marth player

Miztik

Smash Master
yea i kno he's mean like that lol jk andre

but yea he'll kick your *** in a few mre dittos but dont use peach dont do it and if you do

Team Pauk should change its name to Team Peach cuz everyone uses her

Miztik

Smash Master
thats alrite i wish my crew could have a marth, really good yoshi, and a crazy *** link

*thinks*

Oh yea we do hahahahahahahaha

P.S. Marth Owns, ylink taunt cancels FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
and fox tail wags, it's all so obvious

Also, Anyone here going to the UC Merced tournament, I'm offereing rides, but I'm going to be staying over, so you would need to be able to. I'll make a trip back to modesto, but it'll cost extra in gas

Miztik

Smash Master
everyone likes money but still its not like your gaining anything cuz your gunna use that money for gas to get there and back but its also nice of you to bring them back so whateva

Miztik

Smash Master
Crew update guys

Anthony-Miztik-Marth
Jamie-Park-Yoshi
Edy-Obslete Death-Link
Preet-Preet-Fox

yayuhzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Ohh, did I win?

jamie's posts are freakin random

Team Pauk:

choknater - Ice Climbers
Mick - Peach
Kero - Peach
Palafrak the Valiant - Mr. Game & Watch
Willy Loman - Pikachu
Sage Osaka - Link
Lumpy - Various
Ares - Sheik
xilopryce - Marth

still haven't made sure if he wants in... but he would make a fine addition because he plays peach:
MacD - Peach

jmic

Smash Ace
Eeep, there was a misunderstanding. I'm not giving KFC or anyone else a ride, just a place to stay for the night.

Top Bottom