• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto SSB-B/M Tournaments- Read page 176

MacD

Banned via Administration
lol, xilo, i nver played you, i would like to though, you have 2 characters i would like to practice, marth just cuase, and jiggly cauze i need to learn priorities

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
seriously though anthony, if the only ones that see you play for real are park and waffles, how can me or andre actually come up with an guess of where you actually rank? I want to play you, like, for real, because I want to get a good guess of where I actually do rank, and I can't do that if you're always sandbagging

Miztik

Smash Master
Ok ill play your serious at the next tourney i promise so we can see where we rank also on those rankings the other questionable calls are preet and kaushik cuz i have beaten them both

i also play kim serious, edy somewhat, and try to play against andre but when he chain grabs and stuff i get bored and really dont try

and yea xilo you to did play at the tourney the cockiness is blockin his memory

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
chok made a top ten list all based on his opinion... major drama... minor drama... major drama... miztik getting crazily defensive... haha... chok just makes every1 bonkers!!!

and as for giant pauk idea, chok... you might be hella crazy... maybe...
haha
i'm forsure going with sage tuesday... great smashing ahead... great smashing...

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
what izzy guys lol. ahh i need to start playing more again in preparation of brawl.... or just for any other reason. I miss the good ol' TGE days that place brought everyone together and i got to play like almost every week.

Miztik

Smash Master
chok made a top ten list all based on his opinion... major drama... minor drama... major drama... miztik getting crazily defensive... haha... chok just makes every1 bonkers!!!

and as for giant pauk idea, chok... you might be hella crazy... maybe...
haha
i'm forsure going with sage tuesday... great smashing ahead... great smashing...
you have you reason to talk i dont kno you so dont mention my name

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
yo sup... yeah im trying to start playing more often.... gonna try to play with you guys more as well as set up more trips to kfc's house and play with them stockton/sac town guys more often.

anyone up for playing just hit me up lol... im somewhat of a noob again.... reborn.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
current team pauk:
1. choknater - nana/daisy
2. mick - peach (doesn't go to tournaments, will only play teams or for a wii)
3. kero - peach
4. palafrak - G&W
5. willy loman - pikachu (moved to SFSU)
6. xilopryce - marth

pending:
7. kaushik - top tiers
8. preet - top tiers

both indian pals and training partners, they both like to play top tier characters LOL.

gonna ask em to be in team pauk:
9. lumpy - various (hopefully peach :))
10. sage osaka - link
11. macd - peach
12. jmic - falcon
13. juzz - marth

so, who else wants in?

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
jmic would be a good addition, sage is good, he also uses falco. I haven't played juzz, palafrak, preet, kaushik, willy, mick, or, now that I think about it, jmic. I would like to

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
vincent... when we gonna have another smash night again? next time lets do it a little earlier haha... and try to not make things feel so tense when i play you haha... i wana play john and jaime some too cause i havent played them in a long while.

xilo... um maybe we can play tomorrow night when i get off work... try to get a hold of lumpy and set things up... if not then we'll get to play on tuesday with chok.

Sage Osaka

Smash Ace
it's not so cramped when theres not like 5 people in the room lol... but yeah its still cramped nonetheless.

MacD

hm, xilo, i don't remember playing you, we might have, we might not have, i am trying to remember, oh well, don't matter, we can play one day i hope this week or soon or something

that is bad about the tourny, but oh well i guess, it would be cool if we could have another one somewhere, but i would probably end up working or not being able to go, and i forgot november was coming soon, i am almost 18, wow, although that doesn't really matter in the smash world i guess

Miztik

Smash Master
umm...yea i kno i got defensive but i got mad on how you guys were openly talkin bout how you beat me all the time when that isnt true so that got me mad but it was a misunderstanding and Im SORRY BOUT THAT GUYS

also xilo you were playing macd after we all did that marth trito im guess it would be called lol member when we all went marth on yoshi story then i left and you to played for a while

Lumpy..

Smash Ace
you have you reason to talk i dont kno you so dont mention my name

um... i have absolutely nothing against you... at all... if you took offense to anything i said, i apologize... maybe we can smash sumtime so that i WILL know you...

so yeah, somewhere not cramped would be awesome XD
clix was a pro location... ur going for sure tuesday, right? cuz i don't have a cube and sages tv might as well be chaind to the wall... and unless chok wansta carry a cube and a tv in his backpack, u r the only way we can play at clix... other than that, sages "crampd" house will have to do... :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

MacD

oh, i remember the marth thing, but i suck as marth in that trito,

but did we play xilo, i hella don't remember, i think that was when brandon came over wasn't it, maybe i am wrong and just mixing things up, oh well, who cares, next time i play you i won't forget ;)

Miztik

Smash Master
you guys were playing before i went over there then i played left and you guys were playing after i left

btw

PERFECT KAOS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MacD

oh, ok, i think i remmeber playing your jiggy now that i have a point of reference and stuff, i was tryign to remember playing your marth but i don't

edit: waht a pointless 150 post

Miztik

Smash Master
OK xilo i thought the hating was over lol why you hating on my 3man krew sucka lol jk

PERFECT KAOS FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom