• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

Miztik

Smash Master
haha thats where your wrong i said marth vs peach not marth vs daisy therfore

I WIN HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

Miztik

Smash Master
jiggs dittos is like one of the worst matches in smash the other too are peach dittos, and jiggs vs peach

idk if this is true but i read this on the boards

hey lumpy who do you use

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
jiggs dittos is like one of the worst matches in smash the other too are peach dittos, and jiggs vs peach

idk if this is true but i read this on the boards

hey lumpy who do you use
um... idk... lately i'd say: peach, sheik, IC's, and... fox?

i'm completely unsure. haha... not fox... but the rest yeah...

haha i'm so effin confused!!!:laugh:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
um, peach dittos are sick.

watch the new Xif vs Mike G. best peach dittos ever. they play hella fast.

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
um, peach dittos are sick.

watch the new Xif vs Mike G. best peach dittos ever. they play hella fast.
u make my peach feel WAY too slow... and im ashamed of myself for today... u know i coulda dun better, right? hahahaha i guess today was supposed to be sheik and IC's... not peach...

P.S. i was loving those IC's matches u played against sage... gg gg

P.P.S. me and sage couldv taken teams if i didn't have a social life hahaha

Miztik

Smash Master
Why do you play all those wack characters lol jk there cool i hate Shiek tho peach is easy shiek is so easy to play

You should use Marth, Marth, Marth, Marth, and Marth

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Marth is kinda good cuz he's almost a woman. He's more womanly than sheik.

Zelda is sick because of her beauty. I'm undefeated with Zelda today.... Sage, you came close, but i had to change :'C dude sorry, i really didn't want to.

lumpy's character choices are the best.

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
dang i made a super long post and it got deleted grrrrrrr oh well ima do it again hope my honest/******** post can break tension

Anthony-its only a ranking u cant bail cuz of 2 or 3 ppls opinion who cares wut they think dont take out the anger on post take try to take it out on smash i know its easier said than done but try it plus u've only been in the game for a little bit plus u play me,jamie,and edy every weekend 3 different styles and characters so ur hella bound to get better

McCain-dude u've help me through alot and thank u for it u tend to get in the mix of things quick which is good and since u cant play often watch videos of other good peaches like Vidjo,Mikeal,Mike G,Hella watch thier matches can help ur style alot and maybe some of thier tricks well give that godly peach u want

Mike-ur cool and im preety sure ull get hella good cuz play with andre alot and eventually ull be able to keep up with all of plus u play marth its takes time with marth but once ur got marth down U GOT MARTH DOWN

Andre- dude without u and jamie i wouldnt have even experienced this dude u've always been hella good without a doubt hands down best in modesto back in the day and now..but the only reason y i wouldnt put mick in yesss because he doesnt play but its not that y not puts someone in that spot who truly wants it cuz i mean ppl like to work hard to get ranked and it can help thier confidence/ego if some else was there instead srry man

i plan to make a bias list myself but honest can mike,anthony,andre,mccain since u guys tend to be the ones who like care this list can u guys meet me on aim possible by 8:30 so we can resolve this

Edit: Mexi get doc,drugs and i apoligize if u guys tend to think i was an *** my bad but the crew thing had to go that way my fault next time ill be more open like im usually am but that day i was on one srry mexi lit pest rest of fresno

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
lol i love you. but not in a gay way >: O

brandon you are = to me in skill i'd say we're tied for best in modesto. i've just been playing longer lol.

if you wanna make a new list i'll be on aim all night lolz.

i understand about mick lol he doesnt play so no need to rank him if you dont want to. im just saying, hes still hella good :p

MacD

Banned via Administration
ok, i should be able to, and, bassically yea, i guess the videos kind of help, but only to an extent, you know, still need to practice what i see

and i sometimes don't ahve the attention span to watch a few videos and learn things

Miztik

Smash Master
you know what the list should be all perfect Kaos suckas lollololooololololol

1.Park
2.edy
3.Miztik

and if you want to be ranked you must be in perfect Kaos so as of now we have a 3-man powerrankings lololololollololololololololololol

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
top three of team pauk! we all trained today with peach!! it was so crazy dude. i can't believe how good mick is.

3rd place: the skilled pink peach: kim "kero" zhu
2nd place: the skilled yellow daisy: andre "choknater" felix
1st place: the fearless peach: jaime "mick" felix

zoap needs to get his head straight LOL. peach dittos are amazing.

round robin results:
i beat kim 2-1
mick beat kim 2-1
mick beat me 2-1

all three sets were very very close!!! man, team pauk is so good with peach. it's amazing. but then we did free for alls... and the true peach skill awakened.

mick two stocked us on the first one! i fthrowed kim at 170% and then right away, mick fthrowed me at 160%. kim died first.... what a poetic display of peach skill comparison.

on the 2nd free for all, i died twice very quickly, so i decided to camp in the skies. i floated very high on pokemon stadium, above the screen, and let mick and kim fight for most of the match. in the end, kim died right before me and then mick killed me, two stocking us again!

the last one was on final destination. mick changed his color from green to blue. epic! kim died very VERY quickly. so mick and i had 2 stocks left to fight each other with... i won only because i am really good at dittos. but even though i won...

i still admire mick for being the master of peach. he's so good, and modesto wouldn't be the same without him. i would suck if it wasn't for my brother, so i'm really happy that he's still so good lol. it's crazy. one hour of all peach matches (except one zelda ditto where i 1-stocked kim) and we both learned something from mick:

be fearless.

perfect kaos. let's crew battle, 3 on 3, bring it.

three peaches against all you've got!!

Miztik

Smash Master
lets do 3v3

but it may be hard to get edy cuz he's in the Halo 3 zone so smashing is like second and i dont blame him

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
I woulda been on aim to talk guys, but I was kinda at work XD

It's true that the list is important to me, but it's onl so because I want to earn my way on to it. Now, if I'm on the list just because I want it more than someone, how is that worth it?

also, I think I'm going to try and go to SCC

MacD

Banned via Administration
good thing all of us peachh people like different colors, we have noraml, daisy, apparently green and me blue, who is going to be white, hopefully lumpy

Top Bottom